Hash Fart Drives An Automatic

Thanks guys I will tell him to lumber jack away but just slightly straighter then dabs line hahah the stalk is the size of a beer can and it was heavy to transplant hopefully , if he shaves her legs and the nutrients from the new hotsoil keep him going ,,,,, I'm trying to set it up as easy as possible for him so all he has to do is water ,,,,,, he is a hash hound and is hoping to achieve a small brick from this plant

I also gave him the purple mazar auto I'm trying to clear up room for my sativas but I did keep the northern lights ,,,, the mazar being the purple
20210308_145023.jpg
20210308_145005.jpg

I also gave him the purple mazar auto I'm trying to clear up room for my sativas but I did keep the northern lights ,,,, the mazar being the purple
20210308_145023.jpg
20210308_145005.jpg
Nice man, I think your old man will get a small brick off that plant it's huge

Hehe my line was just slightly south of DABs but I honestly believe dabs line is spot on. I am just a chicken and always regret not cutting more
It’s a relative line boys! Think about it when she’s being watered one night, and hit er with a haircut!!

(I like the way you’re thinking btw)

:thumb:

Oh boy does he ever need to do a defoliation.

I don’t believe she’s full on into flower yet, so I would say do it now before she goes too far into flower. He waits too many days and he will have to wait till day 21 of flower. If he gets to it today he should be okay. Do it all at once so she may (if she does) get stressed out get it out of the way and I’ve with at once rather then it being drug out to a couple day thing

I don't know how to add a signature with the app but my new journal is hashfart flirts with 2 big girls can he satisfy a sativa
I click kn my logo in the black bar and then you can click signature but I guess I don't use the app. I AM IN

There’s a link in my sig on how to make you’re signature. Make sure to check the last post I made because I updated that thread with a mini fix
My phone wouldn't let me copy the link in the app so I just copied the one modest posted here

Back
Top Bottom