HashGirl Grows Alpine Star CBD, Carnival, Dark Devil & Raspberry Cough

Good afternoon.

I completed my last grow on December 30. This grow, I will be growing alone and with my husband, Felonious Punk.

We will be growing the following in our three tents:

ALPINE STAR CBD (8 Plants):

Alpine Star CBD was purchased from Weedseedsexpress and here is the info they have about it:

Want to grow a high CBD strain where the THC content is limited to an extremely minimum? Then our feminized Alpine Star CBD seeds are your best choice.

Seeds with an extreme germination force, our Aphine Star CBD strain is a species with a CBD content that can reach up to an extreme value of 20%. Something which is unique in the market as not a single species has succeeded this so far. Combined with an extremely low THC content of 0.1% - 0.3%, our Aphine Star CBD seeds are a great choice for anyone who wants to grow a high quality CBD weed. For example for the production of CBD oil.

Our Alpine Star CBD strain is a hybrid containing 50% Indica and 50% Sativa genes. Nicely balanced and therefore easy to grow. The plant features a flowering time of approximately 9 to 10 weeks and reaches an average height of approximately 60 cm-80 cm in the case of an indoor cultivation. Outdoors, in the open ground, our feminized Aphine Star CBD seeds can grow into plants with a maximum height of 120 cm.

The strain develops beautiful light green buds during flowering. Equipped with beautiful white and orange hairs and surrounded by millions of CBD and CBN trichomes it’s a real pleasure for the eye.

Note: our Alpine Star CBD strain needs little nutrition! It is therefore advisable to administer little to none nutrients. This way you prevent your strain from becoming overfed.

Harvest​

The final harvest is of course dependent on various factors. Nevertheless, we are happy to give you an indication. Do you use our Alpine Star CBD seeds for your indoor cultivation? In that case the maximum harvest is around 250 grams per m2. Outdoors this CBD stunner can effortlessly yield a harvest of 400 grams per m2. Not bad for a relatively small plant!

Effect, taste and odor​

Because the THC level is so low, you will not experience any psychoactive effects. In short, you remain clear-minded. Something that is very important to many. The effect of Alpine Star CBD weed focuses on the body and can best be described as an ultimate relaxation. You remain active, social and you feel slightly euphoric.

However, it's not only about the effect. For many, the taste and smell are at least as important. Fortunately, the Alpine star meets all requirements. Alpine Star CBD weed has a sweet scent that reminds you of citrus. Combined with the earthy undertones of pine and wood, this is a weed that is well balanced both in terms of smell and taste.

CARNIVAL (1 plant):

The word carnival reminds you of a happy atmosphere all around, of Venice and the thousands of people dressed like centuries ago, or of Rio, Brazil, where millions of people go crazy just for a few days a year. This strain has been designed to bring the carnival into your mind. The entire process of selection and crossing has been made in Spain. This is a cross between a Haze mother and a particular individual mostly sativa as father. Carnival has an extremely high content of thc: the laboratory test on our sample has shown an amazing 23,2%. This is not the only good note, the flowering time is really short for a plant that is 80% sativa.

DARK DEVIL AUTO (1 plant):

Dark_Devil_Info.jpg

RASPBERRY COUGH (1 plant):

Raspberry Cough is a highly-recommended medical marijuana strain. Its ancestry is a Cambodian (Kampuchean) landrace cannabis strain with exceptionally high levels of THC production for a mother and its father was Nirvana's very own strain Ice.

Raspberry Cough is an F1 marijuana strain which is typified by a plethora of red hairs in its buds. It is a tall plant that has a tendency to display blue colourations as it nears maturity especially if the temperature dips during the hours of darkness. This is a reasonably easy to grow, predominantly sativa plant which, due to its lanky structure, fits in perfectly with a Sea of Green growing set-up, a technique which will deliver the highest returns indoors. Flowering takes between 9 - 11 weeks yielding 400 - 500 gr/m2. Outdoors, it is only really suitable for warm climates such as a Mediterranean-type.

Growers can expect to harvest large colas of quite dense buds which, although identifiable as having a "Dutch" flavour encompassing earthy berry and pine it nevertheless has notes of Asian spices. The overall effect is calming and soothing yet with a happy feeling that is uplifting and energetic.

Raspberry Cough is a recommended medical strain which has applications for the treatment of depression, pain and headaches.

OTHER INFO:

Indoor or outdoor?

Indoor in 3 tents

If indoor...Dimensions (L x W x D) of grow space?

- one 3x3x6 Mars Hydro Tent (Carnival, Dark Devil and Raspberry Cough)
- one 4x4x6.5 Fusion Hut 600D (4 Alpine Star CBD)
- one 4x4x6.5 Fusion Hut 600D (4 Alpine Star CBD)

Medium?

