Here,here!

The next seed I'm dropping is going to be a DDA....maybe two.
I'm almost completely out. I've been saving a few bowls for my b-day this summer. My first taste of her was on my b-day last year. Seems fitting.
Way to reserve some for later V! I have to hide things and maybe trip over them someday and have a surprise. I'm told it's a Polish thing.:rollit:

Way to reserve some for later V! I have to hide things and maybe trip over them someday and have a surprise. I'm told it's a Polish thing.:rollit:

I'm not Polish but I'm always tripping over things, walking into things, hitting various body parts with inanimate objects like door frames, etc.

I do have a Polish brother-in-law though. Does that count?

Towards the end of June.
I'm a Crab.

You're being coy, the way Shed was with his actual birth date. ;)

Most of the crabs I know are pretty stubborn and bossy. Would those characteristics apply to you?

Tell us something we don't know!

Anyway...you're a toucan.
A crabby toucan as it were. ;)
Have I told you that I'm part Polish gypsy?
I can confirm your above statement as being true to my experiences.
You're being coy, the way Shed was with his actual birth date. ;)

Most of the crabs I know are pretty stubborn and bossy. Would those characteristics apply to you?
Just some sensitive info I'd rather not have on the site.
I live in a less than friendly place.

I actually stopped and asked the bf if I'm stubborn and bossy. He said 'no'. He promised that he was being honest.
I'm the sensitive ,loyal and creative type.

*** WEEKLY UPDATE ***

Good afternoon.

The big news this week is that I transplanted BD1 and BD2 to 1 gallon pots as they were getting too big in the Solo cups.

Additionally, I accidentally fed DDA1 5g MC/gal so there are some brown spots on her. I dropped it back down to 4g today.

Here are the photos:

Photo 1 - 420 Info.jpg

DDA1:

Photo 2 - DDA1.jpeg

Photo 3 - DDA1.jpeg

Photo 4 - DDA1.jpeg

Photo 5 -  DDA1.jpeg

DDA2:

Photo 6 - DDA2.jpeg

Photo 7 - DDA2.jpeg

Photo 8 - DDA2.jpeg

To be continued...

*** WEEKLY UPDATE cont'd...***

BD1:

Photo 9 - BD1.jpeg

Photo 10 - BD1.jpeg

BD2:

Photo 11 - BD2.jpeg

Photo 12 - BD2.jpeg

BD2 still had to be staked as she was way too floppy.

And, that's it. Thanks for stopping by.

Looks like you've got something nibbling on the plants from these pics:
Photo 7 - DDA2.jpeg
Photo 12 - BD2.jpeg

What do you have on hand for pests?

We have Safer's but I've never used it. I'll ask Felonious about it when he gets home.

I also have Neem oil.

I sure love the color of your DD’s. I’m debating on ordering some DD seeds to do in this years winter grow.

How many days you do you think before she is ready?

My last few DDAs all went for 87 days. These ones are only 55 days old currently so at least another month.

Which Safer's is it? They make a few, not all good for cannabis. If you have the Safer Insect Killing soap with potassium salts as the active ingredient, you can alternate that with neem until flower. Then go to Safer's only.

When you spray Safer's, let it dry and then rinse it off with water so the potassium salts don't accumulate on the leaves.

It's the concentrated Safer's with potassium salts as the active ingredient.

How is the neem oil used? I bought it to make anti-tick spray.

It's the concentrated Safer's with potassium salts as the active ingredient.
That's the good one!
How is the neem oil used? I bought it to make anti-tick spray.
I mix it according to the label on the bottle. No rinsing with neem, but you do need to shake it often.

Either one, you tip the plant back and spray the stems and undersides of the leaves, then rotat the plant and do the other side. Then spray the whole plant from the top.

Quick question. When topping plants that will be going outside, do you still top between the 4th and 5th node?

Quick question. When topping plants that will be going outside, do you still top between the 4th and 5th node?
I'm planning to let mine grow to my neck and top so I can maintain it possibly without a ladder. For me there would be no firm rule on when to top or even a necessary thing to do. Maybe if in a pot and one doesn't want it to get too big or some other reason. Do you plan on a pot or in the ground?

Back
Top Bottom