Hash Hound's Searching For His Puta Blanca

I rolled a joint and mixed the WW and DC 50/50 and that's what encouraged me to concentrate on trying to make some seeds of her.

That Dinachem looks just like the one I grew out. Awesome chemovar.
Advertised as Guava Chem x Original Chemdawg 91'. I wonder what the components of the Guava Chem were. I have one of those beans too and I've been busting to try to sprout it.

Chemdawg x Chemdawg :)

Welcome J gald to have you aboard.

WTFs going on with our weather? Sticky's in the 80's and we had record low 28 yesterday and snow flurries!

Yeah Sunday night it got down to 28f and Thursday is supposed to be in the 80s with lows in the 60s. It goes from Cold to hot then hot to cold with very little 60 and 70f days

this is the new weather all fugged up lol.:laughtwo:

you bet it's fugged up
we had one of the rainiest years on record last spring, and one of the lowest snow falls on record this past winter.

the good the better and the ugly
all at 45 days

the GOOD
This is the BD looking real good, hopefully up potting in few days.
P156 BD3 d45 b.jpg

P156 BD3 d45 a.jpg

HD1 topped twice looking good too

P158 HD d45 a.jpg

the BETTER
HD2 was looking yellowish and weak, up potted to 2g same used soil a few days ago. Looking way better today.

P159 HD2 d45 b.jpg

P159 HD2 d45 a.jpg

the UGLY
my Widow, shes been looking real weak, worse than the HD2 was. up potted to 2g same soil today.
We'll see what happens or she might not make the journey to the flowering room in a few weeks,

P157 W d45 d.jpg

some of the leaves I just touched them and they came off.
P157 W d45 e.jpg

All I've done to the BD is remove the main fans and LST the bottom most branches by using stakes to push them over so they aren't shaded by the ones above.

The others aren't as full looking, I topped them to slow them down and it really did. All are in 2x used amended Promix.
They're all healthy but the W. Hopefully she'll bounce back like the HD2 did.
She wasn't really root bound but a decent amount, so when I transplanted I didn't score the root ball as usual.
I used this method a few times when I forgot to score the root ball. I take a knife and make four cuts outwards and violla, roots get cut with minimum root disturbance.

P157 W d45 c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom