420 Magazine Background

Hash

I'mOne

i have a bubba hash mom and im going perpetual. i want to make my own drysift and temple balls etc. she was a good smoke and was easy to reveg..took some time but now im cutting dozen clones every two weeks. im not shooting for huge buds just an ongoing harvest. i have been told it has a beautiful blonde colorif done right

RPRL

I'm going to watch this. Going to be doing the same for the first time with hash plant.

I'mOne

i have a Romulan Grapefruit mom that makes nice terpense but not high thc. think she might make good hash too. cut my first twelve clones from her yesterday

TurboBucket

Hash color is almost entirely determined by oxidation. No matter what color it starts as it will continue to darken if exposed to oxygen. That's why they suggest wrapping it in cellophane. Dry sift is a little easier than bubble to store because you can usually use Mason jars for it. Once you make the drysift into a temple ball it will start to oxidize faster.

Color is not the sole indicator of hash quality but light coloured stuff is fun to see

Top Bottom