HashGirl Implements A Perpetual Grow

Which ones you got going @cbdhemp808?
Green Mountain Grape regulars, 90% sativa, 15-20% THC, 8-9 weeks flowering, high resistance to bud rot.

They're the tall ones, back row of the 1 gal. pots. A couple Grape Ape fem in front of them (center).
1671915710751.png

Thanks for everyone's best wishes. The holidays are over. I have a bunch of pics and I'll post some of them today.

First up is Bruce Banner #3 who I have renamed as Babs. Babs took 3 days to germinate after planting. Here are her pics:

WIN23-420 Bruce Banner (Babs) Update for Dec 6, 2022 to Jan 6, 2023.jpg

Babs - Day 9:

Babs - Day 14:

WIN23-420 Update-Candyland Update-Dec 6, 2022 to Jan 6, 2023.jpg

This Candyland seed is the second seed I planted. I planted the first seed on December 21st but she never came up so I planted another seed on January 2nd. The second seed I used the paper towel method for to ensure I got a decent taproot before planting.

Candy - Day 2:

To be continued...

Interestingly, the Raspberry Cough seed came up first in this latest batch of seeds but she's the smallest. I have renamed her Roxy. Here are her pics (the pipe cleaner is to hold her up):

WIN23-420 Update-Raspberry Cough-Dec 6, 2022 to Jan 6, 2023.jpg

Roxy - Day 0:

Roxy - Day 11:

Roxy - Day 16:

Next up is Suzy (aka Super Silver Haze).

WIN23-420 Update-Super Silver Haze-Dec 6, 2022 to Jan 6, 2023.jpg

Suzy - Day 9:

Suzy - Day 13:

To be continued...

WooHoo look at all those babies. :)You’ve got a good start now and only lost 1 seed that’s great in my book.

I like looking at the feeding and watering charts you do but I’m also curious of your soil and lighting.
Do you reuse your soil or is it always new?
What type of lights are you using, are they dimmable and how far do you keep them from the plants?

WooHoo look at all those babies. :)You’ve got a good start now and only lost 1 seed that’s great in my book.

I like looking at the feeding and watering charts you do but I’m also curious of your soil and lighting.
Do you reuse your soil or is it always new?
What type of lights are you using, are they dimmable and how far do you keep them from the plants?

Thanks, Nev. I grow my plants in fresh ProMix each round. I'm using a @Mars Hydro FC3000 and it's currently 16 inches above the plants and is set to 100% and yes, the light is dimmable.

Felonious and I are going to go see the new Top Gun movie this afternoon but I wanted to post this update on the Fruit Punch auto I'm growing first. I doubt I'll top when an auto starts flowering again as this didn't work out well for me at all. I know it worked for @BooWho2 but she's an expert at growing autos.

Anyhow, here are today's pics:

WIN23-420 Update-Fruit Punch-Dec 16, 2022 to Jan 6, 2023.jpg

Fran - Day 27F:

Next up are the Jack Herers. I flipped them to 12/12 on December 22 and they're in the stage of flower I like best. Here are the pics:

WIN23-420 Update-Jack Herers-Dec 16, 2022 to Jan 6, 2023.jpg

Jane - Day 1F:

Jane - Day 15F:

Sorry, no SaugaView™ on Day 15 of Flower.

Jen - Day 1F:

Jen - Day 13F:

To be continued...

And, finally, we have our Purple Satellites. I've decided I don't want to grow regular seeds again. It's just too stressful trying to determine sex. I decided to flip them to 12/12 on January 1st so that I might have an easier time figuring them out. Because of that, Penny was killed yesterday as I could definitely tell she was a he.

Also, I uppotted Pam to a 5-gallon pot on December 28 as she (?) was getting gangly. I still can't tell whether it's a she or a he.

WIN23-420 Update-Purple Satellites-Dec 16, 2022 to Jan 6, 2023.jpg

Pam - Day 61:

Pam - Day 1F:

Penny - Day 1F:

And, that's all of them. Thanks for following along.

Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome.

Sorry about Penny but good luck with Pam! I think you should either train her(?) absolutely flat around the pot or gradually pull those leaders all the way down to the rim. I don't think you'll get the lower growth to bulk up without some serious training.

Thanks, Shed. At this point, I just want him/her to show sex and if it's a girl just grow her out the way she is. I'm kinda fed up with them to be perfectly honest. I have 13 more regular Purple Satellite seeds that I'll probably give away if anyone wants them. I feel bad because they were a gift but I just don't think I'm cut out for growing regs.

Hello people. It's time for another update. I actually planned on posting all of this 2 days ago but I had to go out so it didn't get done.

First up are the 4 girls I planted on December 21. Not much new with any of them. I'm planning on uppotting them soon in order to start training them.

First up, we have Babs aka Bruce Banner #3. Here are her pics:

Babs - Day 9:

WIN23-Bruce Banner (Babs) - 420 Update for Jan 8 to 17, 2023.jpg

Candy - Day 15:
WIN23-Candyland (Candy) - 420 Update for Jan 8 to 17, 2023.jpg

Roxy - Day 26:

WIN23-Raspberry Cough (Roxy) - 420 Update for Jan 8 to 17, 2023.jpg

She hasn't grown at all in the past 10 days so that's a little worrisome.

Suzy - Day 24:

WIN23-Super Silver Haze (Suzy) - 420 Update for Jan 8 to 17, 2023.jpg

To be continued...

Back
Top Bottom