Has anyone tried Dancehall?

I'mOne

I am thinking of growing a cbd strain. I'm suspicious of new strains especially obvious f1s that may or may not throw characteristics. I seem to see Dancehall in a lot of the ancestry of the CBD strains. I looked and finally found it available from cannapot. Anyone recommend it as a reliable medical strain with breeding potential?
The only that scares me is the sativa side might make my wife a little nervous. She has a bad heart and doesn't need that!

Pineapple Thai? there's a new one lol. The Chocoloco I grow is real similar to that. ( Chocoloco is 3/4 Thai genetics). I don't know where they got the chocolate part from yet lol. It has great fruity smells while flowering. I wouldn't be surprised to find Pineapple in there somewhere. The reason I mention this is it is supposed to have CBD. I never realized it before I grew it out as it was not designated as a CBD strain. I can tell the CBD is in there though. It has that same distinctive tingle CBD oil and CBD strains have. While I never thought of Thai as a CBD strain it works in there rather well. I don't think the CBD levels are very high but the effects shine through. My guess is it is around 12 to 14% THC and 2 to 5% CBD. It might not sound very good but it is very enjoyable.

I don't know that it has enough CBD to do the work that some people need. I can only compare it to a CBDdurban I grew out last year. The Thai had a lot more THC to it so was a lot better high. The "Felt" CBD effect was the same. I found I enjoyed the strain where CBD came natural much more than the CBD strains bred with low THC. Good luck and enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom