Hash Fart's Trying His First Auto

Do you have a better light to put in once they start getting bigger ? You wont get much yield with a CFL. Even a cheap $50 LED will produce more than a CFL. Then again you could put about 10 of the 23 watt 6500K CFL's all around your plants & do OK.
What light do you suggest bugs buddy? Keep in mind my tent is very small

Hi hash, found your journal, I’m caught up now. I start my seeds with floresents
very close within a inch or two of seedlings. Try to get the light as close as possible
without Burning. This light is good for seeds and veg. there are so many lights to
chose from it’s mind bogglin.
i will tell u I’m using a 315 CMH all in one from sunsystems both to lower electric
Cost and lower heat output, I use to run a 600 watt hps set up but it gets to hot in the summer. this just seems to fit my closet and budget well as for the electric bill
it dropped over 40 clams Per month. Since I only grow for myself now I want to grow the best weed, and do it as cheep as posable. Growers luv

Hi hash, found your journal, I’m caught up now. I start my seeds with floresents
very close within a inch or two of seedlings. Try to get the light as close as possible
without Burning. This light is good for seeds and veg. there are so many lights to
i will tell u I’m using a 315 CMH all in one from sunsystems both to lower electric
Cost and lower heat output, I use to run a 600 watt hps set up but it gets to hot in the summer. this just seems to fit my closet and budget well as for the electric bill
it dropped over 40 clams Per month. Since I only grow for myself now I want to grow the best weed, and do it as cheep as posable. Growers luv
Hell yeah brother you found my journal

Im not worried about a price range or my power bill , I just need a light that will fit in my tent that is so small

I would check out Mars hydro lights. They have a lot of options, are cheap, and are a sponsor. I just ordered one as my supplement light. It was about 1/3 the cost of my other light and looks like it will do great. Only concern is it does get fairly hot. You can remove the driver and have that outside the tent though.

Im looking for a light that won't get hot and is safe ! Safety is 1 to me for that im not home most of the time

My other light is a kind xl750 I got on black Friday. I have it in my tent covering 4 autos in 5 gallons pots. It has built in fans and stays cool to the touch. I got a great deal due to black friday otherwise, I would have a hard time paying full price.

Wtf are these why are they in my tent it's minus 30 outside , my tent has been completely cleaned and brand new bag of super soil where did the come from only noticed 2
IMG_20200214_194723.jpg
IMG_20200214_194715.jpg

Hi hash, how many bugs ? On the yellow stickie pads.large or small amount
As a preventative I always put a thin layer of 50/50
sand and d earth on top of the soil to prevent any chance of reproduction
in the soil. I hate bugs in my grow and will go to great lengths to avoid them.
kill them all and let god sort it out:passitleft: Growers luv

When I had them they were in houseplants so I hit them with a pesticide from a typical store with a gardening department. If you can let the soil dry out pretty dry and the. Hit it with a chemical you are comfortable with and like bud said consider a top layer. I feel like neem oil is an option but I'd have to research a bit to confirm.

Hi hash, how many bugs ? On the yellow stickie pads.large or small amount
As a preventative I always put a thin layer of 50/50
sand and d earth on top of the soil to prevent any chance of reproduction
in the soil. I hate bugs in my grow and will go to great lengths to avoid them.
kill them all and let god sort it out:passitleft: Growers luv
I physically killed the one and there's on the sticky only seen 2 and it's been 24 hours ? I also hate bugs this sand idea has my attention

I physically killed the one and there's on the sticky only seen 2 and it's been 24 hours ? I also hate bugs this sand idea has my attention

:goodjob::rip: the ones you see and are flying are the adults. If you are going on the offense you have to attack them in the soil in my opinion. It doesn't sound too bad right now though. Sometimes it gets crazy. Had it happen at work. I threw my plants away so no one would be upset with me causing bugs in the office. I didn't see any in my plants yet though. Threw mine away and turns out the company providing the plants for the office ( not my personal plants from home) had the issue.

:goodjob::rip: the ones you see and are flying are the adults. If you are going on the offense you have to attack them in the soil in my opinion. It doesn't sound too bad right now though. Sometimes it gets crazy. Had it happen at work. I threw my plants away so no one would be upset with me causing bugs in the office. I didn't see any in my plants yet though. Threw mine away and turns out the company providing the plants for the office ( not my personal plants from home) had the issue.
I've only seen 2 and got them but I would like to eliminate the issue before it even begins

The sand and D earth have sharp edges that chew up there ectoskellatons as they
walk on or dig In to lay eggs. braking the reproduction cycle. I reapply after each watering if needed. Till problems are gone. I’ve heard that u can mix H202 with
PHed water and water it in the first inch or two. I’ve not tried that yet but seems
logical to kill eggs and larvae.

The sand and D earth have sharp edges that chew up there ectoskellatons as they
walk on or dig In to lay eggs. braking the reproduction cycle. I reapply after each watering if needed. Till problems are gone. I’ve heard that u can mix H202 with
PHed water and water it in the first inch or two. I’ve not tried that yet but seems
logical to kill eggs and larvae.
H202 like peroxide?

Back
Top Bottom