Hash Hound's Searching For His Puta Blanca

If you don't mind a crotchety old wise ass tagging along I'm in for the duration. You know me and pollen chucking. I have a couple youngsters coming up that I'm hoping turn out to be females. They are GSC Thin Mint plants. The last two produced buds that were just incredibly potent. I have some time now to look for a nice female to try to reverse. Maybe I can find an AAA+ Thin Mint that one of use can cross with your AAA+ White Widow. o_O

welcome beez.

I think the Gelato I'm growing has Thin Mint in it. I dosed her with some WW pollen also. Not sure if the pollen is even good. All I get is a seed or two a plant!....one can be enough.

I sprouted a few of your NL for my handicapped friend and delivered them to him yesterday, with mask and gloves of course. I made his day.

.... I'm sure to learn something along the way....

hopefully it's not what NOT to do, lol

Welcome McRib & Dutchin

Good luck with this, I hope you find some good crosses in there!

Welcome Giovanni. I'm hoping so.

I just gave my flowering plants the finger & sniff test today. The CG felt oily and had a VERY aromatic smell reminded me of a pack of Fruit Stripe Gum. The Gelato noting special, but my Widow, WOW shes one stanky danky beotch. Very reminiscent of the original WW. I've grown 60+ strains and none of them have a smell like this W. Sort of like real old over ripe fruit cake. I could barely pull my pull my fingers apart she was so sticky. I think there's a joke hidden there somewhere, or at least a country song.

I'll get a picture of Big Foot before I get a good pic of the White Widow.
I got a few decent ones, but she never photographs well.

baby pics 2011
this is the original WW lower left with the Kandy Kush, now that I notice, shes had big node spacing from the beginning!
WW & Kandy Kush 6weeks.jpg

not a very hairy plant and the very top leaves have a rounded down pointing look that reminds me of oregano.
hmmm, maybe a guy was selling a bag of oregano to rip someone off and he put seeds in to make it look real and this is from one of those seeds! :rofl:

White Widow 12 wks R a.jpg

G12 WW7 5 wks flwr  bud 5.jpg

current Widow at 6 weeks, close but the small upper leaves are pointy. And most of the bigger ones have five fingers and the original and most of the clones have three pointers.

P154 W w6 cc.jpg

P154 W w6 d.jpg

This explains this mutation in WQ:

You know you could have this clone scrubbed via tissue culture and it'd come back as clean as it gets.

I got a freak before, but she had a very weak root and no vigour. That one is relatively healthy.

a little WQ history

I grew a 3rd gen WW clone that got pollinated by a male Querkle. I only got a few seeds, one fortunately turned out female creating the Widow Querkle. Klone King still has her going. I got a clone of each a few years ago and back crossed the WQ with female pollen from the WW creating the WQW or White Querkle as named by conradino. Currently being grown by likemsticky and conradino.

This is the original WQ.
G16 WQ 1wk flwr2defol.jpg

G16 WQ 7wk flwr1side.jpg

G16 WQ harvest all.jpg

G16 WQ harvest topLSTc.jpg

G16 WQ leaf1.jpg

G16 WQ leaf2.jpg

that's a nice solid looking bud....

Ya, the WQ and WW do have nice solid nugs.

this is the pollen donor for the WQW and I made a mistake posting above, the WW pollen used was from one of the rare seeds I made from the original WW, but the WQ clone I pollinated was from the Klone King.
MG32 WWc w7sacs 2.jpg

and this was the WQ mom the seeds came from
MG32c WQ b8 6.JPG

these are older grows

WW

This is a Dinachem, same line I used for my HD

and this is the WW clone I used CS on to pollinate a DInachem for my HD seeds
I cant find the CSed branch in the photo, it didn't have many pods. A very weak clone, it had hardly any root ball.

Back
Top Bottom