Hash Hound's Searching For His Puta Blanca

I'm watching how you keep the leaves thinned out. Or at least it appears to me that you keep the leaves thinned out.

Well the HD's and WGK were both topped twice and today I thinned them a bit to shape them.
The BD still has it's main cola and I defoled the bigger fans.
The W, eh, what can I say, she looked like trouble from the beginning. She may not make the journey to the flowering room if she doesn't start growing.

I'll have to do some work on the Gelato tomorrow tying up the lower cola, they're falling over from the weight of the buds. I think she would really show some nice colors with some cold nights,, but it's warming up this week.

And the CG still struggling a bit, but never got real bad. She'll survive one more week til week 10 no problem.

The Widow, she's had cloudy tris since week 6 and they still look that way, only a few ambers.
It's common with this Widow line, cloudy early but not done. I've picked a few too early. She'll probably go in a week too at nine weeks. I flushed her today even though shes in organics, it was in a SIP and never watered from the top other than at transplant. They're some solid nugs.

Thanks Gio. She might get picked in a day or two. I see new white hairs sticking out and foxtailing starting but she's only approaching 8 weeks and I know I'll be kicking myself if I pick her too soon. I'll scope her good tomorrow. I really need the space in the flowering room.

I harvested the Col Gold and my Widow today. I put my two HD in the flowering room, they are both getting sprayed with STS so they went in first, I did both plants as a back up if one doesn't work. I need to get the others in there real quick. One more week at the most unless the Gelato goes this weekend.

These girls are ready to go
P157 aWxs d57 b.jpg

I've thought about trying Mr Nice, but they don't have fems.
I'm not even sure the original plant was a White Widow, but that's what the label said.
I've bought more twice from Dutch Passion and they weren't the same as the freebie I got.
I've also grown Dinafem, Ministry of Cannabis, and Seedsman, they were all similar to each other, but nothing like the one I have.

even those small little rounded end down curling leaves up top aren't on other plants I grow. Sparse on the hairs also, which I like.
P154 W w8 c.jpg

the two HD went into flowering a few days ago

HD

HD2

WGK going to flower next weekend when I harvest the Gelato

Widow looking weak, barely growing and not consuming any water. She may end up outdoors since flowering space is limited

Blue Dream got out of control, I topped and defoled before the pic. That's the Widow off to the right, same age!

preliminary test bud of the Widow I just picked is very good. Not sure its legendary or Puta Blanca quality, but it's up there and hasn't cured yet. Looks close, smells the same, a light version of the taste. I'm just wondering if it's me not realizing it is as good as the original, because I've built up a pretty good tolerance to what I smoke and when I grew the original nine years ago it was only my second store bought seed serious grow. But it still blew the other strains away.

off subject, my son gave me a MAGA hat. The little I've gone out lately I've worn it and the only comment I got was from a younger female at Costco that said "Nice hat I like it". When I got home he said "you better start carrying your gun when you wear the hat. Someone's not going to be so nice" I told him the same thing he told me when he was younger and heading to middle school and I wanted to show him how to defend himself and he said "I don't need to learn, I'll just talk my way out of what ever I get into". So I told him the same thing. Or I'll get beat up and end up on the news and be famous. And Trump will have me in the audience at his next state of the union taking a bow. :rofl:

ya the Widows good.

Back
Top Bottom