HashGirl Grows Alpine Star CBD, Carnival, Dark Devil & Raspberry Cough

Take them apart for the trim!

I guess I'll have to. Most of it will be going towards oil anyways so Amy says trimming doesn't have to be as careful.

*** Weekly Update ***

Nothing new this week other than I think they're getting close to being done. I've included some trichome pics and you can let me know whether you think the relevant plants are done.

Photo 1 - 420 Notes.jpg

ALP2:

Photo 2 - ALP2.jpeg

Photo 3 - ALP2.jpeg

Photo 4 - ALP2.jpeg

Photo 6 - ALP2.jpeg

Photo 7 - ALP2.jpeg

ALP4:

Photo 8 - ALP4.jpeg

Photo 9 - ALP4.jpeg

Photo 10 - ALP4.jpeg

To be continued...

Those look timed with mine HashGirl! That's the look that says any day now to me. Awesomeness! I wouldn't say as I can't see their trichs, but for the few, they're done, but as soon as you see the color you like, they're ripe in my book! Woo, that's a load of bud coming! Good thing the trim spa's open! (sounds better than jail?):cheesygrinsmiley:

Hard to tell what's a sugar leaf and what's a calyx in the loupe pics, but I'd say the ALP5 has some time, and if the Carnival closeup is a calyx then you are in the harvest window there. If it's a fan leaf you probably have another week on it.

I almost always use the loupe on a flower but I honestly don't recall now whether that's the case this time. I will take some just of the flower tomorrow and re-post.

Those look timed with mine HashGirl! That's the look that says any day now to me. Awesomeness! I wouldn't say as I can't see their trichs, but for the few, they're done, but as soon as you see the color you like, they're ripe in my book! Woo, that's a load of bud coming! Good thing the trim spa's open! (sounds better than jail?):cheesygrinsmiley:

They are ready in my book, :drool:

Chop chop! Carnival time! :cheer: :party:

Majority rules! I chopped the Carnival today at 147 days old w/74 days in flower. Here are the pics:

IMG_3358.jpeg

IMG_3364.jpeg

IMG_3365.jpeg

IMG_3367.jpeg

There's a fan blowing indirectly on her but I'm concerned she's so dense that she won't dry properly. I asked Felonious and he said he's never grown such a dense plant and didn't know. Should I hang each branch separately?

Also, Felonious' Alpine Stars were harvested at 83 days and mine are at 81 so they should be ready soon.

Room Rh is 47%. And, we don't have anywhere else to dry it.

I'll see about breaking it up somewhat but that will have to wait as we're going tomato shopping today.

Awesome Carnival HashGirl! :party:

I would hang the arms/colas separately if it were mine. Your RH is low so that is a big plus for you right now. Ideally you don’t want the colas leaning against one another at all - little to now touching!

Beautiful plant HashGirl!
Congratulations on the successful harvest. I agree with separating into individual branches that don’t touch. Good luck!

Nice to see both of you out and about. :hug:

Thanks on the congrats. @FelipeBlu , you'll be amazed at the number of plants I'm growing these days and I'm currently running 3 grow journals. It's kinda nuts but when my knee is cooperating, it's mostly okay and once the winter grow is done, it will be a lot easier.

Can I still separate the branches even though it's already been hanging and drying since Tuesday?

Back
Top Bottom