Good afternoon.

I've started some plants from my summer grow so I thought I should start a new journal for them. Most of them will be grown in @Mars Hydro tents but 4 of them will be grown outside and my husband, Felonious Punk will be taking care of them mostly. Obviously, I will also be keeping an eye on them as well.

Additionally, I'm one of the selected growers for the Girl Scout Cookies Comparative so I will be growing 4 Girl Scout Cookies plants in one of the tents. However, that grow will have its own journal, which I will post a link to in this thread when it's up and running.

The plan is to grow 4 Girl Scout Cookies in one large tent, 4 photoperiod plants in the other large tent and 8 autoflowers in two grows in the smallest tent.

I will be growing the following strains this summer:

Amnesia Auto (1 plant, small tent):

Amnesia Autoflower is avery interesting Sativa dominant hybrid of White Russian crossed with Lowryder #2.

Known for its giggly, euphoric, and uplifting effects, Amnesia is one of the best strains for treating social anxiety and other mood disorders. But be wary, with highly potent 100% Sativa effect it may be a bit too much for some new users as it can produce intense psychotropic effects.

In the Netherlands, it is one of the most sold in coffee shops year after year, and has won too many awards to name them all.

The high production of the elite clone has been determined to become a favourite in Netherlands and because of that prestige it has become a highly sought after strain in Europe.

Amnesia can be grown both indoors and out, expect a fairly stout plant at about 120cm (47 inches) with good yields of very resinous dense buds, with a very fruity taste and odor that have a natural resistance to mold.

Since Amnesia Auto Feminized is crossed with an excellent Ruderalis strain over many generations, it produces sativa characteristics that will flower automatically.

SeedbankCanuk Seeds
SexFeminized
VarietyMostly Sativa
Strain GeneticsOriginal Amnesia Haze x Lowryder #2
Flowering TypeAutoflowering
Flowering Time70-80 Days
Where to GrowIndoor, Greenhouse, Outdoor
Medical ConditionsFatigue, Pain
Taste / FlavorCitrus, Fruity
Plant Height120 cm/47 in
THC ContentOver 20%
YieldMedium

Big Devil XL Fast Version® (2 plants, outside):

Attending to the request of our friends and clients we introduce the feminized and photoperiod-dependent version of our much appreciated Big Devil Auto® (SWS15).

To develop this strain we used our best Big Devil Auto® selected genetic lines. We eliminated the autoflowering characteristic of the original version of Big Devil Auto® by hybridizing these selected genetic lines with an elite clone that features some characteristics that are very similar to the original Big Devil Auto®. The result is a very vigorous plant with an imposing structure and a very high yielder of exceptional dense resin covered buds. This strain develops a strong main stem and long side branches. It truly preserves the taste and aroma of our original Big Devil Auto® which is very sweet, combined with hints of incense and Skunk.

Data Sheet​

Variety SWS48
Indica/Sativa:
35%/65%
THC: 15-25% · CBD: 1,5%
Indoor Yield: 500-650 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: maximum
Indoor Blooming: 8-9 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: mid to late September

Blueberry Auto (2 plants, small tent):

Blueberry has been a hit among pot enthusiasts ever since its release in the 1970s, and it has a number of major awards under its belt that solidify its status. In 2000, it ranked first in the High Times Cannabis Cup's overall and Indica categories. The following year, it came 2nd and 3rd in the overall and Best Indica groups.

With an Indica-heavy makeup, Blueberry offers deep relaxation just like its Afghani parent. Also a proud offspring of Thai and Purple Thai, it carries a twist of Sativa that gives a soaring mental flight. It's truly one of the best hybrids there is: a melting pot of sought-after exotic landraces. It's no surprise that this big time recreational ganja is also a household name in the medical scene.

It's a resilient plant that thrives in any given set up. It doesn't scream for attention, making it an excellent strain for novice growers. Now, the already promising cultivating journey can get even better. By blending a Lowryder into its genetics, the breeders were able to create an autoflowering version. The plants are much smaller than the original, so they don't need much space, but they still yield heavily.

Growing Blueberry from Autoflower Seeds

Thanks to its versatility, Blueberry is the strain of choice for many aspiring growers. This autoflowering specimen can thrive with minimal supervision, adopting a bushy, typically Indica structure and growing to no more than 2.5 feet tall. Its rapid growth rate means it can go from seedling to harvest in just 8 to 10 weeks.

Its leafage is green and yellow with deep plum hues, and its huge, dense colas have tints of purple, lavender, and green. The curly orange pistils are a fascinating addition to its lovely nugs. Thickly blanketed with rich resin, the buds proudly boast their immense potency.

In a controlled setting, you can get your hands on a massive yield of up to 1.47 ounces of fresh buds per square foot when using a SOG setup. When grown outdoors, the yields are not as big, but you can make up for this with multiple harvests. Each plant will produce 2.5 to 4.2 ounces, and in northern areas, you can start as soon as the last frost disappears and reap until mid-October.

