Has anyone mixed FECO/Coconut Oil with Olive Oil instant pot method?

gr865

Has anyone mixed FECO/Coconut Oil with Olive Oil Extraction Instant pot method?

I have 24 grams of FECO I made this weekend that I decarbed post extraction @ 235 F, 4 plus hours till completely smooth surface. While still warm I added 10 X Coconut oil (240 grams) with one tablespoon of Sunflower Liquid Lecithin. This was added back @ 235 F for about two hours till two oils blended together to smooth again. Silicone bowl on the left is the FECO/Coconut Oil blend after the 2 hours back in the oven. Now the story of the larger Silicone bowl on the right!

20200727_190232.jpg

The bowl on the right is a mixture of one of my two Instant Pot method, 390 grams Olive oil to 28 grams of buds, with Sunflower Liquid Lecithin added. This was made 3 weeks ago, strained/filtered, kept in sealed mason jar since, well I made about dozen OO caps. Two is a good night time dose.
To this I added 15 grams of Barneys Farm LSD Rosin and 13 grams of BF's G13 Haze. These are two of the best Rosins I have made and that finishes them off. :( Can't vape anymore so will be going into caps. Back to the meaning of this post.
I then put this mixture, Canna oil/non-decarbed Rosin, into the oven @235 till the two Rosins had totally decarbed and blended, about 2.5 or so hours. Both have been in the oven cooling down slowly.

Since both batches, FECO/Coconut Oil and Instant Pot Oil plus the Rosins will be made into caps, gummies and who know what, should I mix the two oils together? I will not mix them until each has be tested on it's own merit. My two testers are my GF and my assistant. Then they will be vacuumed sealed in jars and stored for a few weeks to age.

Have read that the more strains you can add to your medicine the better. This blend will have 4 high Indica strains and two hybrid strains, both Sativa dom stains. This could be some spectacular shit.

*** FECO was made with a blend of Big Buddha Cheese, BF's Triple Cheese, BF's Ayahuasca Purple and Original Skunk #1

*** Instant Pot oil was made with BF's Triple Cheese and Ayahuasca Purple. This was blended with 28 grams of the Rosin @ approx average Rosin strength of 50 to 70 %.

Ok I know the Instant pot one works. I had it in the chiller for the past three weeks and when I was scraping it into the warm IP oil I cleaned the chopstick by sucking on it.

It has taken me 3.5 hours to write this!

Damn, I love science and my medicine!

Back
Top Bottom