WaVancouver

Hash Cream Coffee

Ingredients:
Milk (1 Cup)
Cream (Half Cup) [i usually skip the cream and use Kahlua, haha]
Coffee (2 cups)
Sugar (4 teaspoons)
Ground Hash/keef

Heat the milk and cream (or Kahlua) slowly until boiling, add the ground hash and simmer for 10 mins, microwave for 5 mins (this helps the rest of the undissolved hash dissolve) add coffee and sugar and enjoy.

Tip: To have a stronger coffee, use cannabis milk instead of normal milk.

Re: Hash Cream Coffee (Best Part Of Waking Up...)

it is an amazing drink. Coffee is great by itself but add cannabis and it is nectar from the gods!

I made something like this recently and thought about the alc. boiling off. Heating it, though, will help dissolve the THC more quickly and completely into a readily usable substance, which is why I use it along with the dairy fat.

I melt a little butter in a cup in the microwave and add frozen then ground bubble hash...about as much as I would smoke in 3 or 4 decent hits. Hehe. I stir it and heat it gently, keeping it below the boiling point of the butter. This last time I added about half an oz of the "other" solvent and it did smell like it was evaporating, especially as I stirred the cup. I added a few ounces of milk and heated it to almost boiling. This mix, with some sugar, i added to a cup of freshly ground brewed coffee. I added some chocolate sauce as well.

For me it takes about 5 hours to really feel the physical and mental affects, but by that time it's been slowly, quietly creeping up on me, then it all seems to hit at once, and then lasts for hours. Wow. A wonderful medicine for weary joints, scraping discs, sore muscles, sleepless nights, stress, etc. Guaranteed to add giggles to your evening activities. :peace:

So your able to use keef instead of hash? And does it matter what coffee creamer you use?

Back
Top Bottom