Carnival (1 plant, outside):

The word carnival reminds you of a happy atmosphere all around, of Venice and the thousands of people dressed like centuries ago, or of Rio, Brazil, where millions of people go crazy just for a few days a year. This strain has been designed to bring the carnival into your mind. The entire process of selection and crossing has been made in Spain. This is a cross between a Haze mother and a particular individual mostly sativa as father. Carnival has an extremely high content of thc: the laboratory test on our sample has shown an amazing 23.2%. This is not the only good note, the flowering time is really short for a plant that is 80% sativa.

Kind of seeds: Female
Indoor/Outdoor
80% Sativa 20% Indica
Flowering Time: 9 weeks
Yield: 400-450 gr per sq. mt. indoor, up to 500 gr per plant outdoor
Flavor: fresh citrus haze
Effect: lucid, happy, sensual, wandering
THC: 23%
CBD: low

Dark Devil Auto (4, small tent):

This is the result of the hybridization between one of our most appreciated autoflowering genetics, the incredible Big Devil XL Auto® (SWS28), and an exotic autoflowering strain with purple flowers. The purple characteristic of this strain is inherited from its ancestors from the Chitral region in the Pakistani Hindu Kush, very close to Afghanistan.

The purple genetics contribute for a faster flowering period, bringing new sweet aromas and purple colors to our Big Devil XL Auto®.

Dark Devil Auto® (SWS38) shows a strong hybrid vigor since germination. Plants grow with the appearance of Indica-Sativa hybrids, developing a strong main stem and numerous side branches, finishing with a big main cola surrounded by multiple smaller buds on the side branches. Resin production is abundant in the flowers and in their surrounding leaves. Sweet and fruity aroma with hints of incense and delightful citrus tones. After harvested and dried the buds acquire a very dark purple tone, almost black.

Data Sheet
Variety SWS38
Indica: 40,31% / Sativa: 55% / Ruderalis: 4,69%
THC: 15-20% · CBD: 0,9%
Indoor Yield: 400-600 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 50-200 g/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 8 ½ desde la germinación
Height: 80-130 cm
Purple Flower: approx. 90% of the specimens

Jack Herer (2 plants, large tent):

Jack Herer by Vision Seeds is a cross between Skunk #1, Northern Lights #5 and Haze producing a sativa dominant plant which is considered to be among the world’s finest. Named in honour of the legendary cannabis activist Jack Herer who fought till the end for cannabis rights.

The Jack Herer will grow to about 180cm (71") tall and yields roughly 500g/m2 in 9 weeks. Buds are light green with resin glands all over. The smoke has a spicy, hazey, taste and comes with a cerebral, euphoric, high.

JACK HERER (VISION SEEDS) FEMINIZED DATA SHEET
BrandVision Seeds
Genetics20% Indica / 80% Sativa
ParentsSkunk 1 x Northern Lights 5 x Haze
Flowering Time9-10 weeks
THC20%
CBDMedium
Yield (Indoor)500-550 gr/m²
Height (Indoor)180cm
Available asFeminized seeds
Flowering TypePhotoperiod
SexFeminized

Lemon Auto (1 seed, small tent):

Auto Lemon is an inbred cross auto-flowering marijuana strain created by fertilising a Lemon Skunk female plant from Green House Seeds with pollen from a male Lowryder #2 plant courtesy of The Joint Doctor. Auto Lemon develops into an easy-to-grow medium-sized auto plant with a tendency to conform to a single cola growth pattern with little side-branching which makes it an ideal Sea of Green strain for indoors or a stealthy option for outdoors during the summer months.

Its life cycle is completed in approximately two and a half months from seed making three or even four consecutive grows possible outdoors in warmer regions such as the Mediterranean. The aroma is rather Skunk-like with lemon undertones and the taste is similarly Skunk-like, acrid with citrus notes. It is also likely to be quite high in CBD and therefore possibly beneficial for medicinal users.

Characteristics

BREEDER/BRANDSeedsman
PRODUCT TYPESeeds THC
AKAAutomatic Lemon Skunk
GENETICSLowryder #2 x Lemon Skunk
PACK SIZE1 Seed
VARIETYIndica / Sativa
FLOWERING TYPEAutoflowering
SEXFeminised

Northern Lights (1 plant, large tent):

Northern Lights is a pure indica and is one of the most strong and famous cannabis strains. Created at the end of the '80s, NL is a little plant with wide-fingered indica leaves. The taste is pungent with a sweet after taste. As a typical indica the effect is strong, producing a high level of relax for the body and the mind. This strain is very uniform and it performs well in both soil and hydro.

