Hash Wedding In The South

6thsense

This will be my 2nd grow my first with photos . Now for the particulars
Strains - Crop King Hash Plant , Crop King Wedding Cake
Medium - Fox Farms Happy Frog , 50/50 worm castings /perlite
Tent - 4x4 vivo sun
Lighting- Mars Hydro TS 1000 qb , Mars Hydro TSW 2000 qb , king led 2000w blurple light if necessary
Nutrients- Mega Crop , Great White , Cal-Mag
My plan is to grow 2 of each strain Ill be germinating in solo cups then up-potting to 1 gallon then 5 gallon pots .

Ill be germinating 2 Hash Plant seeds tomorrow using ziplock bag method . Wedding Cake has been ordered and should be here next week sometime.

I chose these strains because I have a very hard time sleeping. Im going to start off in 16 ounce solo cups with Happy Frog in them . Then transplanting in 1 gal pots with 50/50 worm casting/perlite . As soon as they get first true leaves I will start nutes . They will be getting cal-mag from the start because last grow I ran into cal deficiency at the end which I believe hurt the final product .
This will be my first attempt at quad lining and lollipoping .
Tomorrow Ill take some pics of my setup . I hope a couple of people from my first grow can stop in they provided me with invaluable help . Everyone is welcome here though the more eyes the better

Count me in brother!!

you could start the plants in the worm casting/perilite medium from the beginning as well. No need to start with happy frog. It’s completely up to you though.

early/mid veg doesn’t require cal mag. There demand for it is much lowerwhen they’re small. It doesn’t hurt to add it every odd feeding though! :high-five:

I’m excited for you try try quad lining and lollipoping!!

Count me in brother!!

you could start the plants in the worm casting/perilite medium from the beginning as well. No need to start with happy frog. It’s completely up to you though.

early/mid veg doesn’t require cal mag. There demand for it is much lowerwhen they’re small. It doesn’t hurt to add it every odd feeding though! :high-five:

I’m excited for you try try quad lining and lollipoping!!
Thanks for following me over here Backlip. I wasnt sure if I could start directly in the worm castings . I also have peat pucks I could use I guess . What do you think about the Great White supposedly its very beneficial for root development.
Hows the baby doing ?

Oh yeah man! They’re good for atleast a week, maybe two, with no nutrients. I don’t like to go two weeks, but It could probably be done. You might find The happy frog is a lil too hot for young seedlings. I mean I’ve never grown in it, so I don’t know first hand. I just see a lot of people having problems around here with HF.

yeah! Start in the pucks!!! Then go to solo, and so on so forth.

once you see roots pop out the bottom of the puck. Transplant into solo. Once leaves extend past outer edge of cup/ your able to get the root ball out in one swift move. You’ll be golden!

I’ve never used great white. I’m sure it’s beneficial. I never use any extra root development powder of any kind, The soil I’m using right now has it in the soil, and I’ve just never done it. Haven’t been bothered. Not to say you can’t use it though, and I’m sure it would be beneficial indeed!:ganjamon:

the baby is good! We gave her a sponge bath tonight, I haven’t seen her freak out like that since she was born. Lol she’s a really calm baby! Which is a nice change, because our first is foot to the floor non stop From day one!

Count me in... I also have a hard time sleeping sometimes, weed helps for sure.
Glad to have you here Greenthumbs . My problem is more staying asleep. Falling asleep isnt really the problem. I made butter with 1.5 oz bud and trim from my white widow and its been knocking me out .

Oh yeah man! They’re good for atleast a week, maybe two, with no nutrients. I don’t like to go two weeks, but It could probably be done. You might find The happy frog is a lil too hot for young seedlings. I mean I’ve never grown in it, so I don’t know first hand. I just see a lot of people having problems around here with HF.

yeah! Start in the pucks!!! Then go to solo, and so on so forth.

once you see roots pop out the bottom of the puck. Transplant into solo. Once leaves extend past outer edge of cup/ your able to get the root ball out in one swift move. You’ll be golden!

