Plant of The Month: 2012 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016, June 2017
All I've done to the BD is remove the main fans and LST the bottom most branches by using stakes to push them over so they aren't shaded by the ones above.
The others aren't as full looking, I topped them to slow them down and it really did. All are in 2x used amended Promix.
They're all healthy but the W. Hopefully she'll bounce back like the HD2 did.
She wasn't really root bound but a decent amount, so when I transplanted I didn't score the root ball as usual.
I used this method a few times when I forgot to score the root ball. I take a knife and make four cuts outwards and violla, roots get cut with minimum root disturbance.