Hash Wedding In The South

What a BEAUT! Quite some flower you’ve got comin along mate. I’d be a proud papa myself, and oh absolutely mate make no mistake we grow these plants at the consent of these plants. Simple as. :blunt:Cheers
The buds look way better then they did 2 weeks ago .

F7FDD077-508F-49C7-B927-F63FBE0EAFAF.jpeg
E479704F-7073-4728-890D-8DE39C9BF95A.jpeg

This bud snapped of the plant . Super dense and sticky . Think Im gonna chop the whole plant tomorrow night

Most of the harvest is in jars now .I still have the 3 biggest cola’s from the middle size plant . So far I have 52gr in jars so I should get to 2 oz for the plant
The little plant is still hanging she was way stickier and denser then the others . Im thinking she can go in jars tomorrow. She absolutely stinks in the best possible way . Ill be lucky to get over 1 1/2 ozs off her but I have a feeling shell be the most potent of the 3

Finally tally for plant 2 was 40 gr and plant3 104 gr . All told about 225ish gr. Right around 1/2 lb . Ill take that anyday . The real test will be the smoke but Im going to wait till everything is cured . I have been eating butter I made from the popcorn buds and trim from plant 1 and its super couch lock bud . Just what Im looking for .
I think Im going to wait till January to start up again but Im not sure I can resist the urge to dunk some more seeds. I plan on moving the entire set up to my back bedroom which is bigger then the room its in now . We shall see

I finally have a smoke report on the hash plant #1 she was put into jars on oct 22 . There isnt a distinctive taste and the high is a really mellow body high exactly as described by CK. I harvested her 3 weeks before the other 2 so im really excited for those to be ready to smoke . The other 2 plants that have been in jars for a week stink already. Total dankness . Hash plant one smells like bud but no where close to the way the other 2 stink . My guess is those extra 3 weeks really boosted those 2 plants .

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:
Thank you sir .

Back
Top Bottom