Has Pot Changed your life?

PFlynn

It for sure has changed my life.As a kid I bounced from military schools to private schools to college prep schools.I lead a very sheltered life and had never even seen a bag of pot until I was 16.In the middle of my sophomore year I changed to a tech school to get an electronics degree.Well since I had missed a year and a half they put me with this kid to help me catch up,as soon as I sat down the kid opened his notebook and it was loaded with weed.He looked at me and said first lesson is rolling a bone.I fell in love with Mary Jane right away,me and her were tight right off the bat.I smoked daily from then on in.Now it didn't change my life simply because I puffed daily,but because of my love for the plat I met allot of other like minded people.I also looked into Normal and went to every festival for the legalization of MMJ. I went to the 99 and 2000 Million Marijuana Marches every Jones Fest and everything else that had to do with pot.I also taught myself how to make Hemp Jewelry and sold them at every concert I could get to.What I'm getting at is I never would of had the quality of life or great experiences if it had not been for smoking pot,and now that I suffer with constant pain it is my medicine as well.

Pete, let me ponder that question. I'll be back.

I think everything brings about minute changes in whom we are. We choose what those changes will be. Cannabis changes my mindset, but I have to choose cannabis. I choose cannabis and need to stop typing because I am just too stoned.

I bet my life would be different in a lot of ways if I had never smoked weed. It's impossible for me to say what those differences would be though, it was too long ago.

It helped me relax alot more and it also helped me with my anger management alot so i guess it did change my life in a little bit

Yes it has. I'm a lot happier, and I have a lot more friends than I used to.

I also have a good deal less money in my wallet... but what the hell.:smokin:

Oh yeah, not to mention all of the lifelong memories I now have from great experiences I never would have had without pot and the people I've met through it.

Back
Top Bottom