Hash Fart Trying The White Tahoe Cookie

Yeah not to sure about the 24 hr of darkness because I just chop when the moment is right. Lots do use this technique but I can’t comment on it having never tried.
Definitely try to get the RH out of the dry range when your drying. A nice slow dry is key.
That's why I was going to leave the leafs on hopefully it helps with the low humidity

I’d say you’ve got about 2 weeks left... all your really waiting for, is to see those white pistils change colour. That’s without looking at the trichs though.

there is no real hard scientific evidence, leaning one way or the other is better then the other, for leaving your plants in pure darkness for x amount of hours before harvest. Only bro science.

I don’t bother, I normally have more then one plant with different flowering times. So, when I see they’re ready, I chop.

recently i do a big wet trim before the plant is cut. Taking off the majority of the fan leaves off. Cut and hang entire plant. Then once dry, I cut off each branch individually and finish the dry trim. Which at that point isn’t much left, all that’s really needed is finish cutting off the rest of the ugly leafs/leaf tips, then cut and jar it up.:thumb:

it’s looking great bro!

I’d say you’ve got about 2 weeks left... all your really waiting for, is to see those white pistils change colour. That’s without looking at the trichs though.

there is no real hard scientific evidence, leaning one way or the other is better then the other, for leaving your plants in pure darkness for x amount of hours before harvest. Only bro science.

I don’t bother, I normally have more then one plant with different flowering times. So, when I see they’re ready, I chop.

recently i do a big wet trim before the plant is cut. Taking off the majority of the fan leaves off. Cut and hang entire plant. Then once dry, I cut off each branch individually and finish the dry trim. Which at that point isn’t much left, all that’s really needed is finish cutting off the rest of the ugly leafs/leaf tips, then cut and jar it up.:thumb:

it’s looking great bro!
Thanks backlip , I might try to wet trim idk I could turn on humidifier but it wrecks my carbon filter , the very tips of leaves are just beginning to show nutrient burn very very slightly so I might back off next watering I'll try to get a closer pic of trichs this Chinese Huawei phone takes good picture
IMG_20200624_165534.jpg
IMG_20200624_170638.jpg

Oh yeah boys she hurts , the ribs more then the leg , he is amazed im walking on it! Im a larger fella in the Barrell/ stomach area and the weight is not helping, but I got the gout from drinking and eating to much wild meat , and gout toe hurts more then anything , I'll take a broken leg over gout any day

Oh yeah boys she hurts , the ribs more then the leg , he is amazed im walking on it! Im a larger fella in the Barrell/ stomach area and the weight is not helping, but I got the gout from drinking and eating to much wild meat , and gout toe hurts more then anything , I'll take a broken leg over gout any day
Never had gout, must be pretty bad.

I can't walk cause my leg is frozen and pierogi is stuck on the floor with the little one pierogi is not showing teeth my little girl is just pulling on her cheek pierogi has endured 3 pokes to the eye and all she is does is keep licking the little one
IMG_20200625_182836.jpg
IMG_20200625_182708.jpg
IMG_20200625_182305.jpg

I feel ya HF, broke my foot a few years back and hobbled for 12 weeks. Take your time with it and rest up!
Your garden looks great! I have a feeling it’s going to be getting lots of attention!!
That trike would be a sweet Xmas gift for your father!! I recently sold my DS650 that I have a lot of memories with it and my old man. Glad we still have him and can always get another toy!!

Happy growing!

Great photos hash fart!! Take care of your self man!!! Hope you have a speedy recovery!!
Thanks backlip I'll be fine definitely not the first time , any how do you think I'll be successful with putting plants in basement when the time comes to dry the big girl ? ...... And any suggestions on strains? I think im going to order new seeds soon so I can get started back up when this one is done

do you think I'll be successful with putting plants in basement when the time comes to dry the big girl ?
Your drying the plant in the basement? Should be fine, I mean being in the basement, it will have a better chance of having a nice slow dry. With it being colder/wetter down there, it will take a bit longer to dry, and the other thing would be it’s more susceptible to pests. But I’m sure everything will be fine!!

any certain breeders you have in mind you want to grow? I’m a firm believer that crop kings have great genetics. A lot of people don’t like them though. For one they ain’t a sponsor here anymore. But I’ve had great success with them. I’d really like to try Barney’s farms genetics as well. They have a great selection!

Back
Top Bottom