Hash Plant CFL Soiless

Looking great brother...There almost there as for flushing the last 2 weeks I flush with regular water just to make sure those ladies dont have anymore chemicals in them as for your yellowing in your leafs thats normal dont stress on it

ok cool, thanks, yeah some say a week flush but i think ill do two weeks flush...do you think i should start? even though trichs are not cloudy? she's probably around six weeks into flower, i dont see much change in size of bud, maybe denser... im really paranoid about smell now, but i really dont want to rush anything... i just dont know if i should start the flush when crystals start turning or after they all have turned, or what...

ok cool, thanks, yeah some say a week flush but i think ill do two weeks flush...do you think i should start? even though trichs are not cloudy? she's probably around six weeks into flower, i dont see much change in size of bud, maybe denser... im really paranoid about smell now, but i really dont want to rush anything... i just dont know if i should start the flush when crystals start turning or after they all have turned, or what...

I would give her an extra week of flower an then flush for another 2 weeks of regular water...dont rush her your doing great

Picture_00298.jpg

blurry

Picture_003102.jpg

bigger

Picture_00498.jpg

other buds bigger too

Picture_00586.jpg

Picture_00672.jpg

strung up

Picture_00762.jpg

stalk

Picture_003103.jpg
Picture_00960.jpg
Picture_01052.jpg
Picture_01536.jpg
Picture_00499.jpg
Picture_01250.jpg
Picture_00673.jpg
Picture_01828.jpg
Picture_00299.jpg
Picture_001104.jpg
Picture_01727.jpg

so i did some playing around with my camera, and i've really been depriving you all, i didn't know my camera could do it, i thought it sucked, nope, just me... finally got the trichomes to show up in the pics, she is very frosty... so far i feel like the seed description was accurate... it said highly resinous and high yields... and i messed up along the way too, i cant wait to see what happens when i do it again... she has lost more leaves, maybe cuz i started the flush? no cal/mag... i'm not too worried, i feel like she's just getting ready, making it easier for me, sort of self manicuring...haha... there is some burn from my last feeding though...

o.k., so she's been flushed three times with plain ph'd water, and I'm finding a lot of amber colored trichomes, so I've decided to harvest on Sunday...(it's Friday)...I'm also having trouble tracking down some good hash screens, and all the screen printers I called don't want to sell any silk screen...I found a place an hour away that has it by the yard for 70...so we'll see, if any one knows a good way of doing it let me know, but I don't want to use anything like paint screens and the like, too big, and course, I feel like I would lose more to the screen than anything...and I don't necessarily need to make it water hash, but I did it once and I'm very happy with the light blond hash it produced...but I got my spring loaded snips, bought a quarter oz., and I'm gonna pick up some mason jars tonight...my very first harvest, less than two days away....

Picture_02418.jpg

untrimmed

Picture_02527.jpg

no flash

Picture_02620.jpg

trimmed

Picture_02722.jpg

no flash

Picture_02817.jpg

trimmings for hash

Picture_02915.jpg

out to dry, put a box fan on them from below, kept the inline fan going, and ac still running in, its very cold dry and breezy

so there it is! my first harvest ever, i am so proud...just smoked the gooey mess from the scissors and i'm sooo ripped...it tastes really sweet...my head is spinning when i hit it....it flared up at first then just started bubbling, it was hard to extinguish, just wants to be smoked...ill let you all know the weight after it dries in 5-7...

edit: oh yeah, i went to a show at a bar, and the guitarist had a screen printer and let me borrow a 180 and 230, i think that about 90 microns for the 180 and about 60 microns for the 230...here's some pics of the 180, i cleaned it with mineral spirits and pressure washed it then degreased it with bleach and water, rinsed thoroughly, and sun dried...i checked it with my microscope and the holes are not plugged up at all, very clear, it only the silk that is stained, i tried to scrape with something sharp and mineral spirits in the corner and none of the ink stain would come off, so i doubt the hash will get contaminated...it is very clean...

screen_001.jpg

screen_002.jpg

screen_009.jpg

main cola dried...

screen_008.jpg

curing in jars...

screen_0011.jpg

freezing clippings...

screen_0021.jpg

freezing some little buds...

screen_004.jpg
into the soup...used a normal cooking pot, paint strainer, ice, fork, and the will of yoda to sit there and churn...i churned until the ice melted!

screen_006.jpg

not much, and not very pure, but i'm happy, i didn't have alot of clippings anyway...

screen_007.jpg

drying hash under a/c, works really well, only been a couple of hours and its dry to the touch...

well, thats it, total weight was about an ounce and a half, thanks everyone for your help, they taste amazing and get me sooo high... i don't know if it's supposed to be me that closes the thread or a moderator....

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom