Has This Clone Gone Male On Me?

Clancy

I'd appreciate it if some experts can have a look at those 2 little thumb-looking extensions growing out from the stem. Are those male parts developing?
20150615_103440-2.jpg
[/B]

The pics are from my grow journal called Lil Shorty. It's just a cola that broke off last month so I stuck it in soil. It's hard to tell what's going on with the clone but lately it looks like it has some parts that are growing bigger...I'm not sure if they're leaves coming in, buds coming in or worst of all Male parts coming in. Heck for all I know the clone could just be slowly dying.

Thx 5chord, i think you're right, as I've been looking at it more I don't believe it's turning male either. So, it doesn't look very healthy to you? It's got some yellowing leaves for sure but I think it's starting to grow, hard to tell if it's just taking a really long time to croak for good. Here's the link to my journal with some better pics and also a pic of the mother plant.

L'il Shorty - A Flowering Cloning Attempt

Thx for the vote of confidence ! Right now it's just in a bay window. Loads of strong sunlight from like 6 am to 8pm. I live in two different places so my main grow box with my 400w lamp is not here. I have a 6 X 23w CFL rig here but I don't see the point setting that up with all the free sunlight I'm getting.

I'll probably make a post about this later on but I've got the 2 white widows and two autos locked up in a grow box that I had to leave for 30 days, haven't seen them since June 1. The lights and the water is all on timers but I have to say I'm nervous about what I'll see when I open that box in July.

It's probably getting ready to root......The bay window is fine now, but in a couple weeks she's going to need more as the roots grow and fill out the cup....Probably a 25 watt CFL or two would be fine for a clone that size

Back
Top Bottom