HashGirl's 2021/2022 Grow: Blue Dream, Clementine, Gelato & Pineapple Express In ProMix

Good afternoon.

My Girl Scout Cookies comparative grow journal is just about complete and all the plants have been chopped and are currently drying. So, that means that I have an empty tent. So, this is what I've decided on:

4' x 4' x 6.5' Fusion Hut 600D - Study

GELATO x2 - Major Terpenes include (in order of most to least) Caryophyllene, Limonene, Humulene:

Gelato by Crop King Seeds was made by combining two strains: Sunset Sherbet and Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies. The result was a very powerful hybrid, with THC levels of up to 27.00%! With a flowering time of 8 to 10 weeks, Gelato produces a huge 500g outside and an even bigger 700g inside. This particular strain is best suited for experienced growers.

Gelato is a well-balanced hybrid, with 55% indica and 45% sativa. Despite being indica-dominant, Gelato offers energizing and uplifting effects. Due to its enormous 27% THC content, this strain is perfect for those who enjoy a long-lasting high. It requires very little bud to experience its strong effects.

Being indica-dominant, this strain only grows to a short or medium height, and therefore is suitable for those who are planning to grow in an indoor setup and do not have too much head space.

It should be noted that this strain is difficult to grow. While it can thrive both indoors and outdoors, growers must use the right techniques. Monitoring the process is essential. In an indoor setup, using a grow tent is the ideal method as it is easier to monitor, and adjusting the temperature and condition of the setup is possible. For this strain to flourish, the environment should be kept humid and warm.

While this strain is tough to grow, its loaded THC content and above average yields make Gelato a must-try for those who want a challenge with huge rewards.

IMG_5163.jpeg

PURPLE KUSH x2 - Major Terpenes include Humulene, Pinene, Caryophyllene, Myrcene:

Purple Kush is world renowned for its purple leaves and strong smoky taste combined with a very high THC level. The plant is short in stature with dense buds riddled with thin white and orange hairs. Purple Kush is a durable and versatile plant with frosty buds and an earthy, pungent aroma that will take you on a ride outside of your body. It flowers within 8–10 weeks and it can provide you with a high yield. The THC level is extremely high and the effect is a pure indica feeling that will make you come back for more. Not quite narcotic, it has a strong, pleasant buzz which is very relaxing and even couch locking. If you want to chill, then Purple Kush can help you.

Having a unique purple color and buds with orange and white hairs, Purple Kush has become one of the most iconic strains of our time. One look is all it takes to distinguish this plant from the others. Its scent is distinctly pungent, so there is no mistaking it once a little Purple Kush bud is brought into a room.

Capable of thriving both indoors and outdoors, this strain is classified as an easy to moderate grow. Flowering takes an average length of time, and the yields are fantastic. Indoors, this plant can produce up to 400g of dense buds. Outdoors, that number becomes 250g.

The THC content of Purple Kush is amazingly high at over 24%. Unlike most high THC strains, Purple Kush is not highly psychedelic. Instead, this strain will keep you glued to the couch for hours on end while keeping your muscles soothed and relaxed and the mind drifting pleasantly. This is the perfect smoke for those lazy Sundays when you just want to lie down and experience a deep level of calm.

IMG_5162.jpeg

I currently have 2 Jack Herers, 1 Diesel and 1 Sour Diesel in this tent but they are being moved to the large tent in the laundry room. The reasoning behind this is that Purple Kush and Gelato are both supposed be colourful strains and the tent in the study is cooler so I'm hoping for some nice purples. :battingeyelashes:

Purple-Kush-Feminized-Marijuana-Strains.png

4' x 4' x 6.5' Fusion Hut 600D - Laundry Room

After the Jack Herers and Diesels are done, the following will go in this tent:

BLUE DREAM x2 - Major Terpenes include alpha-Pinene, Myrcene, beta-Pinene, Caryophyllene (this one is for you, @dr.h00k :battingeyelashes:) :

Canuk seeds is thrilled to now offer the legendary Blue Dream!

