Hash cure

Does hash cure? Will burping a small container with bubble hash and a boveda, work to cure hash? It's smelling very nice and quite potent.
20220406_201637.jpg

I doubt the Boveda product is helping anything if it's the 62% or 58% that people get when they feel the need to add them to their containers of stored bud. Are you trying to prevent "buttering out?" Stick it on a 15- or 25-micron screen and lightly press it if it's still WET wet. Then chuck it into the freezer for a while; when it's frozen, take it out and break/chop/saw/lasercut/gnaw/microplane it into very small pieces (granules), spread them out on a piece of parchment paper on cardboard paper or the like, and allow it to thoroughly dry. After it does, gather it up and press it. Wrapping the pressed hash in cellophane, sticking it into your shoe, putting the shoe on, and going for a LONG walk is purely optional ;) .

If you really want to use a humidity pack type product, get one that's labeled 35%, and place it (and your hash, of course) in a location where the temperature is nice and cool (55°F).

An alternative to making hash with your feet...
You can wrap the sift in cello or the plastic from around a pack of smokes then
Seal it up and run it under hot water.
You can wrap the cello in a warm face cloth and roll it out with a a rolling pin.
I've done it a few times with kief from the blender.
As long as the kief is good it usually turns out alright.

Thanks for the input there guys.
I was simply gonna burn this stuff and not worry about it but, it's taking longer to burn than I expected. And too good to loose.
Anything hash or concentrate related is new to me but I did an extended dry on small peices, I think I'm in the clear for mold now.
This stuff has darkened more as it air dried, it went from a light color to more of a brown sugar inside and chocolate outside from the air. It has a constancy like a stick of fresh jucyfruit gum, or maybe like light bread squeezed into a ball.

I make tiny pieces and spread them on top of a bowl like pepperoni on a pizza, flames will shoot out of the top of the bowl as it melts into the bud and smolders. I may have to put that stuff up a while.

Back
Top Bottom