Has anyone tried giving there plant less then 12 hours light during flower

This is a topic of size vs resin. I think during early flowing stages we have to think like this
More light = bigger buds
More darkness = more resin

running 13-11 during early flower can increase yields but the factor of less resin will increase by week 12ish and you will need to switch 12-12

They are indoors
This is a topic of size vs resin. I think during early flowing stages we have to think like this
More light = bigger buds
More darkness = more resin

running 13-11 during early flower can increase yields but the factor of less resin will increase by week 12ish and you will need to switch 12-12
Will it have not have ruined them the times being abit off I am only day 8 into flower

It's my first grow and I'm doing sweet zombie so you have any advice for a beginner?
Im somewhat a beginner as well, I have had the chance to be enlightened and able to gather knowledge here and from some close peoples. But in my knowledge how is your environment and the variables around it? Do you ph the water you give her? What soil are you working with? Do you feed her nutes?

my biggest advice is to ph the water every feed and make sure you have a good medium for your girl to live in. But for flowering i think this is an opinion based topic but make sure the plant is feed right and all will be smooth. Youve made it to flower healthy im assuming so just finish her up with the same vibe youve been giving her and all should be okay

i have an outbuilding flower room at 11/13dark,, and an indoor tent at 12/12dark,, and honestly,, dif plants always and constant different things goin on in each locale,,and honestly again,, the 11/13 has bigger buds i think,, for whatever reason. i even have two exact plants near exact age right now,, one in each,, and the 11/13 is slightly bigger, and perhaps a bit less sugary

i just harvested the outbuilding one today,,

P1170851.JPG

super lemon haze/ afghani cross,, 65 days flower

Back
Top Bottom