Nutrients: Humboldt mini kit
IMG_20200427_212653.jpg
IMG_20200422_212844.jpg
IMG_20200410_120116.jpg
IMG_20200409_194049.jpg
IMG_20200328_163236.jpg
IMG_20200328_075807.jpg
IMG_20190913_203647.jpg

Well guys this will my 3rd grow and I really hope it turns out like my first grow the gelato og where I had zero problems ,,,,, im going to be trying some things that will be a first time for me !! I just learned about topping and LST on my last journal and it was awesome!! But im going to be transplanting for the first time !! And cloning for the first time !!! I stole @CagedApe idea of keeping the new seedling super close to the CFL for tight node spacing ! It seem to work pretty damn good ! I also think im going to take @Backlipslide advice on doing the transplant when the leaves reach the side of the mini pot ,,, im not running hot soil or super soil this go just promix HP any advice on how to transplant would be cool,,,, I was also wondering when to put my cookie under the big boy light?
IMG_20200428_210058.jpg
IMG_20200428_205519.jpg
IMG_20200428_205505.jpg
IMG_20200428_205447.jpg
thanks in advance brother hash fart

advice on doing the transplant when the leaves reach the side of the mini pot
Just be careful doing that though, because if they’re not ready, the root ball won’t stay in tact and will crumble in your hands and make a disgusting mess... when the leaves reach the outside of the pot is just a rule of thumb. They may not be ready quite yet, but getting close. I like to transplant Fairly early because the bigger more mature the plant is, the harder transplanting can be.

How high is your light from the top canopy of your plant? What is the recommendation from the light company?
it looks too low, and you have a higher probability of burning your plant.:nervous-guy:
Probly 6 inches it's the CFL so I think you can keep it close, I might turn on my new led soon

How high is your light from the top canopy of your plant? What is the recommendation from the light company?
it looks too low, and you have a higher probability of burning your plant.:nervous-guy:
I just googled the distance for that light and it's 12 inches so im just going to get the old lady to move it

Ok yeah... you can, just be carful because the problem with those lights are, when you have them too close, the plants like to burn up. When you have the light farther away, the plants like to stretch. Just keep a close eye and use the back of your hand method. If you hold your hand under the light, palm down at top canopy height, and the light makes you feel uncomfortable, chances are the plants are uncomfortable. Looks like you’ve got your self set up well though, so I’m sure you’ll be okay!! :thumb:

Have you ever watched rob dyrdeks fantasy factory? Or Rob and Big? I think you would get a kick outta that show for his dogs alone lol.

I like how the painting matches your dogs lol!:headbanger:
Yes I like the chonky dogs I just can't watch him he's reminds me of opra,,,,,and his lady's weird laugh but I would still smash her

Back
Top Bottom