Hash Hound's Searching For His Puta Blanca

I dont have kelp meal, but I have liquid seaweed

I didn't have a knife handy once and used one of the heavy wires I use for LST and it ripped the roots more than sliced them like the knife, but the plants didnt mind

I love the avatar too

thanks Dutch. When I was 15 or so my friends older brother always razzed me.
I had a thin pair of black rim glasses and a big nose. He said "all you need is a moustache and you'd look like those funny masks." The nick name stuck for a lone time "Mask"

I think it's a WW crossed with OG Kush not a White Querkel like Sticky's.

You are correct MJ.

Sticky, I grew 2 wq and my friend has grown 2 out. One of mine had bigger buds on a smaller plant, but the buzz was the same for the most part on all 4.

flowering girls

CG 8wk still struggling, but she'll survive another week or two.

Gelato 6wk doing good

W 7wk she's in a sip, I added a bottle attached to one of those cheap water spikes and added a short tube to keep it about an inch from the bottom and it will replenish the reservoir as needed.

W2cl

Is there a recognized book of abbreviations I could buy inexpensively? Half the time I don't know what strain is being grown. ;) I'm thinking I need to learn to do some plant training like that which you have done in the photos above. Look really fun and different from how I grow now. I like trying new things.

I hope it's okay to share a quick picture here of a cross I am working on. This is a cross between the now famous Grandpa Glue (Forum cut GG#4) X Purple Punch. It has been a vigorous and robust plant since she sprouted. And she has that special "smell" about her when I move her or gently rub her. I flipped her 14 days ago and she's begun flowering. She is the plant in the front. Behind her is my Black Cherry Punch which comes down in about a week.

So far WQ showed me two distinctive chemotypes, but phenotypically they were almost the same. One is the rotten lemon chemotype that cures into amazing gingerbread bouquet and the other what I called onion pie, it has a strong gassy, savoury smell in late bloom and later really tastes like that. Both have similar high, but I liked the rotten lemon better :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom