Hash from decarbed bud?

No answers yet eh Farmer Dan ? I tried to do some researching on this yesterday and I couldn't find anything. so I figured I'd hold off commenting till some big brain comes along...I did read that smoking decarbed bud enhances the high (anecdotal, there's definitely no data there) so the only thing would be if the tric's don't wash off once cooked. You should try it and see! Cheers mate, happy bubbling! :yahoo:

When you decarb, you also drive off all moisture making the plant material brittle. That may lead to more plant material vs rosin in your final product

This is why it is so vital when making bubble hash to allow the plant material to rehydrate before agitating. I usually need to soak my fresh frozen stuff for 30 minutes to an hour and dried trim takes an hour sometimes longer.

This is why it is so vital when making bubble hash to allow the plant material to rehydrate before agitating. I usually need to soak my fresh frozen stuff for 30 minutes to an hour and dried trim takes an hour sometimes longer.
There are two types of moisture in organics: free and inherent. Free comes off easily at room temp, and is easily to replace. Inherent moisture is held more tightly, and won't come off until 160F. Inherent moisture is much harder to replace.

There are two types of moisture in organics: free and inherent. Free comes off easily at room temp, and is easily to replace. Inherent moisture is held more tightly, and won't come off until 160F. Inherent moisture is much harder to replace.

Rehydrated is still better than not. You can't bring it back to life but you can make sure it's not potpourri before you start tumbling it

Back
Top Bottom