HashGirl Grows Runtz Punch & Sugar Black Rose Sponsored By Herbie's

...retirement growing looks good on you...keeping busy, keeps us young...your choices look good for this grow...I used to grow a lot of stuff from @Herbies Seeds, back quite a few years, and was never disappointed...they used to have great giveaways/contests as well...so glad they were willing to accomodate you...just want to say, don't let the THC level reports guide your decision on what to grow...the terpine profile, plays a significant role on effect, and strains with as low as 12 % can knock Yer' socks off!...I'd have to check with the evil clown... ;) , but I think it was Neville himself, who said some of the strongest weed he smoked was like 13% THC...

...hope the blizzard warning I saw this morning for your area wasn't too harsh...haven't heard from the grandson yet, so can't confirm, other than the warning is over as far as Environment Canada reports ...take care...stay safe...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k... :hookah: ...

I'm in for another HG grow! :ciao:

Welcome. I'm happy you're here.

...retirement growing looks good on you...keeping busy, keeps us young...your choices look good for this grow...I used to grow a lot of stuff from @Herbies Seeds, back quite a few years, and was never disappointed...they used to have great giveaways/contests as well...so glad they were willing to accomodate you...just want to say, don't let the THC level reports guide your decision on what to grow...the terpine profile, plays a significant role on effect, and strains with as low as 12 % can knock Yer' socks off!...I'd have to check with the evil clown... ;) , but I think it was Neville himself, who said some of the strongest weed he smoked was like 13% THC...

Welcome to my new journal, h00k. Actually both of these strains were picked because of their terpenes. I don't think the identifiers that most people use (sativa, indica, THC %, etc.) matter all that much.

Although, that said, I must admit that I've pretty much stayed away from indicas as I have always believed that indicas are couchlock territory but the terpene profile for both of these strains work for me in sativas so I'm hoping I will have similar experiences with the indica.

...hope the blizzard warning I saw this morning for your area wasn't too harsh...haven't heard from the grandson yet, so can't confirm, other than the warning is over as far as Environment Canada reports ...take care...stay safe...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k... :hookah: ...

According to the Hamilton Spectator, we got 41 cms (16") and there's more on the way! I actually like snow. It's pretty and can be fun to walk in when it's fluffy snow. But, I don't have to shovel it or drive in it so it's easy for me to say. Poor Felonious is sore today after shovelling yesterday.

What's the weather like in Mexico? Hot and sunny, I hope. I really hope I can go south in 2023. I haven't been since February 2020.

Welcome. I'm happy you're here.

Welcome to my new journal, h00k. Actually both of these strains were picked because of their terpenes. I don't think the identifiers that most people use (sativa, indica, THC %, etc.) matter all that much.

Although, that said, I must admit that I've pretty much stayed away from indicas as I have always believed that indicas are couchlock territory but the terpene profile for both of these strains work for me in sativas so I'm hoping I will have similar experiences with the indica.

According to the Hamilton Spectator, we got 41 cms (16") and there's more on the way! I actually like snow. It's pretty and can be fun to walk in when it's fluffy snow. But, I don't have to shovel it or drive in it so it's easy for me to say. Poor Felonious is sore today after shovelling yesterday.

What's the weather like in Mexico? Hot and sunny, I hope. I really hope I can go south in 2023. I haven't been since February 2020.
Tell Felonious he has company, lol!

... :ciao: ...yes, hot and sunny, and it is more humid than past January's, but almost always, a breeze comes in the afternoon, which makes my daily walk a bout less sweaty... ;) :rofl: ...a dump of snow is expected at home today, and our daughter is out of province, so no plowing till Friday...not my problem for now... :rofl: ...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...

That's a lot of shoveling! Hope Felonious has all the right stash for his aches!

Unfortunately, Felonious doesn't use cannabis for his aches and pains or even for getting high. :( The only cannabis he uses is CBD in hopes of it preventing dementia later on.

Unfortunately, Felonious doesn't use cannabis for his aches and pains or even for getting high. :( The only cannabis he uses is CBD in hopes of it preventing dementia later on.
Oh, has he studied shrooms for that? I haven't looked deeply but folks have been talking. I assume I'll be growing them one year before too long for the dementia prevention micro dose.? Not there yet.

Oh, has he studied shrooms for that? I haven't looked deeply but folks have been talking. I assume I'll be growing them one year before too long for the dementia prevention micro dose.? Not there yet.

As far as I know, he hasn't. If you have any good articles about using shrooms for dementia, please let me know and I will forward to him.

:ciao: Nice intro and nice new tent too! I considered a Mars Hydro when I bought my second tent. It seemed like a very good quality tent for the price. Congrats on the sponsored grow too!

Thanks, Boo. Our other tents are Fusion Huts and they leak light. The Mars Hydro tent doesn't appear to have those issues. Here's a pic I took one night of the non-sponsored tent:

Non-Sponsor Tent.jpg

I’m hooked already. Pulling up a chair if that’s okay with you. :Namaste:

:welcome: to my journal, Grandpa. I'm happy you're here.

Hello Daisybird!

Sorry I’m late, I had trouble getting in. Your security team said I didn’t meet the dress code.
Had to duck home and change.

You'd think that someone with 3 days off work would have been here sooner but I totally realized that something dramatic must have happened to you because that's the way it always is. :laughtwo: :hug:

We have life this morning:

Day 1 - Sprouts.jpg

That's both Runtz Punches up and one of the Sugar Black Rose up. @Herbies Seeds for the win!

Back
Top Bottom