Blue Dream commonly has a fast onset with heavy sativa effects; instant ascension with a stimulating effect. Soon after you will slip into full body relaxation and euphoria.

Blue Dream is typically more Indica in appearance, with dark blue hues throughout. The aroma usually retains the sweet and sugary blueberry flavour of the parenting genetics with haze funk.

Flowering in around 9 Weeks you can expect a large yield from Blue Dream with test results of Up to 27% THC and 2% CBD.

blue-dream-canuk-seeds-tnsb.jpg

PINEAPPLE EXPRESS x2 - Major terpenes include Caryophyllene, Myrcene, Pinene:

The Pineapple Expressed is a balanced Sativa hybrid that brings a cerebral and body high without the typical sluggish and lost in space aftermath. The low CBD level is not to be mistaken as something ineffective or useless; this strain, despite the 1% CBD level, can effectively relieve users from stress, anxiety, and depression.

It’s a cross between the Hawaiian strain and Trainwreck. The flavor and smell of its Hawaiian parent and the hard-hitting buzz of the Trainwreck make a combination that is just simply irresistible.

The Trainwreck’s main contribution is its effect; it comes on strong and fast with light but fierce notes of sweet lemon and spicy pine. In just one inhale, a feeling of euphoria gushes throughout the mind and body, awakening the creative child within and boosting brain functions. It also has pain-killing properties that put to ease ADHD and PTSB. Meanwhile, the Hawaiian parent is what we owe the vacation-like aroma. It’s a Sativa-dominant hybrid that sends users sunbathing on a beach in Hawaii. It has calming and relaxing properties that boost energy, pushing smokers to wander and venture. Although the scent is not potent, it’s tantalizing enough to make one feel like they’re on vacation.

This strain will bust consumers out of a gloomy day, filling them with bubbly energy making it an ideal option for a wake and bake. The Pineapple Express seeds themselves are also resistant to molds and common diseases, making them an excellent choice for those starting on their cannabis cultivating journey. It is a beautiful addition to a therapeutic garden but only for those with patience. This plant needs 7 to 9 weeks of flowering before gardeners are rewarded with a bountiful harvest of around 500 grams per plant.

Pineapple-Express-Feminized.jpg

3' x 3' x 6' Mars Hydro Tent - Study

Currently, I have 4 Dark Devil Autos in this tent and when they're done, the following will go there:

Northern Lights Auto x 4 - Major terpenes include Caryophyllene, Humulene, Myrcene:

Northern Lights autoflower marijuana seeds have been one of the most popular strains on the market for a long time now, and for good reason. The Northern Lights family is known for its undeniably memorable scent and one-of-a-kind stone. This is why we decided to take this beautiful plant and turn it into an auto-flowering strain.

This award-winning strain thrives in both indoor and outdoor grows. The flowering time lasts a mere 8 weeks. Northern Lights is 70% indica, 20% sativa, and 10% ruderalis. The THC content is moderate-high at 15.08%, and the yields can be anywhere between 150g outdoors and 250g indoors.

Northern Lights Autoflower produces fat, heavy, and dense frosted buds reeking of a unique combination of musk and honey on top of a full, earthy Afghan base. The effect is very much Northern Lights from beginning to end, a unique kind of high that leaves the body feeling great and the mind refreshed. As a Cannabis Cup winner and a crowd favorite, this strain is guaranteed to give you and your friends comfortable laziness and happy, mellow time. Regardless if you are growing marijuana for personal or commercial use, having Northern Lights Autoflowering is the best thing you can do to your collection.

Northern-Lights-Autoflower-Marijuana-Strains.png

OTHER INFO:

Indoor or outdoor?

- 12 plants indoors in 3 tents

If indoor...Dimensions (L x W x D) of grow space?

- one 3x3x6 Mars Hydro Tent (4 Northern Lights Autos [first run], 4 Dark Devil Autos [second run])
- one 4x4x6.5 Mars Hydro Fusion Hut 600D - Laundry (2 Blue Dream and 2 Pineapple Express)
- one 4x4x6.5 Mars Hydro Fusion Hut 600D - Study (2 Gelato, 2 Purple Kush)

Medium?

