Has my guerilla grow been found? Urgent help needed

There used to be a 'rep' button. This sort of social science... I'd be bouncing on the 'rep' button. Too funny.
It's enough to make you think that 'ol Griz might be a student of human nature. Tead has to recognize that with a nod.

That’s funny. I think I come from the other school. I was thinking when I was first on this thread - living here I see far more animals in a normal week than I do people- and this just looked like a standard animal visit. Judging by people’s replies to this thread most come at it from the other way around and assume thieving humans first.
With fifty dollar bills laying around like that- any narc could see this is real big time stuff. Double the size of the swat team for sure...

Cops find the plants growing in the plot, theives find the $50. Is $50 Mafia money over there? :rofl: Make it $5 then or some lose change and a half smoked cigarette...
Its actually an Aussie way of finding where to plot... usually put there month or so before...

Just kidding- my comment on the IQ of the local cops here. A certain nearby outdoor ‘grow show’ that may or may not have belonged to someone I know very well, was found and raided by heroes in uniform. It involved a large reconnaissance airplane, ATVs, a day of sweat and toil for the heroes involved (mainly spent pulling each others ATV’s out when they kept getting stuck in the mud - before realizing after hours that they could just walk the ten minutes to the ‘grow show’ instead), and a headline in the local ‘newspaper’. All for ten tiny mite infested plants that were only there for quarantine. Oh yeah they counted the dead ones too so make it 14 plants. $50 dollars involved.. wow that would have taken it to a whole new level and they could have just called in a helicopter gunship.

Sounds about right, getting ready for that legal market :rofl::rofl:

We have helicopters every year fly over, looking.. usally at wrong time, few months too early, lol.. but busts come down to economics.. I think it's more scare tactics here... We wouldn't like a helicopter going out to bust 14 plants only for dude to get 12 month good behaviour bond..

Boys up north have same problem.. salt water crocs. Caught 2days ago..
croc_wide.jpg

Define 'North'.... loosly.... no incriminating data.

I'm pullin out the 'bullshit!' card and hovering it over the table about to slap it down.... the only thing holding me back is a certain sense of respect..... but I wanna.
I'm a fan of the old idea..... extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, and that, my friend, is one helluva extraordinary photo!

Pulling bullshit card that that's what growers dealt with? Well yes, I was making up a story.. that's a croc that was caught two days ago in a trap. One of the biggest out of the Katherine.. they'd been after it for years... Now, to pull bullshit that there's growers in nt and they have to avoid crocs, well my friend, walking up there, your back in the food chain bro..
Edit; holy shit it was from Katherine not Kimberly's. I've kyaked in that River, lol

I shudder to think of the costs to make that. Chinese imports only here, no manufacturing... cheaper and easier to get the real thing...
Redirect Notice

Pulling bullshit card that that's what growers dealt with? Well yes, I was making up a story.. that's a croc that was caught two days ago in a trap. One of the biggest out of the Katherine.. they'd been after it for years... Now, to pull bullshit that there's growers in nt and they have to avoid crocs, well my friend, walking up there, your back in the food chain bro..
Edit; holy shit it was from Katherine not Kimberly's. I've kyaked in that River, lol

Wow!
Card back in pocket... it gets frequent use.
Never been... gotta experience it one day. They pop up in our world in odd places. Folk's pools. Golf courses. Many various canals thru town. Park ponds.
In reality, they're rarely a real problem. Scare the timid, but not normally any threat.
Few folks will spend any time in the swamps really... so the local dinosaurs go un-noticed. I've had some opportunities to kayak thru the canals and enjoy a touch of it up close and personal.
I have seen swamp tubes with plants in the marshes along the lake and canals. One of my buddies spends tons of time on the water and points them out for me.

One of our big Rivers up North is the alligator River.. one of your country men misnamed it, lol.. totally different beasts.. we have freshwater crocodiles, similar to your alligators, where they leave you alone and only attack when your too close/disturbing them.. saltwater crocs are killing machines, stalk, store food etc... Theres casualties (death) every year from croc attacks...

Ha, I apologise, I just thought it was a yank that named it, seeing as though it's called the alligator.. never knew it was a confused Aussie lmfao

They sell crocodile steaks, burgers etc.. its a protected species... Looking at culling numbers at moment.... Taste delish...

If you stick a metal cage around it, clear all the other vegetation out of the cage clear down to the bare ground, sprinkle a huge amount of blue things onto the surface of the soil, then run a rubber line right to the base of the plant and pinch it off with a c-clamp, lol... does it still even remotely qualify as a guerilla grow?

What would you consider a NON-guerilla grow? 25' tall sign stating "CANNABIS HERE" with an arrow on it pointing down at the plant?

Back
Top Bottom