Hash fart looking for products in Canada

Hello I've been getting lots of useful information and help on this site , but I've quickly realised alot of products used for a successful grow are not here in Canada ? Where do people buy nutrients in Canada? Alot of brands that I'm suggested and read about are just not located near me. It almost seem like although cannabis is legal here there just not focused on the home grower. It's almost as if the government wants to keep the cannabis growing to themselves! Any tips on where to buy grow products in central Alberta would be greatly appreciated. ,, Sincerely HashFart

central canada... everywhere lol.

it's super easy unless you are really rural. i live on the prairies and there are no less than 4 hydro shops in a city the size of one or two neighbourhoods where you are. i can source near any thing discussed on here.

worse case .. amazon. i order stuff on the net as well.

Never been to a hydro shop in my life. About a two day journey south to the closest one. I order online. :thumb: These days it’s mostly Jon’s Plant Factory in BC

There's a bunch of hydroponic shops in Southern Ontario. A few places in Hamilton, Kitchener, Guelph.
But I order almost all my stuff online. If you know what you want/need I find it just saves me from making that 1+ hours round trip

There doesn't seem to be much here in Alberta

grew in alberta over 30 yrs ago. one of the best known hydro shops in the country comes from there. look up bumper crop in calgary, edmonton, and red deer. might be in the hat and lethbridge as well by now. they taught me dwc before there was a single internet resource.

that or online.

it's stupid easy really.

alberta is no where near central canada

grew in alberta over 30 yrs ago. one of the best known hydro shops in the country comes from there. look up bumper crop in calgary, edmonton, and red deer. might be in the hat and lethbridge as well by now. they taught me dwc before there was a single internet resource.

that or online.

it's stupid easy really.

alberta is no where near central canada
Lol I ment central Alberta

Amazon FTW! i don't care what anyone says. i live in Norther Ont. and i get stuff here in 3 days of my order, it's amazing. they also have pretty much everything in the world available minus a few odds and ends.

Amazon FTW! pay for prime it's totally worth it.

I buy all my stuff online. Progressive Growth in BC, Bustan Gardening in Ontario are a couple I would rate highly with very quick shipping. Usually same day or day after ordering it's on the way. My "local" shop does of course have a fairly limited selection of some basic stuff but it's way over priced and 45 minutes each way.

I buy all my stuff online. Progressive Growth in BC, Bustan Gardening in Ontario are a couple I would rate highly with very quick shipping. Usually same day or day after ordering it's on the way. My "local" shop does of course have a fairly limited selection of some basic stuff but it's way over priced and 45 minutes each way.

wow i just checked out PG and their prices for the nutes i use are way less than i've been paying on amazon.ca

Thanks a bunch, i'll be registering with them for my next order..

I used to order from PG a bunch 5 or 6 years ago. They screwed up my orders so many times I finally gave up on them. The most epic mistake, in my favour for once, was the time I paid for a Lumatek bulb worth about $60, and got a Lumatek 1000watt digital ballast instead. Worth over $400 Cad at the time. I’m sure they must’ve straightened out the stoners in the shipping dept since then or they wouldn’t still be in business. Ha ha
Anyway- that’s old history now- just thought it was sort of funny....

I used to order from PG a bunch 5 or 6 years ago. They screwed up my orders so many times I finally gave up on them. The most epic mistake, in my favour for once, was the time I paid for a Lumatek bulb worth about $60, and got a Lumatek 1000watt digital ballast instead. Worth over $400 Cad at the time. I’m they must’ve straightened out the stoners in the shipping dept since then or they wouldn’t still be in business. Ha ha
Anyway- that’s old history now- just thought it was sort of funny....

I'll probably just order a quart of gro and armor si and see how it goes before ordering the gallon jugs.

Back
Top Bottom