- ProMix

Pots & Sizes?

- 3 gallon for the small tent
- 5 gallon for the larger tents

Size of light?

- Mars Hydro FC 3000 Full Spectrum 300W LED in all 3 tents

Are they aircooled?

- Yes.

Temp of Room/cab?

- It's approximately 70F in the tents but the seeds will be under an LED light until they're bigger.

RH of Room/cab?

- 51% currently

PH of media or res?

- N/A

Type and strength of ferts used?

- I will be using MegaCrop for this grow.

I would like to tag the following people: @Virgin Ground , @InTheShed , @BooWho2 , @Heavenly Hybrid , @Trala , @Carcass , @StoneOtter , @dynamo1 @dr.h00k , @FelipeBlu, @Jon , @DeeBoy , @Nev , @copperrein , @Emilya , @Grand Daddy Black . Anyone else is welcome to follow along.

Count me in!

First in the door. Congratulations!

:welcome: Trala. :love:
sounds epic! we are here to watch!

Wow! That's some chair. All of us should be able to fit on it easily. :laughtwo:

:welcome: to my journal, Emilya. I wasn't sure if I should have tagged you or not since you're already super busy but I figured you're my friend so I want you here if you want to be. :hug:

This caught my eye:

But...

None of the tents will be particularly warm considering it's winter and all so overall, I'm hoping it won't matter.

Thanks for the invite HG! I’m not around so much these days, but I want to follow along for when I’m back in full effect!

:welcome: HH! I'm happy to have you visit whenever you can. :hug:

Thanks for the invite, @HashGirl.

Wouldn't miss it! :Rasta:

:welcome: GDP.

:welcome: PGA.

Nice strain choices HG!

Thanks, VG and :welcome: to my journal.

Good afternoon.

My Girl Scout Cookies comparative grow journal is just about complete and all the plants have been chopped and are currently drying. So, that means that I have an empty tent. So, this is what I've decided on:

4' x 4' x 6.5' Fusion Hut 600D - Study

GELATO x2 - Major Terpenes include (in order of most to least) Caryophyllene, Limonene, Humulene:

Gelato by Crop King Seeds was made by combining two strains: Sunset Sherbet and Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies. The result was a very powerful hybrid, with THC levels of up to 27.00%! With a flowering time of 8 to 10 weeks, Gelato produces a huge 500g outside and an even bigger 700g inside. This particular strain is best suited for experienced growers.

Gelato is a well-balanced hybrid, with 55% indica and 45% sativa. Despite being indica-dominant, Gelato offers energizing and uplifting effects. Due to its enormous 27% THC content, this strain is perfect for those who enjoy a long-lasting high. It requires very little bud to experience its strong effects.

Being indica-dominant, this strain only grows to a short or medium height, and therefore is suitable for those who are planning to grow in an indoor setup and do not have too much head space.

It should be noted that this strain is difficult to grow. While it can thrive both indoors and outdoors, growers must use the right techniques. Monitoring the process is essential. In an indoor setup, using a grow tent is the ideal method as it is easier to monitor, and adjusting the temperature and condition of the setup is possible. For this strain to flourish, the environment should be kept humid and warm.

While this strain is tough to grow, its loaded THC content and above average yields make Gelato a must-try for those who want a challenge with huge rewards.

IMG_5163.jpeg

PURPLE KUSH x2 - Major Terpenes include Humulene, Pinene, Caryophyllene, Myrcene:

Purple Kush is world renowned for its purple leaves and strong smoky taste combined with a very high THC level. The plant is short in stature with dense buds riddled with thin white and orange hairs. Purple Kush is a durable and versatile plant with frosty buds and an earthy, pungent aroma that will take you on a ride outside of your body. It flowers within 8–10 weeks and it can provide you with a high yield. The THC level is extremely high and the effect is a pure indica feeling that will make you come back for more. Not quite narcotic, it has a strong, pleasant buzz which is very relaxing and even couch locking. If you want to chill, then Purple Kush can help you.