ProMix

Pots & Sizes?

- 7 gallon for the small tent (DDA, Carnival, Raspberry Cough)
- 5 gallon for the two larger tents (Alpine Star CBD)

Size of light?

- Mars Pro II Epistar 320 LED in the small tent
- Mars Hydro FC 3000 Full Spectrum 300W LED in both bigger tents

Are they aircooled?

Yes.

Temp of Room/cab?

It's approximately 70F in the tents but the seeds will be under an LED light until they're bigger.

RH of Room/cab?

51% currently

PH of media or res?

N/A

Type and strength of ferts used?

I will be using MegaCrop for this grow.

We haven't received the Alpine Star CBD seeds yet but I popped the three seeds I did have in water today:

IMG_1067.jpeg

Carn, DDA & RC Seeds.jpg

I would like to invite the following 420 members to follow along (in no particular order):
Of course, anyone is welcome to follow along but the people noted above have been very helpful in my previous grows. :battingeyelashes:

Good evening.

We have 2 viable seeds planted so far -- the Carnival and the Raspberry Cough. We still haven't received the Alpine Star CBD seeds and tomorrow is a month since they were ordered so I may have to contact them to check on their status.

I had an issue with Midweek Song once where I placed an order online but it never got sent. When I followed up, they were generous in sending a bunch of freebie seeds to us.

Anyhow, I have some photos:

Photo 1 - Raspberry Cough on paper towel.jpeg

Photo 2 - Closeup of Raspberry Cough.jpeg

Photo 3 - Carnival on Paper Towel.jpeg

Photo 4 - Closeup of Carnival.jpeg

Photo 5 - Planted.jpeg

Photo 6 - Carnival.jpeg

Photo 7 - Carnival Closeup.jpeg

Photo 8 - RC.jpeg

Photo 9 - Closeup of Raspberry Cough.jpeg

That's it. I've put them on our growing rack in the laundry room where they will be on a light schedule of 18 hours on/6 hours off until they're big enough to be potted.

Here are the photos I took yesterday:

Photo 1 - Raspberry Cough - 06-Jan-21.jpeg

Photo 2 - Carnival - 06-Jan-21.jpeg

So, that was exciting. But this is what I was met with this morning. :(

Photo 3 - Raspberry Cough - 07-Jan-21_Fotor.jpg

Photo 5 - Carn - 07-Jan-21_Fotor.jpg

WTH??? Felonious wasn't home but when he had a look, he found mouse poop so I guess they were snacking on my seedlings. Stupid mice!

So, I'm beginning again:

Photo 7 - Raspberry Cough - 07-Jan-21_Fotor.jpg

Photo 8 - RC.jpeg

Photo 9 - Carnival.jpeg

Photo 10 - Carnival.jpeg

WTH??? Felonious wasn't home but when he had a look, he found mouse poop so I guess they were snacking on my seedlings. Stupid mice!

So, I'm beginning again:
Those little jerks!
What's the plan to keep them away from the new sprouts. A dome of some sort perhaps?

:ciao:
Congrats on the babies.
How are they doing?
How are you doing?
You can see how the babies are with my post above. :(
Did you hear back from WSE?
Am I asking too many questions?

Monday was one month from date of order so I told Felonious that if they didn't arrive this week, I would contact them on Monday.

Ask as many questions as you like. I'm a nosy parker, too. :laughtwo:

Those little jerks!
What's the plan to keep them away from the new sprouts. A dome of some sort perhaps?

I suggested that to Felonious. I don't have to worry about it until I get new tap roots but he has a trap set up in there now. I'll see if I can find something I can put over top the seedlings so that I don't lose any more.

Guess what we found in the mousetrap this morning! You're right, we caught one of those sneaky buggers. I was going to post a photo of it but I couldn't even bear to look at it so that didn't happen. :laughtwo:

The seeds are back in paper towels again. I'm hopeful that there won't be anymore issues but we're buying more mouse traps just in case.

IMG_1114.jpg

Guess what we found in the mousetrap this morning! You're right, we caught one of those sneaky buggers. I was going to post a photo of it but I couldn't even bear to look at it so that didn't happen. :laughtwo:

The seeds are back in paper towels again. I'm hopeful that there won't be anymore issues but we're buying more mouse traps just in case.

Good luck with that. You have my sympathies.

THE SEEDS ARRIVED!!!
Photo 1 - Alpine Star CBD Seeds.jpeg

Photo 2 - Alpine Star CBD.jpeg

Photo 3 - Alpine Star CBD.jpeg

DDA and Raspberry Cough were showing a very small amount of taproot and the Carnival was showing nothing. Hopefully, tomorrow, they'll go back into dirt again.

Back
Top Bottom