Kind of seeds: Female

Indoor/Outdoor

100% Indica

Flowering Time: 8 weeks

Yield: 450 gr per sq. mt. indoor, up to 600 gr per plant outdoor

Flavor: pungent with a sweet after taste

Effect: high level of relaxation for the body and the mind

THC: 16%

CBD: 1%

Sour Diesel (1 plant, large tent):

Quite possibly the most popular strain in the world, Sour Diesel’s reputation as a pungent, fast-acting fuel is legendary. This sativa goes straight to the head, imparting a cerebral, energetic high. Dank buds smell of citrus fruits and open diesel. This plant grows quickly, particularly in the first 3 weeks of flowering, and is an excellent choice for “sea of green” gardens. Light green flowers mature in 10 weeks.

sour-diesel-strain-info.png

OTHER INFO:

Indoor or outdoor?

- 12 plants indoors in 2 tents
- 4 plants outdoors

If indoor...Dimensions (L x W x D) of grow space?

- one 3x3x6 Mars Hydro Tent (4 Dark Devil Autos [first run], 1 Amnesia Auto, 2 Blueberry Autos, 1 Lemon Auto)
- one 4x4x6.5 Mars Hydro Fusion Hut 600D (2 Jack Herer, 1 Northern Lights, 1 Sour Diesel)

Outside?

- 1 Carnival, 2 Big Devil XL Fast Version® and Felonious will be growing one Alpine Star CBD

Medium?

- ProMix

Pots & Sizes?

- 3 gallon for the small tent
- 5 gallon for the larger tent

Size of light?

- Mars Hydro FC 3000 Full Spectrum 300W LED in the both tents

Are they aircooled?

- Yes.

Temp of Room/cab?

- It's approximately 70F in the tents but the seeds will be under an LED light until they're bigger.

RH of Room/cab?

- 51% currently

PH of media or res?

- N/A

Type and strength of ferts used?

- I will be using MegaCrop for this grow.

I will be back with photos of the plants I've started.

First in the door, Amy. I'm so happy you're here. :hug:

Are you feeling a little better these days?

Okay, here are the photos. The Dark Devils were planted on March 20 and are currently 35 days old. DDA1 was LSTed and DDA2 was topped and LSTed. If you want to see their previous photos, please check out my previous grow journal - HashGirl Grows Alpine Star CBD, Carnival, Dark Devil & Raspberry Cough. Pistils started on DDA2 on April 14 and no further LST was performed on her. Pistils started on DDA1 on April 21 and no further LST has been done.

DDA1:

Photo 1 - DDA1.jpeg

Photo 2 - DDA1.jpeg

Photo 3 - DDA1.jpeg

DDA2:

Photo 4 - DDA2.jpeg

Photo 5 - DDA2.jpeg

Photo 6 - DDA2.jpeg

Outside Grow Seeds:

Photo 7 - Outdoor Seeds in Water.jpeg

Photo 8 - Summer Seeds.jpeg

Photo 9 - Summer Seeds.jpg

And, that's it. Thanks for following along.

Count me in! Looks like it's going to be a busy summer at the Hash/Punk abode. :thumb:

Thank you, Shed. As always, I'm grateful for your help and support {even when I might not deserve it}. :hug:

Okay, here are the photos. The Dark Devils were planted on March 20 and are currently 35 days old. DDA1 was LSTed and DDA2 was topped and LSTed. If you want to see their previous photos, please check out my previous grow journal - HashGirl Grows Alpine Star CBD, Carnival, Dark Devil & Raspberry Cough. Pistils started on DDA2 on April 14 and no further LST was performed on her. Pistils started on DDA1 on April 21 and no further LST has been done.

DDA1:

Photo 1 - DDA1.jpeg

Photo 2 - DDA1.jpeg

Photo 3 - DDA1.jpeg

DDA2:

Photo 4 - DDA2.jpeg

Photo 5 - DDA2.jpeg

Photo 6 - DDA2.jpeg

Outside Grow Seeds:

Photo 7 - Outdoor Seeds in Water.jpeg

Photo 8 - Summer Seeds.jpeg

Photo 9 - Summer Seeds.jpg

And, that's it. Thanks for following along.
Beautiful! Busy summer coming up!

:woohoo: where is everybody? not used to being first:thedoubletake: good looking lineup HG
Forgot to post this yesterday, first wasn't ment to be

:welcome: dynamo! I'm happy to see you.

:popcorn:First page?

:welcome: Boo. I'm happy you're here.

:popcorn: sitting in on this one .... nice line up

:ciao: Hi @HashGirl

:welcome: Itibitiguy! I'm happy you're here as well. Has anyone come up with a short form for your username yet? It's a different one for sure. Does it mean anything in particular?

:welcome: Itibitiguy! I'm happy you're here as well. Has anyone come up with a short form for your username yet? It's a different one for sure. Does it mean anything in particular?

Just a wow character I used to play... iti for short

Iti (pronounced ee-tee) is te reo Māori for small, or little. Now you can speak he iti (a little) te reo. (pron. hay ee-tee).
(Hi, HG :ciao: )

Hi Donkey.

Welcome to my journal. :welcome:

Hi, HG- I'll be checking in from time to time, if that's ok... :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom