HashFart Flirts With 2 Big Girls! Can He Satisfy A Sativa?

Hi I'm hash fart and I'm going to try to grow a sativa for the first time.

Here are some of the things that will be in my grow

Promix hp
Big florescent for seedlings
Budget series 3 red spec
Budget demon board
Gorilla 2x2.5 tent
A 4x4 tent
Diablo nutrients
Multiple inline fans / carbon filters
Mini fans for breeze
Pierogi

20210310_174607.jpg
20210305_185720.jpg
IMG_20210305_174827_253.jpg
IMG_20210219_070841_016.jpg
20210211_170955.jpg
IMG_20210103_194031_292.jpg
20201219_183317.jpg
20201219_130353.jpg
20201126_194221.jpg

Oooh a new journal, and front row seats to boot! :woohoo: I'm in to see that light in action, as well as those nutes, I've never heard of them. Also love seeing a good saliva grow. Looking like you'll have a nice little setup going in no time. :cheer:

Love the doggo, was he/she in the list as well? Pierogi? Animals love being curious and nosey lol

Yes she is a wild Canadian house hippo and will appear in the journal time to time , this is my first sativa grow its not a sativa / indica hybrid and will need an environment/light cycles I'm not familiar with ,,,,, I've never used diablo nutrients before , I paid for the starter kit just because the canadian company donates to feed hungry / less fortunate dogs , no such thing as nosey and curious brother im here to learn just like everyone else and appreciate a savage comment from time time , thanks for saying high @dick23rk any suggestions or questions just jump in growing is suppose to be fun !

Well I'm watching 2 girls 1 cup ,,,, I'm going to soak until they sink and not use the paper towel method but go directly in my promix hp mini pots in hopes to avoid helmet head , then I'll place the mini pots in my small gorilla tent with my power pig florescent at 16/8 , I got the tent temp at 22 with an rh of 62 , I have northern lights auto in hotsoil enjoying veg under the demon
20210310_202345.jpg
20210310_202331.jpg
20210310_171901.jpg
20210310_171713.jpg

Yeah pure sativas can be a little finicky at times and they could grow bigger than expected. A few things to watch out for, but I see you made a post in the faq section of the forum about it and got a ton of valuable info, I seen @Weaselcracker was there with his abundance of knowledge, great guy, as well as the others with sativa experience.

Love the fact you pointed out about the nutrients and their donations, that's an awesome company to do something like that!
And about the "curious and nosey" part, that was about the dog lol mine is always the same way, dam Bob tail kitten as well haha

:rofl: 2 girls 1 cup. Oh boy, look out!

Looks like your environment is dialed in for now, until we start getting warmer moist weather at least. What part of Canada are ya from? Southeast Saskatchewan here.

Also, what's growing in the other pot? Flowers, herbs? We got some flowers growing in my room right now for the kids to put outside when it gets warm. They seen me gardening and had to plant something as well lol

Yeah pure sativas can be a little finicky at times and they could grow bigger than expected. A few things to watch out for, but I see you made a post in the faq section of the forum about it and got a ton of valuable info, I seen @Weaselcracker was there with his abundance of knowledge, great guy, as well as the others with sativa experience.

Love the fact you pointed out about the nutrients and their donations, that's an awesome company to do something like that!
And about the "curious and nosey" part, that was about the dog lol mine is always the same way, dam Bob tail kitten as well haha

:rofl: 2 girls 1 cup. Oh boy, look out!

Looks like your environment is dialed in for now, until we start getting warmer moist weather at least. What part of Canada are ya from? Southeast Saskatchewan here.

Also, what's growing in the other pot? Flowers, herbs? We got some flowers growing in my room right now for the kids to put outside when it gets warm. They seen me gardening and had to plant something as well lol
Yes a posted a thread in questions many moons ago trying to prepare for this day , I have a couple tricks up my sleeve to maintain a decent environment with the crazy weather I endure in rural alberta , but these sativa s don't mind heat and will hopefully do well when the temp increases and humidity drops , my dog is a champagne bull dog , that can swim in the river for those who don't know most bulldogs can't swim and mine uses the river like a treadmill, but pierogi is in hibernation she doesn't make dog noises but purrs like a cat

Sorry @dick23rk I forgot to answer your question,,,,, in that pot there is weird looking Japanese flowers , and strawberries i dropped the strawberry seed bag and they went everywhere , trust me picking out strawberry seeds is harder then you think , there must be hundreds in there ,,,, I'm a heavier set fella and prize my wife's strawberry crumble pie so hopefully that pot gets rootbound and can be transplanted to a larger pot

Yes a posted a thread in questions many moons ago trying to prepare for this day , I have a couple tricks up my sleeve to maintain a decent environment with the crazy weather I endure in rural alberta , but these sativa s don't mind heat and will hopefully do well when the temp increases and humidity drops , my dog is a champagne bull dog , that can swim in the river for those who don't know most bulldogs can't swim and mine uses the river like a treadmill, but pierogi is in hibernation she doesn't make dog noises but purrs like a cat
Hey hashFart great setup. Love your puppy, ill follow along and see how things go. Should be a good one. :thumb:

Hey hashFart great setup. Love your puppy, ill follow along and see how things go. Should be a good one. :thumb:
Thanks Bill I will need the help !!!! Donkey dick dropped the same beans so I'm hoping to bounce some knowledge off him ,,,,, maybe some dirt scooter shenanigans will pop up in the journal

Thanks Bill I will need the help !!!! Donkey dick dropped the same beans so I'm hoping to bounce some knowledge off him ,,,,, maybe some dirt scooter shenanigans will pop up in the journal
I'm popping cbd seeds at the moment aswell. The 13th is a full moon im hoping that's when they pop. Old school farmers do it so I figured I'd try it. My wife put a couple of her crystals for root growth and a booster. What ever that does i don't know but its something different for fun.

Yeah we get all sorts of crazy weather here as well, gotta love the tornado warnings. Had a tiny one roll thru a mile north of town last year lol

She looks like a very lovely dog. That was one thing I did actually know about bulldogs, most can't swim. A buddy of mine had one that couldn't. You may see our Bob tailed kitten in my room once in a while in pics, the dog doesn't go in as much as I don't really let him, too much fur floating around then. I got a 9yr old Rottweiler red nose pitbull cross, 100lbs of stubborn.

Right on with the strawberries, but I don't think ya needed so many seeds in there haha. Oh well, shit happens lol

Grabbing a seat Holmes. :passitleft:
Welcome dusty Kiefer I'm not a perpetual type of guy but this will be a long haul because the sativas take forever , my seeds have sunk in the cup in 16 hours ill set up the planting here shortly I just purchased a giant cube of promix hp a another timer so many timers and nother cheap hygrometer
20210311_170648.jpg

Yeah we get all sorts of crazy weather here as well, gotta love the tornado warnings. Had a tiny one roll thru a mile north of town last year lol

She looks like a very lovely dog. That was one thing I did actually know about bulldogs, most can't swim. A buddy of mine had one that couldn't. You may see our Bob tailed kitten in my room once in a while in pics, the dog doesn't go in as much as I don't really let him, too much fur floating around then. I got a 9yr old Rottweiler red nose pitbull cross, 100lbs of stubborn.

Right on with the strawberries, but I don't think ya needed so many seeds in there haha. Oh well, shit happens lol
Feel free to share pupper photos I enjoy them !!!!!!!!! Here is my big boy he is 10 or 11 he's killed many coyotes and the only dog a know of to catch a full grown jack rabbit , he is old now with bad hips and very poor vision but is extremely healthy for his age he enjoys vegging with cbd treats
IMG_20210211_182719_173.jpg

Well it's in the weed Gods hands now! Hopefully my new timer is set correctly I'll have to stay up late and watch it shut off , my rh is 62 with a temp of 22 , I elevated the pots off the cold basement floor and placed them on there throne ( canadian tire bucket ) how far along are yours @DonkeyDick
20210311_181637.jpg
20210311_181631.jpg
20210311_181625.jpg

Sweet, you're on your way! Always a good idea to get your setup going a couple days prior and set timers, then you can check the temps and humidity along with making sure your timer is working and anything else.
Otherwise I'm sure you got it down, can't wait for them to break ground, it's always the most exciting part for me lol

Sweet, you're on your way! Always a good idea to get your setup going a couple days prior and set timers, then you can check the temps and humidity along with making sure your timer is working and anything else.
Otherwise I'm sure you got it down, can't wait for them to break ground, it's always the most exciting part for me lol
Just the timer I've been maintaining the 22 62 rh for about a week with lights on 18/6 so I don't think the 16/8 will make a difference, but the timer is digital with battery back up so it was pretty straight forward

You're going with 16/8? Curious as usually my seedlings get up to a week of 24hr light then on to 18/6.

I have had a couple digital timer bars, one crapped out and wouldn't turn on when it was supposed to so I didn't trust the 2nd one and found some mechanical timer power bars. Keep an eye on it.

You're going with 16/8? Curious as usually my seedlings get up to a week of 24hr light then on to 18/6.

I have had a couple digital timer bars, one crapped out and wouldn't turn on when it was supposed to so I didn't trust the 2nd one and found some mechanical timer power bars. Keep an eye on it.
Yes and after hours of research it suppose to be started on 12/12 from seed then flipped to 11/13 or 10/14 to flower plants that claim to be 100% sativa have different needs ,,,, yes I will the paranoia will kick in and I'll run down stairs to see if it shuts off hahahahha you are only suppose to veg from seed 15 days on 12 and 12 then flip to control stretch is what the breeder recommends ,,,, I'm going with 16/8 to maintain tempature, but will be flipping to 12/12 once it breaks soil ,,, I know it's all very strange to me ,,,,I'm excited to see what donkey dick is going to do , these sativas get huge and will need to be watched and trained daily

Back
Top Bottom