HashGirl's Summer 2022 Grow Journal

Good afternoon.

I've started my summer grow with 4 seeds in water today. Most of my plants will be grown in @Mars Hydro tents but 4 of them will be grown outside and my husband, Felonious Punk will be taking care of them mostly. Obviously, I will also be keeping an eye on them as well.

Originally, this grow was going to be a lot of our older seeds and strains I'm not really all that interested in. Because of this, one tent of my grow will be dedicated to plants I'm growing for meds for some of my friends.

The first 2 strains in water are:

RASPBERRY COUGH (1 seed)

Major Terpenes:Myrcene, Caryophyllene, Linalool
Genotype:Photoperiod
Phenotype:Hybrid (Sativa-Dominant)
Breeder:Nirvana Seeds
Genetics:Cambodian (Kampuchean) Landrace x Ice
Projected Flowering Time:63 to 77 days
Projected Yield325-375g / sq metre
THC %:21
CBD %:<1

Raspberry Cough is a highly recommended medical marijuana strain. Its ancestry is a Cambodian (Kampuchean) landrace cannabis strain with exceptionally high levels of THC production for a mother and its father was Nirvana's very own strain Ice.

Raspberry Cough is an F1 marijuana strain which is typified by a plethora of red hairs in its buds. It is a tall plant that tends to display blue colourations as it nears maturity especially if the temperature dips during the hours of darkness. This is a reasonably easy to grow, predominantly sativa plant which, due to its lanky structure, fits in perfectly with a Sea of Green growing set-up, a technique which will deliver the highest returns indoors. Flowering takes between 9 - 11 weeks yielding 400 - 500 gr/m2. Outdoors, it is only really suitable for warm climates such as a Mediterranean type.

Growers can expect to harvest large colas of quite dense buds which, although identifiable as having a "Dutch" flavour encompassing earthy berry and pine it nevertheless has notes of Asian spices. The overall effect is calming and soothing yet with a happy feeling that is uplifting and energetic.

Raspberry Cough is a recommended medical strain which has applications for the treatment of depression, pain, and headaches.

If you would like to grow your own Raspberry Cough, you’re in luck, because it is quite easy to grow and is a great strain for cannabis novices. It can grow to be quite tall – up to around ten feet to be more precise – so keep that in mind if you need to be discreet when you are growing as it can be seen from pretty far away.

If you are going to be growing indoors, it may take around 11 weeks before you start seeing flowers. It can be estimated to produce around 14 to 18 oz of bud per square meter, so it’s a pretty good yield on average. Raspberry Cough grows best in soil or in a hydroponic setup as well. Once you start seeing purplish undertones in the plant, you’ll know that it is mature. If you’re going to be growing outdoors, the Raspberry Cough really likes a warm climate.

It grows really tall, so be prepared for that – and it also can leave quite a lingering odor, so if you have nosy neighbors and it’s not legal where you live, then you must exercise caution when growing. But, if you are adamant and score some Raspberry Cough the outdoor way, it yields around 18 oz of bud per plant. It usually doesn’t start flowering until the end of October, so it can be quite a wait, but a worthwhile one.

IMG_7654.jpeg

IMG_7655.jpeg

Next up:

CB DUTCH TREAT (3 seeds)

Major Terpenes:Myrcene, Terpinolene, Caryophyllene
Breeder:Crop King
Genetics:Azure Haze x Amnesia Haze
Projected Flowering Time:63 to 70 days
Projected Yield:400g / sq metre
THC %:4
CBD %:8

Azura Haze and Amnesia Haze make a winning combination in this ultimate sativa-dominant medical strain. Spicy and piney, this pain-reliever will deliver a high that is both energetic and euphoric. A good strain for day use as it helps the user feel happy, creative, and focused. Robust plants can reach 4 feet or more, with long, slender leaves. Abundant light-green flowers mature in 9 to 10 weeks.

This time around, we bring another strain (CB Dutch Treat marijuana) from the beloved Iberian country of Spain. This sativa-dominant plant is an ideal choice if you are new to marijuana growing because it is very easy to cultivate. This plant yields an insane amount of only the dankest buds and can be grown indoors or outdoors.

