HashFart Flirts With 2 Big Girls! Can He Satisfy A Sativa?

20210505_163617.jpg
20210505_163541.jpg
20210505_162252.jpg
20210505_162233.jpg
20210505_162132.jpg
20210505_161939.jpg

Hey hashfart. I hope everything is going well, sorry to hear about your well-being, sending positive vibes my friend.

The plants are looking good, you've really had to start bending them I see. How close was your light? Just curious if it was part of the reason for that big stretch on the sativa, maybe a little far away? If that's not the case, it's just a sativa doing sativa things lol

Happy to see the white fire alien above ground, looking like it will be a healthy plant. Have a great weekend!

Hey hashfart. I hope everything is going well, sorry to hear about your well-being, sending positive vibes my friend.

The plants are looking good, you've really had to start bending them I see. How close was your light? Just curious if it was part of the reason for that big stretch on the sativa, maybe a little far away? If that's not the case, it's just a sativa doing sativa things lol

Happy to see the white fire alien above ground, looking like it will be a healthy plant. Have a great weekend!
Thanks dick , I've been playing with fire with the light , I got it set turned up 3/4 on the dial and set a bit lower then budget recommendations the leaf droop is from light being so powerful and close to the plant , I know this because I turn the lights down slightly and they pray in a day , the light is set just at the point that it doesn't fry the plant

Thanks dick , I've been playing with fire with the light , I got it set turned up 3/4 on the dial and set a bit lower then budget recommendations the leaf droop is from light being so powerful and close to the plant , I know this because I turn the lights down slightly and they pray in a day , the light is set just at the point that it doesn't fry the plant
Ok good to know it's just the genetics then. Seems like you got them right on that fine line for lighting, good job!

They are moving slow in flower , ill be letting these go as long as possible , the plant go through a five gallon oil bucket a week , my strawberry leafs are getting big with the mystery flowers getting chopped once a week to get light to the strawberries , the white widows are moving along slow but looking good , my clone has new growth but no roots poking out of the pod , the peat pellets did awesome with the white fire aliens being put in square pots , along with a golden tiger panama seedling , one white widow will be re homed and one golden tiger panama will be re homed
20210508_091629.jpg
20210508_091626.jpg
20210508_091618.jpg
20210508_091610.jpg
20210508_091554.jpg
20210508_091159.jpg
20210508_090230.jpg
20210508_090107.jpg

Beautiful, mate. Looking good in there. Hopefully the white widow takes off for you this time! The sativas, have they stopped growing new nodes since flowering properly started?
No it's been consistently tossing up new shoots everyday ? Is this normal???
20210508_144809.jpg
20210508_144746.jpg
,,,, this is the plant that started flowering first

No sad story my drunk ass was vacuuming knock the other one over , but the good news is ace seed sent 7 in a 5 pack ,
Hey hashfart, what happens when your drunk and high at the same time????

Hey hashfart, what happens when your drunk and high at the same time????
Lol we have been over this I get this thing called shit luck , the shit is that I knocked it over the luck is somehow the lost bean popped soil , this is how I ended up with 3 sativa

No it's been consistently tossing up new shoots everyday ? Is this normal???
20210508_144809.jpg
20210508_144746.jpg
,,,, this is the plant that started flowering first
I’m the wrong guy to ask about normal I’m afraid ;)
I was wondering whether new growth continues far in to flower. Looking at my Panama I think I might wait a week for another vertical node or two.
Give Peirogi a biscuit from me.

I’m the wrong guy to ask about normal I’m afraid ;)
I was wondering whether new growth continues far in to flower. Looking at my Panama I think I might wait a week for another vertical node or two.
Give Peirogi a biscuit from me.
Yes dd if I was you I would wait just a little longer, I read and read and read up on this sativa and was so worried about space ,,,,,, I wish I had vegged for longer but I would suggest flipping earlier then normal , but apparently they just keep flowering and growing I didn't know what to expect and will find out , the reflower has to come still and apparently is the coolest part about theses sativas but I did start another GTxPanama and will veg for way longer learning the strain brother learning the strain , pierogi has had enough biscuits its raining very hard where I live but thank God we have had a huge wild fire Thursday night and I almost had to evacuate

Drops of water or cal/mag, etc.
Water drops will lens the light and give discoloured spots. Nutes like calcium can burn a leaf directly. Unlikely to be a deficiency.
Thanks dd I might take a break from watering here a bit and see how they look in couple days

Back
Top Bottom