Having a unique purple color and buds with orange and white hairs, Purple Kush has become one of the most iconic strains of our time. One look is all it takes to distinguish this plant from the others. Its scent is distinctly pungent, so there is no mistaking it once a little Purple Kush bud is brought into a room.

Capable of thriving both indoors and outdoors, this strain is classified as an easy to moderate grow. Flowering takes an average length of time, and the yields are fantastic. Indoors, this plant can produce up to 400g of dense buds. Outdoors, that number becomes 250g.

The THC content of Purple Kush is amazingly high at over 24%. Unlike most high THC strains, Purple Kush is not highly psychedelic. Instead, this strain will keep you glued to the couch for hours on end while keeping your muscles soothed and relaxed and the mind drifting pleasantly. This is the perfect smoke for those lazy Sundays when you just want to lie down and experience a deep level of calm.

IMG_5162.jpeg

I currently have 2 Jack Herers, 1 Diesel and 1 Sour Diesel in this tent but they are being moved to the large tent in the laundry room. The reasoning behind this is that Purple Kush and Gelato are both supposed be colourful strains and the tent in the study is cooler so I'm hoping for some nice purples. :battingeyelashes:

Purple-Kush-Feminized-Marijuana-Strains.png

4' x 4' x 6.5' Fusion Hut 600D - Laundry Room

After the Jack Herers and Diesels are done, the following will go in this tent:

BLUE DREAM x2 - Major Terpenes include alpha-Pinene, Myrcene, beta-Pinene, Caryophyllene (this one is for you, @dr.h00k :battingeyelashes:) :

Canuk seeds is thrilled to now offer the legendary Blue Dream!

Blue Dream commonly has a fast onset with heavy sativa effects; instant ascension with a stimulating effect. Soon after you will slip into full body relaxation and euphoria.

Blue Dream is typically more Indica in appearance, with dark blue hues throughout. The aroma usually retains the sweet and sugary blueberry flavour of the parenting genetics with haze funk.

Flowering in around 9 Weeks you can expect a large yield from Blue Dream with test results of Up to 27% THC and 2% CBD.

blue-dream-canuk-seeds-tnsb.jpg

PINEAPPLE EXPRESS x2 - Major terpenes include Caryophyllene, Myrcene, Pinene:

The Pineapple Expressed is a balanced Sativa hybrid that brings a cerebral and body high without the typical sluggish and lost in space aftermath. The low CBD level is not to be mistaken as something ineffective or useless; this strain, despite the 1% CBD level, can effectively relieve users from stress, anxiety, and depression.

It’s a cross between the Hawaiian strain and Trainwreck. The flavor and smell of its Hawaiian parent and the hard-hitting buzz of the Trainwreck make a combination that is just simply irresistible.

The Trainwreck’s main contribution is its effect; it comes on strong and fast with light but fierce notes of sweet lemon and spicy pine. In just one inhale, a feeling of euphoria gushes throughout the mind and body, awakening the creative child within and boosting brain functions. It also has pain-killing properties that put to ease ADHD and PTSB. Meanwhile, the Hawaiian parent is what we owe the vacation-like aroma. It’s a Sativa-dominant hybrid that sends users sunbathing on a beach in Hawaii. It has calming and relaxing properties that boost energy, pushing smokers to wander and venture. Although the scent is not potent, it’s tantalizing enough to make one feel like they’re on vacation.

This strain will bust consumers out of a gloomy day, filling them with bubbly energy making it an ideal option for a wake and bake. The Pineapple Express seeds themselves are also resistant to molds and common diseases, making them an excellent choice for those starting on their cannabis cultivating journey. It is a beautiful addition to a therapeutic garden but only for those with patience. This plant needs 7 to 9 weeks of flowering before gardeners are rewarded with a bountiful harvest of around 500 grams per plant.

