Has anyone or does anyone play music for your females?

reparboon

ive been reading that certain music can stimulate bigger and faster growth on some vegetables like tomatoes and cucumbers... most of the farmers said bach and pretty much any symphony music has a positive reaction for the plants.. any thoughts?

I heard different, not saying your wrong. I just seen something where they did a test and plant grew more vigorous when really heavy rock music was played rather that more chilled beats.
Some company has just made a machine which creates sound waves and fill a factory size room with the correct wavelength that benefits plant growth. It was at this years Grow Convention.

I yell at them ..... those bitches need to do what I say ....... LOL.

No just kidding. I play tunes now and then. What's more important than tunes, is for you to sing while working around them. Singing makes you breath harder, which increases the amount of CO2 you put out. This in turn helps you plants. So, make sure you sing when you play your music.

I play music when i look at them or work on them, usually classical music.

I do have to be honest tho i do yell at them bitches when they break my string for LST'n (they like it a little rough)

either way i have not seen a difference in the plants, but the music calms me down in stressful tedious "tie branches down" situations.

Hey, My first indoor gro, soooo, i have a captive audience. I play blues, Stoned Beatles, Bach and am open to request on a nylon stringed guitar daily. Next grow, the same songs with electric guitar. If you bring a drum set we can see how that effects the females. I have a hunch how it will effect the neighbors. I am hanging out with my plants to much but singing to them keeps me happy. I may sit outside their door today and sing dark songs as its that day i have read that is to remain dark as they are put into 12/12. Starting with this long, 30 + hour period of darkness. love and light babies

I play my ladies HEAVY metal through transition and stretch periods, and pretty much all the time, + hard rock. And they love it!!
they even told me so.
:headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom