Hash Making

Re: Roseman's Hash Making

Dip it in a bucket of bleach let it soak for about ten minutes than dry it in the microwave on high for at least 60 sec. That should get rid of the oil . :peace: :rofl:

Great thread Roseman. Earlier today I got my keif box delivered that FPF suggested and I LOVE it!!! So before I do anymore I stopped here to brush up on my knowlage! Also here are 2 pics of Mine and Ol'hippy's Hash presses that we just got, I know a few pages back you were looking for some pics!

5 Stars and +rep myfriend!!!!

Mine
2010-03-26_00_18_14.jpg

Ol'hippy's
press_0011.jpg

TheAnswerto1984is1776 and RPSmoke contributed alot to this thread. They are the KIEF - HASH experts here, in my opinion.

Wow... thank you very much for the kind words Roseman.

No expert, but more then willing to share what I know and learn with all of you! :roorrip:

Let me know how they work out and where you got 'em. Not really happy with the Sharpstone. I want to see how hard the puck is when it comes out. Don't overtighten, that doesn't work. Does yours say keep it in the press overnight?

Crazy... do yourself a favor... do not buy those types of presses. I've tried a couple ones like that. they work... but not the best. If you plan to do lots of hash... might want to invest in a little nicer one. Just a thought man! I have found the metal clay press and not the aluminum one, works best for pressing hash. It's a little more pricey... but it was cheaper then buying all the different cheap ones I bought... only to use them once or twice and toss em.

You wont be bummed by it. If you are... I'll buy it at full price from you! Can always use more! :peace:

MetalClay Supply - Everything Metal Clay & Much More!

Just trying to save you some headaches brother. My advice is free and you get what you pay for! lol

Thanks RP. I ordered as suggested. I remember going through the cheap meters when I started and this sounds like the same path. No, you don't have to cover if I'm not happy. Education cost money and if it doesn't work as expected (doubtful) I'll give it to my son. LOL! I always wanted one of those T presses anyway. Thanks. I think you just saved me some aggrevation. When I get it I have a pile of hash to put it through it's paces and will report.

Back
Top Bottom