Hash.

Yeah I can see how the extractor method would be simpler to use. If for no other reason then the low boiling temp. But I'm afraid my neighbors would think the guitar playing hippy pot head next door was making a pipe bomb. I'll probably try the alcohol method. Though getting your hands on anything 99% in cali thats not denatured can be hard to do.

So for pie plate insertion... do you recommend round, or do you prefer the square corners? ;) :rofl:

Thanks I appreciate it. I think I can get this done without blowing my self up.
Dude I was so stoned that I missed it and replied respectfully. But I am laughing my ass off now. But I wont change the answer it's your choice.

Way too much work and too dangerous for me. A cheap honey bee extractor and some good torch lighter butane and 1 bowl of water and one seperate bowl for the extraction. 20 minutes of work and I'm done with no spark or heat source to start a fire or explosion!
I wish cheebs was around here. He was a old administrator of mine who love BHO. Made it all the time. Mixed it with keef and made jelly hash all the time too. He traveled with the stuff after stuffing cannabrex capsules with it.

Way too much work and too dangerous for me. A cheap honey bee extractor and some good torch lighter butane and 1 bowl of water and one seperate bowl for the extraction. 20 minutes of work and I'm done with no spark or heat source to start a fire or explosion!
I wish cheebs was around here. He was a old administrator of mine who love BHO. Made it all the time. Mixed it with keef and made jelly hash all the time too. He traveled with the stuff after stuffing cannabrex capsules with it.

Yeah, the honey bee extractor is definitely one of the safest ways to go. Plus I've never heard of anyone getting poor results from it. All of the feedback I've heard has been excellent. I love honey oil. The first time I ever had it, I put wayyy too much on top of a bowl and ended up in another world.

Back
Top Bottom