Hash Fart Drives An Automatic

She really is a beauty! Reminds me of Hawaiian time all tie dyed and bright.
It's like a pink color in the light and purple in the dark ,,,, I think my temps being only 10 degrees in the basement at night and this minus 30 bull shit made it so colorful , but the bad weather stunted my seedlings

Beautiful colours on her HF :bravo:
What a pretty plant!
Thanks donkey dick I should of cracked a bud open last night but I will tonight to be a 100 percent there is no bud rot , my seedling got stunted for sure and won't be the biggest plants I actually had frost in my basement and I shut off my intake fan during the cold snap so I wasn't super charging cold air in my tent, I got a big bag of promix and a new noob nutrient with a feeding chart called diablo so I'm going to try a land race sativa called golden tiger x Panama apparently its a 100 percent sativa ,,,,,,do you know any 100 percent sativa journals? , ill be tossing many autos and fruits outside this may long weekend because I got gut feeling I'm going to have a warm summer where I live with such a short cold snap this winter , I'm so happy to have you back in my journal I thought I lost you brother!

Hey I love it in your garden HF. If I’m not around it’s only coz I’m crook. I haven’t been flash.
Stoked to get back in time to see the beautiful colours on that blueberry.
I have a bean of the GTxPanama it’s quite high on my list of things to do. Just need to make a bit of room. I’m excited to see what you do with it.

Hey I love it in your garden HF. If I’m not around it’s only coz I’m crook. I haven’t been flash.
Stoked to get back in time to see the beautiful colours on that blueberry.
I have a bean of the GTxPanama it’s quite high on my list of things to do. Just need to make a bit of room. I’m excited to see what you do with it.
You have a bean ? Of goldent tiger x pamama ! That's interesting pop your bean , how long will veg said bean ?

You have a bean ? Of goldent tiger x pamama ! That's interesting pop your bean , how long will veg said bean ?

I have a straight Panama I want to do first. Find out what makes David Lee Roth’s eyes big like that :cool: maybe I’ll do them together.
I just need to run a bit of gear out, maybe give away a dozen. A friend is restarting a garden soon... what can I say? Plans are impermanent.

For me, six to ten weeks of veg. Depending on light levels (on a dial now) and hybrid vigour. If she took off fast I’d probably flip her early. I hear these things stretch past the usual three weeks. I’m really looking forward to growing them.

I have 8 or 9 feet of headroom in flower so I’m not too worried about size.

I’d want to chase them through with a little clone army of themselves just in case they are wonderful. You never know when something wonderful might happen.

Ok when are you popping that GTxP, HF?
It would be fun to run them at the same time. I’ll run to your schedule - it’s never not going to be jammed at mine.

Once I got them probly a week , it says to only veg them for 15 days but ill set up the scrog and convert my autos to the gorrilla , I will be flipping sooner then you that's for sure

15 days?! Crikey. I’ll be lucky to have a second set of true leaves :laugh:
Are you going to take clones? How can you do that 15 days from seed - hang on, are we 15 days from seed or from seedling? That’s a fast veg.
I’ll drop the same time as you. I’ll do the quickest veg I can while still taking some cuts for continuity. You can signpost the potholes and speedbumps for me.
:thumb:

15 days?! Crikey. I’ll be lucky to have a second set of true leaves :laugh:
Are you going to take clones? How can you do that 15 days from seed - hang on, are we 15 days from seed or from seedling? That’s a fast veg.
I’ll drop the same time as you. I’ll do the quickest veg I can while still taking some cuts for continuity. You can signpost the potholes and speedbumps for me.
:thumb:
I'm just following what they say 15 days then flip seedlings 7 days flip cuttings
Screenshot_20210206-110435_Chrome.jpg
IMG_20210223_192223_565.jpg

I don’t mind the long flowering time. I’m just concerned for taking cuts before flipping.
I’m excited to get’em started now so let me know when you are under starter’s orders. :love:
Just the shove I needed, cheers mate.

I don’t mind the long flowering time. I’m just concerned for taking cuts before flipping.
I’m excited to get’em started now so let me know when you are under starter’s orders. :love:
Just the shove I needed, cheers mate.
This is going to be epic I will let you know when I have seeds in hand

Congrats on the harvest bro what a beautiful plant she ended up to be!! :bravo::drool:
I'm glad I didn't freak out and start feeding her a bunch of stuff I probly would of just caused issues, the journal will be complete once there is big ball of hash in hand I'm becoming even more lazy with trimming and starting to throw more in the hash bin I'm still struggling on finding help on here with sativa dominant strains but I'm stoked to pop beans of they ever show up, the autos in the fabric pots with extra perlite look way happier and don't stay watered logged as long ,
IMG_20210224_184203_288.jpg
IMG_20210224_184203_282.jpg
IMG_20210224_182904_231.jpg
20210224_182653.jpg

Back
Top Bottom