Hash Fart Drives An Automatic

I’m good man! The baby’s gaining more and more independence everyday, soon she won’t be a baby anymore lol!! Hope you’re family is doing good!!
Awesome to hear and enjoy it! As they gain independence, you become less valuable to them lol. I have two boys (2 and 6) and they run circles around me.

My oldest loves working in "dads garden". He is half the reason my tents are all out of whack. One day I caught if dimming my light in one of my tents. "Dad, it's to bright for the babies".

Well hot dog it's here already, 5 days ahead of expected delivery , it came with sheaves to hang , it's got water proof connections , it's got zero scratches or imperfections, even my wife was like wow that's pretty light my strawberries will like it , and I was like get away from it women , awesome instruction book and a cool sticker for the dirt scooter
20210305_172932.jpg
20210305_172925.jpg
20210305_172916.jpg
20210305_172542.jpg

Awesome to hear and enjoy it! As they gain independence, you become less valuable to them lol. I have two boys (2 and 6) and they run circles around me.

My oldest loves working in "dads garden". He is half the reason my tents are all out of whack. One day I caught if dimming my light in one of my tents. "Dad, it's to bright for the babies".
Both my daughters were born in the same month, they will be 4 and 1 this May. My oldest likes to “help” with the gardening as well. She’s still you g and I don’t trust her around anything in the garden without full supervision but she learns fast... too fast! :lot-o-toke: Lol

Well hot dog it's here already, 5 days ahead of expected delivery , it came with sheaves to hang , it's got water proof connections , it's got zero scratches or imperfections, even my wife was like wow that's pretty light my strawberries will like it , and I was like get away from it women , awesome instruction book and a cool sticker for the dirt scooter
20210305_172932.jpg
20210305_172925.jpg
20210305_172916.jpg
20210305_172542.jpg
Saweeeeeeeet light mah-dude!! :headbanger:

Let’s see what the Demon can do!!
Yes brother I contacted said seed company and they said they sorted out the issue , so I hope they are here this week if not atleast next week coming from Europe it takes awhile, but hopefully I'll be back in action soon

Hey guys I saw my old man this afternoon and he was chirping about how the big girl I gave is not going into flower ,, I checked his timer and it was only shutting the lights of on Thursday for 12 hours , the thing was rootbound we couldn't find 50g pots so I drilled some holes with a stepper bit in a rubber maid container I hope it works out for him , I think the leaf coloring was from it being out of nutrients, he is growing in hotsoil to keep it simple stupid , his 5x5 tent might not be big enough to home his big girl
20210308_140446.jpg
20210308_140433.jpg
20210308_135217.jpg
20210308_133944.jpg
20210308_133603.jpg

Looks like it’s got some stretch going on, how long has it been flipped? I’d double check temps are in the 75-85F range and check for light leaks maybe? What is the watering schedule like?
That's the problem Dutch she was never flipped its been lights on pretty much 24/7 hahha it was only shutting off for 12 hours on Thursday for 3 weeks, he was suppose to flip but set the timer wrong , the stretch was from the cosco blurple , that florescent and Mars hydro light should help I hope or he hopes I guess......he needs to defoliate like a mad man

That's the problem Dutch she was never flipped its been lights on pretty much 24/7 hahha it was only shutting off for 12 hours on Thursday for 3 weeks, he was suppose to flip but set the timer wrong , the stretch was from the cosco blurple , that florescent and Mars hydro light should help I hope or he hopes I guess......he needs to defoliate like a mad man
Oh I see now, yes set the timer to flip her for every day of the week, and then defol! She’s going to be a monster.

237A0A96-D91E-4E22-925F-88B3A4762290.jpeg

I’d take off all the little shoots off of the main branches in the dark zone (below red line) in that picture, but leave the fan leaves on.
3 weeks after flip, I’d do it again with any little shoots that will not make it up to the canopy, once again leaving the fan leaves on. She will use those as solar panels to take in the photons from the light, and for food later on in flower.
This method also cuts down on the larf, if you’re not into trimming it all up!

Back
Top Bottom