Pineapple-Express-Feminized.jpg

3' x 3' x 6' Mars Hydro Tent - Study

Currently, I have 4 Dark Devil Autos in this tent and when they're done, the following will go there:

Northern Lights Auto x 4 - Major terpenes include Caryophyllene, Humulene, Myrcene:

Northern Lights autoflower marijuana seeds have been one of the most popular strains on the market for a long time now, and for good reason. The Northern Lights family is known for its undeniably memorable scent and one-of-a-kind stone. This is why we decided to take this beautiful plant and turn it into an auto-flowering strain.

This award-winning strain thrives in both indoor and outdoor grows. The flowering time lasts a mere 8 weeks. Northern Lights is 70% indica, 20% sativa, and 10% ruderalis. The THC content is moderate-high at 15.08%, and the yields can be anywhere between 150g outdoors and 250g indoors.

Northern Lights Autoflower produces fat, heavy, and dense frosted buds reeking of a unique combination of musk and honey on top of a full, earthy Afghan base. The effect is very much Northern Lights from beginning to end, a unique kind of high that leaves the body feeling great and the mind refreshed. As a Cannabis Cup winner and a crowd favorite, this strain is guaranteed to give you and your friends comfortable laziness and happy, mellow time. Regardless if you are growing marijuana for personal or commercial use, having Northern Lights Autoflowering is the best thing you can do to your collection.

Northern-Lights-Autoflower-Marijuana-Strains.png

OTHER INFO:

Indoor or outdoor?

- 12 plants indoors in 3 tents

If indoor...Dimensions (L x W x D) of grow space?

- one 3x3x6 Mars Hydro Tent (4 Northern Lights Autos [first run], 4 Dark Devil Autos [second run])
- one 4x4x6.5 Mars Hydro Fusion Hut 600D - Laundry (2 Blue Dream and 2 Pineapple Express)
- one 4x4x6.5 Mars Hydro Fusion Hut 600D - Study (2 Gelato, 2 Purple Kush)

Medium?

- ProMix

Pots & Sizes?

- 3 gallon for the small tent
- 5 gallon for the larger tents

Size of light?

- Mars Hydro FC 3000 Full Spectrum 300W LED in all 3 tents

Are they aircooled?

- Yes.

Temp of Room/cab?

- It's approximately 70F in the tents but the seeds will be under an LED light until they're bigger.

RH of Room/cab?

- 51% currently

PH of media or res?

- N/A

Type and strength of ferts used?

- I will be using MegaCrop for this grow.

I would like to tag the following people: @Virgin Ground , @InTheShed , @BooWho2 , @Heavenly Hybrid , @Trala , @Carcass , @StoneOtter , @dynamo1 @dr.h00k , @FelipeBlu, @Jon , @DeeBoy , @Nev , @copperrein , @Emilya , @Grand Daddy Black . Anyone else is welcome to follow along.
You have it mapped out so well! Lots of good stuff. I’ll be in the back with the trouble makers…

:party:
Here we go! Great cultivar choices HashGirl! Northern Lights auto was my first. Loved it!
I got 2.5 zips off of my NL auto. It's my wife's favorite for sleep of the 2 indica dominants I grew with my first grow.

You have it mapped out so well! Lots of good stuff. I’ll be in the back with the trouble makers…

:welcome: DeeBoy. Happy to have you along even with the troublemakers. :battingeyelashes:
I could enjoy taking this in.
:reading420magazine:

:welcome: to my journal, Nev.

:party:
Here we go! Great cultivar choices HashGirl! Northern Lights auto was my first. Loved it!

Thanks, Stone. We grew Northern Lights at the start as well and I'm looking forward to having it again.

Good product and easy to use. Count me in.
Thanks

:welcome: to my journal, garybo.

Good morning, everyone. I forgot to tag some good friends last night so I would also love it if @ProfessorFlora , @Amy Gardner , @AngryBird , @Azimuth , @candycane , @Growings , @Krissi1982 , @Magnus8 , @MrSauga , @TorturedSoul .

I apologize that I forgot you previously and hope that you will still tag along. :hug:

I'm a little late, but thanks for the tag, and count me in, HG!

Back
Top Bottom