CB Dutch Treat is low in THC (only 4%) and high in CBD (8%), which means this is an awesome choice if you are looking for a medical strain to light up or cook into some dank edibles. Overall, the effect of this plant is very powerful, which is not surprising considering its genetics.

In general, the effect of CB Dutch Treat is mostly uplifting, euphoric, and energetic. This is an ideal smoke when you feel kind of sluggish and can use an energy boost. In terms of medical use, this plant helps relieve pain by relaxing your body and leaving you feeling cool and refreshed.

As it is super low in THC content, you can rest assured that this is not a psychedelic strain. If you are after medical marijuana purely for the medicinal effect, this is one of your best options.

I was originally going to grow 2 Raspberry Cough plants and 2 CB Dutch Treat plants but much to my dismay, my inventory list was out of date and when I went to get 20 grams of the CB Dutch Treat (my daytime pain med), I found only 31 grams there altogether so now, I'm going to grow 3 CB Dutch Treat and 1 Raspberry Cough and I might add a Raspberry Cough to my fall grow.

In the meantime, I have high CBD bud and high THC bud and I'll have to cobble together a new painkiller until my CB Dutch Treats are done.

IMG_7652.jpeg

IMG_7653.jpeg

In the next tent, I will be growing these:

BLUEBERRY (2 seeds)

Major Terpenes:Caryophyllene, Myrcene, Pinene
Phenotype:Hybrid (Indica-Dominant)
Breeder:DJ Short vis-à-vis the seed man
Projected Flowering Time:63 days
Projected Yield:500g / sq metre
THC %:20

This skunky yet fruity indica-dominant hybrid leaves an indulging, sweet aftertaste on the palate once consumed. Like its name suggests, Blueberry has a delicious taste and aroma of ripe blueberries. It’s known for its beautiful hues of purples and indigos, with patches of white trichomes covering its calyxes surrounded with golden hairs.

Blueberry’s parent strains are a cross between the indica Afghani and two sativas of Thai and Purple Thai. It first emerged in the late 1970s and is the brainchild of the breeder, DJ Short. Becoming quite popular all over the world, Blueberry has been recognized for its potent effects by winning the High Times 2000 Cannabis Cup for Best Indica.

This potent strain is known to boast average THC levels at around 20%. Its high is known to last up to 3-4 hours while placing you in a sedative state, meaning you will get comfy and not want to move. Consumers of this strain have said mood improves, allowing negativities to disappear as both body and mind slip into a peaceful euphoria. Reviewers have also noted it can be difficult to hold conversations and be social when using this strain, so ensure you’ll be in a comfortable environment after consuming Blueberry.

How Blueberry Grows

Blueberry is one of those rare strains that does very well outdoors; this is likely due to its genetics being so closely related to indigenous landrace strains in the Afghani mountains, giving it a great deal of resilience for both cold temperatures and humidity.

As you can plant Blueberry outdoors, try and pack the soil you are going to use with nutrients before you even plant your seeds, as this makes it easier for both of you; your plant can begin using those nutrients right away, and you don’t have to feed it as much.

As with many indicas, Blueberry benefits from some early topping, which is when you prune the plant by snipping off the very top of the new growth to encourage the plant to grow horizontally and produce more bud.

If you do this, make sure you are also occasionally pruning off the very interior stems and branches as, due to the increased bushiness caused by lateral growth, the inside branches can develop powdery mildew and damage the plant.

With a standard flowering time and a high tolerance for temperature changes, Blueberry is one of the easier strains to try and grow yourself. As long as you take time to occasionally prune it and make sure to top up the soil with worm castings and bat guano once it starts flowering, your Blueberry plant will excel.

Blueberry Taste, Smell, and Effect

Unsurprisingly, when fully cured, Blueberry has an incredibly fruity perfume along with the unmistakable sweet taste of blueberries. The effect is a very potent yet happy one, which is euphoric yet relaxing and enduring. Another quality of Blueberry is that, although taking a while to cure out, when correctly prepared and packaged, it has a long shelf-life compared with many strains available today.

Medical Benefits of Blueberry Cannabis Strain

As with any powerful strain, it is essential to know just what kind of medical conditions it could help to treat. After all, not every single user of cannabis is looking for the most potent high – some are actually looking for helpful medicinal treatments.

Like many indicas with a powerful effect, Blueberry is most useful to try and treat stress and pain, as well as feelings of depression or anxiety.

Due to the way in which the high quantity of THC interacts with the endocannabinoid system, Blueberry is a great strain to combat mental disorders or general issues of unhappiness. If you are feeling the pressure of day-to-day life, Blueberry helps remove this pressure by encouraging a happy and healthy mood and outlook on life.

Additionally, Blueberry is excellent to help treat insomnia. This isn’t necessarily because it forces you to go to sleep, as some other strong indicas do, but merely because it helps suppress those negative or stressful thoughts that often stop people from falling asleep.

Instead of knocking you out, Blueberry makes it easier to fall asleep naturally, albeit with a fantastic mood and a general feeling of relaxation and calm.

One other condition that can be treated is general feelings of pain, especially neuropathic pain. Due to the slightly soporific and overall relaxing effects of Blueberry, it is effortless to help get rid of any kind of unpleasant pains that are disrupting your day.

STRAWBERRY BANANA (2 seeds)

Major Terpenes:Limonene, Myrcene, Caryophyllene
Breeder:DNA Genetics
Genetics:Banana OG Kush x Bubble Gum Strawberry pheno
Projected Yield500g / sq metre

Strawberry Banana is one of the first Reserva Privada by DNA Genetics seed company collabs. with Serious Seeds! Strawberry Banana is a cross of Crockett's Banana Kush and Serious Seeds Strawberry pheno of Bubble Gum.

The Strawberry Pheno of Serious Seeds Bubblegum was such a frosty male that their homie the Guru knew he had to cross it with something. So, he and Crockett got to work and created the Strawberry Banana.

She is one of the greatest resin producers ever seen; expect to see good yields with the flowering time of 9 weeks. The concentrate that she produces is top-notch winning awards at multiple cups around the world.

She responds well to topping and does great in all systems. A medium to heavy feeder the Strawberry Banana can produce big yields! Expect connoisseur quality herb without having to be an expert grower! The beginner will shine as well as the seasoned grower.

I'm growing the Blueberry because I really enjoyed the Blueberry Auto I grew last year and wanted more. The Blueberry auto was bred by the seed man so I'm hoping their photoperiod Blueberry has the same effects.

The Strawberry Banana were freebie seeds and I thought they would complement the Blueberry nicely.

The final tent will house the strains that I'm growing for friends:

CRITICAL CURE CBD (1 seed)

Major Terpenes:Myrcene, Pinene, Caryophyllene
Breeder:Barney’s Farm
Projected Flowering Time:49 to 63 days
Projected Yield:21 oz / sq foot
THC %8.5
CBD %6.5

The Critical Cure strain is an indica-dominant hybrid with an 80:20 indica to sativa ratio. Critical Cure is a cross between the highly potent indica strain, Critical Kush, and an unknown ruderalis.

As mentioned, the most noteworthy feature of the Critical Cure strain is its high CBD content. While many strains only contain around 1% CBD on average, tests have shown that Critical Cure can have a CBD content as high as 10%.

Generally, Critical Cure’s CBD content is on a par with its THC level. In some samples, however, its CBD content has exceeded its THC level. Critical Cure is an excellent option for medicinal marijuana consumers who want to manage their symptoms without experiencing overwhelmingly intoxicating effects.

Anyone interested in trying the Critical Cure strain should note that it is a slow onset creeper. Therefore, its effects will take longer than your average strain to take hold.

Most experience a very mild high, which is more uplifting than euphoric. As time passes, Critical Cure’s indica effects come more to the fore. A feeling of relaxation washes over users, who say that their aches and pains start to fade away.

The good news is that, while Critical Cure’s indica effects are incredibly relaxing, you are unlikely to end up couch-locked. Instead, most users experience increased mental clarity and maintain the ability to move around freely.

The Critical Cure strain isn’t renowned for having potent soporific effects, either. Therefore, this strain is suitable for daytime as well as evening use.

Aroma

The Critical Cure strain has a strong, earthy fragrance that is complemented by its sweeter aromas. Breaking open the plant’s buds reveals some fragrant, fruity, berry-like notes. There are also hints of lemon and pepper.

