Has anyone thought about quiting?

TenaciousKiM

Has anyone thought about quiting?
am at a stage where most of the people I see in a daily basis look down on me., work, friends,family, boyfriend... they litteraly talk down on me, saying I have a problem.. that I smoke too much. Before I never really smoked as much as I do now, it used to be only on the weekends... but maybe there right.. I mean, I start to think that.. shit am blazed out everyday now.. have I lost the old me? have I changed? has my persona/personality changed?

has anyone been through this?
I don't want to quit smoking and sure enough I never will. like I told my b/friend, this is who I am now.. so tough!

he replied.. I bet you would choose your weed over me.. and
I said
HELL YES!:blalol:

I had to stop smoking when I was on probation years ago....
But I never willingly stopped and never will!:hookah:

Everyone has their own issues and likes to point out others issues or habits to blanket their own, if you feel you are a good person and it is who you are, than just be happy and live for the now...You deserve to be happy no matter what it takes to make you feel that way..Maybe just slow down a bit and try not to "abuse" it if that is what you think you may be doing....Everyone in the world is on something or another, smokes, drinks, or whatever it may be...At least you are doing something not so abusive to the body...The better of all evils lets just say!!!! Good luck and keep it green...I wish I had a woman who was open minded about smoking pot...That is possibly one of the reasons I am single...Who knows, I may even be a dick!!!!:goodluck:

As long as your comfortable with yourself, never mind the bollocks!! I have a girlfriend who smokes all day long, everyday. Every now and then she says she wants to quit. But honestly, she rocks her world and get everything taken care of, she is no slacker!! She has said that she feels best when she is high but just feels that maybe it is wrong. I don't think so. If your carrying on in life and taken care of all you need then keep it up without any guilt. That negativity will only way you down....

Keep positive and happy token :hookah:

Very true.. everyone does have diff/other issues... I mean if you have to choose MJ over your kids and husband/wife well that's a no brainer. Heck am still in my early 20's I have no big responsibilties as of now to say the least. And MJ does make me happy... telling people am gonna quit or slow it down is just bullshit, am gonna smoke, bake, grow as much as I want. Thanks for the good vibes Rubivroom, Willoby.. going through a guilt trip is just not worth my time, not to mention killing my high.

Stay ~High~

Very true.. everyone does have diff/other issues... I mean if you have to choose MJ over your kids and husband/wife well that's a no brainer. Heck am still in my early 20's I have no big responsibilties as of now to say the least. And MJ does make me happy... telling people am gonna quit or slow it down is just bullshit, am gonna smoke, bake, grow as much as I want. Thanks for the good vibes Rubivroom, Willoby.. going through a guilt trip is just not worth my time, not to mention killing my high.

Stay ~High~

Well you sound like a pretty confident and independent woman so I would say do your thang girl...I have never known someone who smoked to do something outrageous that they regret the next day or feel stupid and wake up with burnin urine!!! J/K but still, enjoy it and even with multiple responsibilities you can do it in moderation...The only thing is the time and place to do it and the people who know about you doing it, or at least that is all that changed for me as I got older and gained more responsibilities!!!! Take care, keep your head up, stay high and don't sweat the petty, pet the sweaty!!!!:thumb:

Do what you want to do, screw others who look down on you. Most of them looking down on you are likely very ignorant towards cannabis and just have the ideas they've been influenced to believe from propaganda.

I smoke everyday and I have no problems for myself doing it. I'm very intelligent, a successful entrepreneur, pay all my bills, and a good human in general.

Marijuana doesn't change people IMO, at least not negatively. If anything I believe it opens your mind to be more of a free thinking mind.

And marijuana doesn't make people stupid. Those people who blaze and are low-lifes and stupid etc. were already stupid low-lifes to begin with, now they just are low-lifes who smoke weed.

Besides I'm sure these people looking down on you have something you could gripe about, drinking coffee daily? eating too much fast food? gambling habits? The list goes on, and unfortunately for them all those things are much worse than you smoking a doobie daily.

Some folks have trouble figuring out who they are. They start and quit and restart. All about life. Don't do anything you dont want to.

most folks not around cannabis everyday or at least sometimes will be oblivious to the real story behind the medical properties! i was one of them and told drs no for yrs before tryin the cannabis thing! why did i wait!!
others is why. i didnt want anyone thinking i was a person less than i used to be. this is exactly how it feels now. no one ever comes over anymore. life isnt the same! i do have much less pain and im on much less medication!! o yea i lost 65 lbs to!!!! o yea ive a 16 inch bychep at age 46. i do have problems with others always taking and giving less than acceptable returns. ive lost my fight some days more than others.
ist a very iffy thing with cannabis. its great for my pain but horrible for my family life!
is it unconstitutional to make a disabled person with a brain injury pay for and grow all his or her own medicine thats worked better than anything in 10 yrs? brain surgery was a flop at this time. i tried everything and cannabis worked wonderfully. i was a city supervisor so i couldnt partake at the time. besides i thought it was more of a relaxing thing for night time.
peace all

Quitting? I haven't even started yet. ;)

There are a lot of friends of mine who are ill. Seeing them popping pills hurts, knowing they are not getting any better but hooked on the system it was designed. I have the time & interest in growing to aid them so I'll take advantage of my dedication to help others. They don't know about my operation though, only a few most trusted souls knew, but then again I shouldn't have said anything to anyone. I have made a choice to do this till the end.

