My name is hashfart
- I'm trying to grow a auto
-blueberry auto
-sun blaster 200w for seedling and a little veg
-budget led red spec for flowering
-gorrilla grow tent 2'x2.5'
-starter soil / hot soil
-7g pots

I'll avoid transplanting with a solo cup size of seedling soil in the hot soil.....
I'll being running the lights 24/7 then switching to 20/4 when the seedlings are big enough to handle the budget led.....
20201128_140404.jpg
20201128_135735.jpg
20201128_134114.jpg
20201128_134011.jpg

20201126_193709.jpg
20201126_193705.jpg
20201128_135735.jpg

My original post has changed and torture soul is gone what happened

I'm not allowed to discuss it. I'm not allowed to mention why I'm not allowed to discuss it. I may or may not be allowed to mention that I'm not allowed to mention, I'm not sure on that part. I suppose someone will be sure to let me know.

I probably shouldn't mention the thing I've been spanked for. Or the thing that caused me to do the thing that I got spanked for. But I haven't been bitched at (yet) for stating that, if they put that shit in the guidelines, it probably wouldn't be an issue.

Pulled up a stool.

I just ordered some Autos. Looking forward to watching your progress.
Don't get your hopes up big cat they might not make it ,, its to early to tell some people don't even start journals until they make it passed the seedling stage , ,,, what kind of beans did you order

I have faith you'll get it under control. You are trying things out, I like it. Only way to learn.

I bought Blue Diesel, Super Skunk and GlueBerry so far.

I plan to grow 1 auto along side my clones/teens in the Veg tent. Run them 18/6.

Let's see!

The other one did not pop out yet ill giver her till Sunday , then I'm planting a new one

If you don't see any signs of progress by the time you're ready to toss it and plant a new one, be careful when digging the old one out. I've found "sprouts that failed to break the surface" (but were still alive) before.

Back
Top Bottom