Flavor

Critical Cure has a robust and earthy taste combined with a more subtle fruity, berry flavor. A piney flavor is prominent on the exhale and lingers in this strain’s aftertaste.

Appearance

A Critical Cure plant remains relatively short when fully grown and typically only grows to about 90-100cm in height. Its fluffy leaves and spade-shaped buds are forest green in color and are coated in resinous trichomes.

Vibrant, curly orange pistils grow prominently among the leaves and add to this plant’s overall color.

Grow Info

Experts rate a Critical Cure plant’s growth difficulty as moderate, making it unsuitable for a novice grower. Given its indica genetics, it grows quite short and bushy, so some pruning will be necessary.

Barney’s Farm recommends using support structures for the plant’s branches during the flowering period. Experienced Critical Cure growers recommend utilizing the Sea of Green method to increase this plant’s overall yield.

The flowering period for a Critical Cure plant is between seven to nine weeks. If you are growing this plant outdoors, then late September to mid-October is the ideal time of year for harvesting.

One of the best things about this plant is the extremely generous yields that it produces. Indoor growers could potentially see a return of approximately 21 ounces per square meter. Outdoor growers are looking at a yield of between 18-25 ounces per plant.

Medical Benefits

While the Critical Cure strain won’t “cure” you, it may temporarily relieve the symptoms of your particular condition. One of the most common reasons why cannabis lovers consume the Critical Cure strain is for stress relief.

A significant problem with high THC strains is that they can worsen chronic anxiety in some people. As Critical Cure’s THC level is low, it is unlikely to cause this negative side effect. Therefore, Critical Cure may benefit medicinal marijuana consumers suffering from mood disorders like depression and anxiety.

The Critical Cure strain’s medical benefits aren’t limited solely to managing mood disorders. Consumers of this strain say that it is useful for alleviating a wide variety of painful and inflammatory conditions. Some of these conditions include chronic arthritis, lower back pain, and headaches, to name just a few.

While the Critical Cure strain is a predominantly indica hybrid, it does not produce any potent soporific effects. Therefore, cannabis consumers with insomnia are unlikely to benefit from using this strain to induce sleep.

NORTHERN LIGHTS x CHRONIC (1 seed)

Major Terpenes:Myrcene, Phellandrene, Camphene, Caryophyllene*
Breeder:Spanish Seeds
Genetics:Northern Lights x Chronic
Projected Flowering Period:60 to 70 days
Projected Yield:500g / sq. metre
THC %:18
*Terpenes were determined by combining and averaging the percentages from Northern Lights and Chronic individually as I couldn’t find terpene info for this strain.

Efforts to find info on this strain has been difficult. It was suggested that Northern Chronicle and Chronic Lights are the same strain as this one, but I haven’t found enough info to confirm this either way. However, all these strains have the same genetics, i.e. Northern Lights x Chronic.

Chronic Lights Info

The feminized Chronic Lights by Original Sensible Seeds has been bred by marrying two extremely potent varieties and the outcome is nothing short of a stink bomb! Both the delicious Northern Lights and the sensationally powerful and extremely aromatic Chronic are famous for their highly narcotic effect and combining those two resulted in a very potent strain that exudes a piercing aroma that literally tramples up the nostrils. We highly recommend you check your ventilation and carbon filters twice before this smelly monster enters its flowering phase.

Chronic Lights is suited for indoor and outdoor cultivation and the strong plants can adapt to nearly any environment, making it easy for beginners to achieve stunning results. The high resistance to mold and the short flowering time of only about 60 days make it even more attractive and commercial growers will be truly delighted by the enormous yield of up to 650g/m² in their grow-room. Outdoors, Chronic Lights is ready for harvesting at the beginning of October and delivers up to 800 grams per plant. But always be aware of the extreme smell - chose a private location far away from nosy neighbors!

The buds Chronic Lights produces are not only a killer for the olfactory sense, but also a beauty to look at. The huge, rocket-shaped flower clusters are very dense and completely covered in a sticky layer of shiny trichomes, giving them a look as if they have been touched by frost. And the THC level of 19% is really hard to despise, not to mention the sedating, almost narcotic, yet very relaxing effect the smoke triggers.

