HashFart Flirts With 2 Big Girls! Can He Satisfy A Sativa?

20210425_093818.jpg
20210425_093812.jpg

It's been on 11/13 the entire time ,,,,, but there is reflower to come after it flowers and I'll be patient and wait for the sativa reflower
Oh yes that's right, forgot you started on that cycle. But my question would still stand :laughtwo: how many days now? Lol.

Reflower? You mean preflower right?
Sort of confused by that. I think I'm high lmao :rofl:

Oh yes that's right, forgot you started on that cycle. But my question would still stand :laughtwo: how many days now? Lol.

Reflower? You mean preflower right?
Sort of confused by that. I think I'm high lmao :rofl:
No reflower it will flower twice , according to ace that's why such a large yield, and I just noticed the one plant starting to flower today well the other two haven't shown sex yet

No reflower it will flower twice , according to ace that's why such a large yield, and I just noticed the one plant starting to flower today well the other two haven't shown sex yet
Ok I'm going to need to do some reading, I've never heard of this before, a plant that just flowers twice..

I've been dipping my glass pipe in the dab jar all morning
IMG_20210425_091353_511.jpg
Lol that's one way to do it!
I think you need to find yourself yourself nectar collector. You just heat the tip of the sucker up and dab it in your concentrate as you're hauling on it.

Ok I've read the description on the ace seeds website and see what you're saying. But I'm still confused as to the science of this claim. I can't find any other information on reflowers or reflowering aside from revegging a plant.

Those preflowers you're starting to see now are what will form your buds and you shouldn't see anymore preflowers after that. I'm thinking maybe what they are talking about is the buds will actually start to develop new calyx's later in flower which will in turn swell up like the original ones, making for larger colas and harvest total.

Man I miss rosin...I want to build a press out here soon. Plant looks awesome and how I would hope to train her. Curious on the re flower as well. Happy Sunday!
You got any connections since moving to Canada? I believe you said you moved to Edmonton? There's lots of products there including rosin. I know some reps and trusted websites if you need, don't think I know a rep in Edmonton though.

I moved to Alberta but no connections yet. Really looking to make a press with dabpress plates. I believe they are still a sponsor. I just throw mine in an electronic vape or smear on joints.

I moved to Alberta but no connections yet. Really looking to make a press with dabpress plates. I believe they are still a sponsor. I just throw mine in an electronic vape or smear on joints.
Ok, I'll talk to my buddy and see if there's a rep over that way. Otherwise he's in winnipeg and can likely help you out.

I had made a press myself a while back, bought a shop press from canadian tire and got plates and controller from a buddy. Used it a bit and then sold the plate setup. I'm more of a bud kind of guy, extracts once in a while. Likewise, I'll always throw some extracts in joints for a treat.

Ok I've read the description on the ace seeds website and see what you're saying. But I'm still confused as to the science of this claim. I can't find any other information on reflowers or reflowering aside from revegging a plant.

Those preflowers you're starting to see now are what will form your buds and you shouldn't see anymore preflowers after that. I'm thinking maybe what they are talking about is the buds will actually start to develop new calyx's later in flower which will in turn swell up like the original ones, making for larger colas and harvest total.
Okay I found the info on this reflower , it's not a reflower , it just keeps flowering never truly finishing , I was advised to just keep it going as long as possible , the plant doesn't finish up if that makes sense

Okay I found the info on this reflower , it's not a reflower , it just keeps flowering never truly finishing , I was advised to just keep it going as long as possible , the plant doesn't finish up if that makes sense
That's making more sense. Sort of along the Iines of what I said earlier I guess. It must just keep putting out calyx's and fattening them up as flowering goes on. It will ripen at some point though so keep an eye out for those amber trichomes late in flower. Will be an interesting one to watch, 12 weeks is a long flowering time, could be up to 14 by the sounds of it.

Grandpa is worried on how he is going to make hash with his plant being so large , each cola is huge , I think we are going to build a giant screen and just buy some dry ice at a local shop and sift by hand ,,,,, I'm thinking about how we are going to press it , not like rosin press , but just press the sift together,,,,, because I'm not doing it by hand

dabpress plates. I believe they are still a sponsor
They aren’t in the list of sponsors now. They were when I bought one off them.
Love the rosin.
The sativa flowers still sound fun. Reflowering is when you start getting foxtails just when you thought she was about to finish.

That's making more sense. Sort of along the Iines of what I said earlier I guess. It must just keep putting out calyx's and fattening them up as flowering goes on. It will ripen at some point though so keep an eye out for those amber trichomes late in flower. Will be an interesting one to watch, 12 weeks is a long flowering time, could be up to 14 by the sounds of it.
I heard 16 but we will find out brother , the good news is it seemed to really like the feed at transition watered down with a litre they are looking happy , I'm excited to see how they turn out , I got more golden tiger panama beans , and might try them again after the learning curve , my white widow bean made it , and another one made it in a rapid root pod ill try and veg them as long as possible then give one away to family or friends , I'm also excited about vegging the white fire alien , ill Sprout my white fire alien in the rapid root clone dome , I seem to have better success and less helmet head
20210425_123150.jpg
20210425_123147.jpg
20210425_123036.jpg
20210425_123016.jpg

We don't want fox tails hahahha
To me, the only drawback with foxtails is their trichomes will be slightly less developed than the flower they grow on.
It all adds weight at the end!
You just have to hunt past the reflowers when you are looking to scope the trichs properly.
Two cents isn’t even currency anymore in NZ, but there it is

Back
Top Bottom