Has anyone tried Pro Mix MP Organik?

xave420

I need to buy some more growing medium, and I was gonna go with either pro mix hp or pro mix hp cc with coco coir in it.

I have used pro mix BX in the past, but then I came across pro mix mp organik, it has 55-60 % peat , coco coir,

perlite, limestone , and mycorrhizae and is all organic, im gonna be using organic nutrients too so Im pretty sure

this mix would be ok, has anyone ever tried it?

i seen bales of that shit at walmart yesterday. i cant wait to try it ive heard good things. i dont like expanding the coco and rinsing it. i would rather just take from bales like how that is packaged.

there is a video on youtube and the guy talks about using it for its different drainage properties than coco alone.

what did u think of the promix u used before? how was it

the pro mix bx worked great with drainage too, you can grow with the bx and hp , ive seen a lot of ppl on here use both and have great results, the thing about pro mix is that it isn't hot in nutrients so you get to control what goes in to ur plants nutrients wise.

my assumption is that the pro mix organik is just as good as it has the main stuff others do but is organic. and yes it has coco in it adding another benefit depending on how you want to look at it.

im just wondering how often I will need to water with it when the plant is bigger.

yea pro mix is good all around one of the top grow mediums I use, but I want to see any added benefits to the coir in the pro mix with mycorizzae ;) I am probly gonna get a 2.8 bag of the mp

yea pro mix is good all around one of the top grow mediums I use, but I want to see any added benefits to the coir in the pro mix with mycorizzae ;) I am probly gonna get a 2.8 bag of the mp
I use mycorrhizae in my grows with coco and it works pretty damn good I also use primordial solutions sea green and plant flourish and love it mycorrhizae is also good when used in hydro but it works better in coco soil or peat moss

Sent from my LG-H830 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I use mycorrhizae in my grows with coco and it works pretty damn good I also use primordial solutions sea green and plant flourish and love it mycorrhizae is also good when used in hydro but it works better in coco soil or peat moss

I would assume the promix mp is pretty good

Back
Top Bottom