Hash And Bong

Mower

sax_007.jpg

My current BONG....:bongrip:

sax_012.jpg

:scratchinghead: Lill blury but oh well.

sax_014.jpg

Yummy

sax_016.jpg

What ya like more the girl or the Hasj as we call it round here?

sax_018.jpg

And the hash was made by someone i know.. he used strains like , NL, WW, Afghani-kush, Hashberry, and some unknown bag seed strains. And no i dont know how he made it, but i do know he did not use Bubble-Bags..
And it cost me about 470$....

Dude, the hash looks real nice despite a lot of debris in it. By the way, you have me wondering how an 18 year old can get their hands of 16 kilos of Afghan hash, as you claim in your profile? lol

That's easy be very very good freinds with the distrubutor (sp) of Southern / Western Norway:peace:

Dude what can i say im in the drug buisness..

Say no more. I gathered you might have been in Norway by the newsprint in one of the photos. Does the hash smoke well?

Oh yes my freind it does, the home made that is.

The hash type's we sell round here now aint all that good, pretty nasty on the throat, the high is good but don't last to long maybe 1-2 hours.

About a year ago I made some hash that looked very similar. I used de-natured ethanol to extract the resins from 4 plants that had been cooked (over fertilised) about a week before harvest. The weed wasn't saleable but there was a shitload of resins that could be extracted and turned into hash. I did my extraction, and evaporated off the bulk of the solvent. I then mixed it with some kief I had put aside and made it up to a putty like texture. The hash was really dark and oily, much like the hash in your pics. Mine smoked a little rough cos there was still some moisture in the weed at point of extraction. It must have picked up some water soluable contaminants.
Cool pics by the way. I'll give you a +rep for that.

Thanks for the nice coments. And the rep:)

OH YEAH BABY! Just picked up the new bong at the postoffice.
Hits soo smooth... waiting for the images to be procced(SP)?

Back
Top Bottom