I’ve never used great white. I’m sure it’s beneficial. I never use any extra root development powder of any kind, The soil I’m using right now has it in the soil, and I’ve just never done it. Haven’t been bothered. Not to say you can’t use it though, and I’m sure it would be beneficial indeed!:ganjamon:

the baby is good! We gave her a sponge bath tonight, I haven’t seen her freak out like that since she was born. Lol she’s a really calm baby! Which is a nice change, because our first is foot to the floor non stop From day one!
Glad to hear you got a calm one . I dont have any kids my psychotic dog is enough for me .
Ive never used peat pcks do you pull that netting off completely?

747503A9-B260-4E3E-93C8-623B1843413D.jpeg

My new Mars Hydro light arrived !! Good start to the weekend

Glad to hear you got a calm one . I dont have any kids my psychotic dog is enough for me .
Ive never used peat pcks do you pull that netting off completely?
Lol a dog can be a handful too! It’s just no baby. Lol you ever plan on having kids?

no sir. Do not pull the netting off. I mean you can, I never do though. They’re designed so roots can push right through it and rip/expand as the roots go. It does not restrict the roots what so ever.

Lol a dog can be a handful too! It’s just no baby. Lol you ever plan on having kids?

no sir. Do not pull the netting off. I mean you can, I never do though. They’re designed so roots can push right through it and rip/expand as the roots go. It does not restrict the roots what so ever.
Im not sure if Ill ever have kids . I usually get sick of the girl Im with after a couple months and move on to the next lol.

CCDDDFB9-C0F5-48AF-8A03-8BE10D6CBF05.jpeg
E56B53FD-81FC-4552-883E-27F46B7BEF2B.jpeg

Update:
So I originally germinated 2 seeds . One didnt make it came home and she was dead . This is the survivor. She wasn’t looking good either but I put the peat puck in the solo cup with 50/50 worm casting / perlite . She almost immediately started to look better .Im not going to use the peat pucks anymore. I dont know if I did something wrong but they were very hard to keep moist they would be bone dry in a matter of an hr I have 2 more hash plant seeds germinating right now . Still waiting on the wedding cake seeds to get here .

I havent smoked and of the bud from my last grow yet it’s still curing . But I made butter with about 20 grams of it and ive been taking 1/2 tbsp at night and holy shit it knocks me on my ass . Ive never been a big edible person but I might become one

Hey man, you tried the pucks, and you didn’t like it. No harm in that. When I startin peat pucks, I always leave them in a humidity dome. Once they sprout, I leave the dome on, but twist it slightly to allow some air flow in. It remain high humidity. Keeping high humidity the pucks hold they’re moisture :thumb:

sorry that your experience with them was much short of spectacular

Hey man, you tried the pucks, and you didn’t like it. No harm in that. When I startin peat pucks, I always leave them in a humidity dome. Once they sprout, I leave the dome on, but twist it slightly to allow some air flow in. It remain high humidity. Keeping high humidity the pucks hold they’re moisture :thumb:

sorry that your experience with them was much short of spectacular
Im sure it was something I did wrong not the peat pucks fault . Im thinking about starting mc on the one I have standing soon shes very light green .

ADE416D2-CA0F-49FA-AC18-B9B54011C7A9.jpeg

Update : the weddings off. All 3 are hashplant I germed 2 wedding cake seeds and lost both of them . I started all 3 in solo cups then 1 gallon pots and now theyre in there final location . Im using nebula haze tutorial on manifold for this . Not sure if this is the same as quadlining or not
1B1679FB-A600-484D-8D61-2FCA14DDCDFE.jpeg

This is hp1 shes the oldest at 4 weeks . I did her 2nd topping 2 days ago .
0747A2B6-B31A-4A96-888E-958133AB0BB4.jpeg

2E2F1EB3-EA92-4906-909E-03882DAFBBD3.jpeg

Hp2,3 theyre both a week behind the bigger plant . Both got topped for the first time earlier this week .

Back
Top Bottom