Hash Hounds OC - Afrodite - Cream Carmel - AK47 - Querkle

we picked a few buds the other day in need of smoke and to even out the canopy and besides that they looked ready more than the rest of the plants. Mostly cloudy and a bit of amber. Don't want to be knocked out by this stuff.

Here are a few of the SamSara - El Alchemista (NL x AK47)
Alch_7wks_2.jpg

Alch_7wks_1.jpg

Alch_7wks_2b.jpg

These are from our WW x Q (White Widow x Querkle) small buds like the mother WW, rather than colas
WWQ_7_wks_1.jpg

WWQ_7_wks_2.jpg

WWQ_7_wks_2b.jpg

Getting close to finishing up another grow. Small patch of bud rot. Their days are numbered

Here are a few pics;

This one shows a good result of supercrop
Power_Kush_LST_9.jpg

here are a few of my WW x Q cross. The pictures don't do them justice. They look even frostier in person.

WQ2_9wk_1.jpg

WQ2_9wk_2.jpg

WQ2_9wk_4.jpg

WQ2_9wk_3.jpg

and one of the room

room_g9_9w_2.jpg

chopped everything today. I don't know if I actually achieved true high brix status, but the plants were very healthy, produced well and samples so far are very good. Will be shutting down the room for a bit to clean it out well, and hopefully the remaining gnats will find a new home. Also hope to get a tent soon and start a new grow then.

here is the Dinafem - Power Kush 9 wks (Afg x Sk) nice production from a supercropped top
Power_Kush_Harv_1.jpg

Power_Kush_Harv_1_sc.jpg

here is the SamSara - El Alchemestia (Nl x AK) not sure if you can see, we chopped a few tops off 2 wks ago to have some smoke and they looked done. also to level out the canopy a bit for the finish. The lower budes really matured well after that and also from a lot of reflected light .
Alch_Harv_1.jpg
Alch_Harv_1_bud.jpg

Alch_Harv_1_man.jpg

Here is our own cross of WW x Querkle. Both turned out about the same structure wise, but one had a bit of purple here and there. Also picked a few tops 2 weeks ago to even out the canopies and for some smoke. It is some gooood pot. Also matured up the lower buds nice by picking some of the tops. I think these ones with two more weeks growth will be even stronger than the early picked ones. These might be the frostiest plants yet.

WQ2_harv_1.jpg

WQ2_harv_1_5.jpg

WQ2_harv_1_5.jpg

They look as good as they get. Don't tell me your going to try some different grow method because there simply is no reason to.

DrRW

Pretty much gonna do the same thing, but may incorporate some OC+ in there somewhere. And fewer plants. It was way to tight in there. Need to do a better job of supercrop/LST.

Ok the last grow has just about finished. Jar it up in a few days, smoke it. Wait for the next grow to get going. Slight delay til I get a tent. May not be able to use the other space again.

here are a few trimmed buds

El Alchemista - nice solid buds, nice all around buzz

Alch_bud_1_.jpg

Power Kush - sort of fluffy buds, I should change the name to Red Bull, very uppy.

PK_bud_4_.jpg

PK_bud_1_.jpg

PK_bud_2_.jpg

WW x Q - nice solid buds, brain numbing then melts down into the body

WQ_bud_1_.jpg

WQ_bud_2_.jpg

group shot

G8_buds_2_.jpg

G8_buds_1_.jpg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom