Hash Hound's Searching For His Puta Blanca

Is there a recognized book of abbreviations I could buy inexpensively? Half the time I don't know what strain is being grown. ;) I'm thinking I need to learn to do some plant training like that which you have done in the photos above. Look really fun and different from how I grow now. I like trying new things.

Of the strains I'll be growing
HD = Hound Dawg (White Widow clone x Dinachem (Chemdawg) clone)
WG = WoGi Kush (White Widow clone x OG Kush)
CG = Colombian Gold
WQ = White Querkle (White Widow clone x Querkle male) x White Widow clone
WW = any reference my original Dutch Passion White Widow
W = my Widow = plants from seeds I made from WW clone
BD = Blue Dream (Humbldt Seeds)

The only LST done to the Gelato was forcing the lower two nodes over with wire stakes so they are not directly under the branch above.
And after revisiting the defol debate thread I thought I'd let this one go for a change. I'm trying to let her go the distance to see what kind of yield and size of inner buds I get, but she really needs it.

I hope it's okay to share a quick picture here of a cross I am working on. [/GALLERY]

feel free to post beez, and anyone else that wants to share.
just one rule, no posting pictures better than mine, JUST KIDDING! no ones are better than mine, JUST KIDDING AGAIN!!! Actually my pics have been sub par lately. My camera broke and I'm using an old one I found and I'm having trouble getting decent pics.

So the WQ are one of your better crosses I'm thinking?

It's my cross that's been grown out the most and always great smoke.

My other one, Diesel x Cheese is close second, more aromatic and tasty, good producer, but I'd say the WQ has the edge potency wise.

MG40 DC hw 9 av.jpg

MG40 DC hw 9 s.JPG

that's the cola I used the CS on and most of the seeds are right on that cola. I put a bag over that and the two nearest cola and shook them. There really wasn't that much pollen flying around surprisingly.

MG40 DC bw 8 p1.jpg

MG40 DC hw 9 r.jpg

the vegging plants got inspected and a drink today. They're all looking good, even my Widow looks a little better but she's not drinking much so I'm suspecting a poor root system.

Hound Dawg

Hound Dawg 2

WoGi Kush

Blue Dream

Widow

Back
Top Bottom