Everything is gorgeous!! So many colas looking prime! You'll have fun smoking them!! Must give you a good feeling being able to produce something like that garden!! Happy Smokin'

Your JH is extraordinary:)

She really is. Good thing Jack Herer is one of my staple meds.

Everything is gorgeous!! So many colas looking prime! You'll have fun smoking them!! Must give you a good feeling being able to produce something like that garden!! Happy Smokin'

Thanks, Bode. It is very rewarding tending my garden. I told my MMJ doctor yesterday that I was addicted to growing. @DeeBoy 's signature line says: Cannabis isn't addictive; growing it is. And, I wholeheartedly agree.

I'm jealous every time I see your DDA's! Just lovely! And an all green one? How about the JH's ! Budzillas for colas! Really nice growing hashGirl!

Great looking ladies HG.

NTH

Thanks, guys. The DDAs are definitely chonkier and taller than previously grown ones. Only 21 DDA seeds left to plant.

She really is. Good thing Jack Herer is one of my staple meds.

Thanks, Bode. It is very rewarding tending my garden. I told my MMJ doctor yesterday that I was addicted to growing. @DeeBoy 's signature line says: Cannabis isn't addictive; growing it is. And, I wholeheartedly agree.

Thanks, guys. The DDAs are definitely chonkier and taller than previously grown ones. Only 21 DDA seeds left to plant.
21 in 21? no, you'll have to run into next year! :roorrip:

Update Time

Good afternoon.

The high point for this update is that I harvested DDA1. The low point of this update is that JH2 and the Sour Diesel aren't looking well.

Here are the weekly stats:
Photo 1 - 420 Info.jpg

And, here are the pics:

DDA1 - Day 30 (+69):

Photo 2 - DDA1.jpeg

Photo 3 - DDA1.jpeg

Photo 4 - DDA1.jpeg

Photo 5 - DDA1.jpeg

Photo 7 - DDA1.jpeg

Photo 8 - DDA1.jpeg

Photo 9 - DDA1.jpeg

To be continued...

Update Time cont'd...

DDA3 - Day 26 (+60): (first time I've ever had to stake a DDA)

Photo 16 - DDA3.jpeg

Photo 17 - DDA3.jpeg

Photo 20 - DDA3.jpeg

DSL - Day 74 (+57):

Photo 24 - DSL.jpeg

Photo 25 - DSL.jpeg

Photo 26 - DSL.jpeg

Photo 27 - DSL.jpeg

To be continued...

Update Time cont'd...

JH1 - Day 105 (+61):

Photo 28 - JH1.jpeg

Photo 29 - JH1.jpeg

Photo 30 - JH1.jpeg

Photo 31 - JH1.jpeg

Photo 33 - JH1.jpeg

Photo 34 - JH1.jpeg

JH2 - Day 96 (+51):

Photo 35 - JH2.jpeg

Photo 36 - JH2.jpeg

Photo 37 - JH2.jpeg

To be continued...

Update Time cont'd...

SD - Day 94 (+61):

Photo 39 - SD.jpg

Photo 38 - SD.jpeg

Photo 40 - SD.jpeg

Photo 41 - SD.jpeg

And, that's it. Thanks for following along. Comments and feedback are always welcome.

Back
Top Bottom