Not to mention it puts a smile on my face to hear people say "Damn, this is some bomb ass weed".

I have willingly quit just to prove ignorant asses wrong . I don't think you have a problem at all . Don't care what people think , find friends and a boyfriend who's cool with it . They don't necessarily have to smoke , but as long as they dont mind it :thumb:

Try explaining to your family , though , the splendors of toking and that there's nothing wrong with it . Maybe you should quit for a little bit just to prove to them you don't have a problem (which is what i did when I was younger and my parents are cool now about it)

Whatever happens :goodluck: stay high !

no. but i sometimes wonder what life would be like without.i smoke pot becouse it makes me feel good.to me it dont matter what other people think or say what is important is how i feel about myself. sometimes abstance makes the heart gro fonder..:goodluck:

TenaciousKim, the results are in...America voted and you will not be going home...You will stay in the competition for another week!!! I would have to say that the world is on your side in this battle and you brought a very great conversation question to the table to talk about with great input from others too...I will leave now, but I think you got the answer you were looking for, right!! We are all just to happy and smiling all of the time and nobody can accept the fact that life can be fun and not full of stress and nonsense...We all share the same goals-Get Marijuana to be accepted more than be looked down on...And get high and medicated....:thumb: You rock on and keep it green!!!!

I had to quit growing/smoking for the better part of about 24 or so years... had to make like a respectable dad and raise a family!

All that is changed now, I will never again (willfully) stop growing/smoking... it saved my life!

i can relate to capt. cronic, only i dident have to quit as long. my 2nd. wife took me to court told the judge i was smellin up the house and my son did not like it. the judge threaten to throw me in jail or leave. i left.12yrs. later iam friends with her , and i have a great relationship with my sons.i also share a smoke with them on occasion. iam proud of both. for me iam the happiest man on earth free to gro and smoke as much as i want, and i wouldent have it any other way!!:thumb:

I had to quit growing/smoking for the better part of about 24 or so years... had to make like a respectable dad and raise a family!

All that is changed now, I will never again (willfully) stop growing/smoking... it saved my life!

I'm pretty sure that society is what makes people think you have to stay away from marijuana to be a respectable father and family man...I would guess that you were a good dad either way, but had made a choice to stop to satisfy others and their views, I may be wrong...I have never known a person who smoked to be effected by it in a negative fashion like people are effected by alcohol, meth, cocaine, and other things of that nature...i have a child who is almost 6 now, I do not promote or show her marijuana, nor do I feel it would accomplish anything by doing so, but when she is older, I will not frown on it or lead her to believe it is wrong...I use it medically and just for the simple fact that I enjoy it too, I just hope that in the next 5 years or so, society will start to except it a little more and I can be more open about it without having people make me feel like I'm doing something wrong...Oh yeah, one more thing, I think growing is more addicting than smoking the shit...I feel like I "NEED" to always grow and learn new things about it and to be honest, it takes up a good amount of my free time....I dream about it, I love it, enjoy it, and think it is one of the funnest hobbies anyone can have, but that is just my opinion!!! I was not trying to put you on the spot and say your decision wasn't warranted and that you made the wrong choice, I just feel like society makes people feel like they are doing something wrong and that then makes a big impact on decision making when you are trying to raise a family "responsibly", you know...Anyways my friend, keep it green and smoke it up, you have a lot of time to make up for!!!!:peacetwo:

In a divorce or other parent guardian issue a partner will use Anything possible to win. Usually it is just a matter of getting child support and the child is a meal ticket. We all know that MJ smokers are some of the most peaceful and caring people on the planet, but the courts and established populace look at us as criminals because we blatantly break the law... the stupid law that was driven by racism and special interest.

In a divorce or other parent guardian issue a partner will use Anything possible to win. Usually it is just a matter of getting child support and the child is a meal ticket. We all know that MJ smokers are some of the most peaceful and caring people on the planet, but the courts and established populace look at us as criminals because we blatantly break the law... the stupid law that was driven by racism and special interest.

Agreed 100%. I myself got my license to somewhat protect myself in case I end up in court with my daughters mama...She doesn't know I smoke anymore, but if she did, she would try to use it against me and if she knew I grew it, she would really stir up the pot...I got my license, but I'm sure if it went to court, I would be the asshole, plus Federal law doesn't acknowledge it and all the courts are in Federal jurisdiction so they would laugh at me I'm sure...I just did everything by law (state law) to try to protect in the worst case scenario....If it came down to it, I would stop growing and smoking if it was that or my kid, but I would also hope that the marijuana community and activist would raise hell and make it a huge local news issue if it was to come down like that...I'm a full time daddy(6 days a week) with no outside help and I do a damn good job of raising my girl and I hate the fact that I'm seen as an addict or druggie from people because I enjoy twisting one up and burning one on a daily basis...It helps me a lot with my chronic neck and back issues and doesn't destroy my liver and organs like the prescriptions I was taking for years....I'm going to twist one up now to celebrate a great online website called 420magazine that brings us all together for common ideas, thoughts, and views on this subject......I WILL shut up now!!! I know I talk too much...:peacetwo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Back
Top Bottom