Northern Chronicle Info

Northern Chronicle Feminized Cannabis Seeds has had much success for its unique sweet smelling bud formation. The original strain has won various harvest awards and is known for its success in commercial gardens. The buds develop loose and pack weight without getting affected by mould. Combining the Chronic strain with Northern Lights has improved this variety by adding more density to the finished buds. The plants should stay relatively short and finish no higher than 100cm with a nice central cola.

Northern Soul (2 seeds)
Major Terpenes:Myrcene, Pinene, Ocimene, Camphene*
Breeder:The seed man
Genetics:Northern Lights x Skunk #1
Projected Flowering Time:70 days
Projected Yield1.6 oz/sq ft
THC %:18
*Terpenes were determined by combining and averaging the percentages from Northern Lights and Skunk #1 individually as I couldn’t find terpene info for this strain.

Northern Lights and Skunk #1 got together and produced Northern Soul, the love-child of two illustrious parents. The qualities of these two classic strains are proudly displayed in this high-yielding progeny. Northern Soul sets a new standard for Northern Lights hybrids with an enhanced aroma & improved flavour as well as higher-than-normal yields. 100% feminized, these cannabis seeds pack a substantial number of crystals on their rock-hard buds for results that'll do you proud.

Very indica-like in growth and structure, it is a medium-sized plant with large, dark green leaves. It is very hardy and has a pronounced resistance to mould and mildew which is just as well as it develops very dense, tight buds which become coated in shiny resin, and which have a powerful indica effect.

Although this is a balanced Indica/Sativa hybrid, Northern Soul Seeds look and act much more like a full-blown Indica. They're as dark & green as the deepest jungle with a powerful physical stone that'll squash you like a bug if you're not very, very careful.

Northern Soul takes a little longer than some strains to finish flowering, taking about 10 weeks altogether, and although it will prosper and thrive outdoors it probably won't finish in time to beat the advent of colder and wetter weather in higher latitudes taking until at least mid-October to be ready for harvest time.

And, finally, we have the outdoor girls. Felonious will be growing all the auto seeds we have left (other than the Dark Devil) outside this year in 2 batches. The first batch includes:

MOBY DICK (4 seeds)

Major Terpenes:Phellandrene, Caryophyllene, Myrcene, Terpinolene
Genotype:Autoflower
Breeder:Dinafem
Genetics:Haze autoflower x White Widow autoflower
Projected Flowering Period:75 days
Projected Yield:230g / plant
THC %:17
Grower:Felonious Punk

Dinafem Moby Dick is a sativa-dominant hybrid that has been a favourite among growers and enthusiasts alike for years. Since its inception, its unique qualities have made its genetics a widely sought-after commodity.

Dinafem has improved drastically on the original and has developed an automatic version that brings with it all the best qualities of the original.

These plants have a very solid structure. They grow bushy and tall and like to stretch.

This is a consideration for indoor growers: these plants will take up some space, but they reward with stellar yields when provided with an even distribution of light and air throughout.

Outdoor growers should plan cultivation beginning in early spring and last harvest should be scheduled for early October at the latest.

Flowering time for Moby Dick Automatic is approximately 75 days. Flowers first appear after about 28 days and produce heavy, tight, and dense buds. These plants have one central flower site with smaller ones throughout the structure of the plant.

It is also aesthetically pleasing, presenting with small leaves and flecks of red and orange around the calyxes and pistils. Lateral branches also produce exceptionally well with buds that express a thick coat of powerful resin.

Under ideal conditions, Moby Dick Automatic can yield as much as 230 g per plant. The actual yield will depend on the growth method and environment.

Methods like Sea of Green, Screen of Green and Hydroponic growing methods will promote higher yields than outdoor growing.

Moby Dick Automatic seeds will be a welcome addition to your cannabis garden and will reward growers with a high-quality product and superior, classically sativa effect that many appreciate for its ability to promote creativity and for its medicinal qualities when used to combat the effects of migraines or chemotherapy.

And, the second run will include these:

DIESEL (2 seeds)

Major Terpenes:Myrcene, Caryophyllene, Pinene
Breeder:Royal Queen Seeds
Genetics:New York City Diesel x Lowryder #2
Projected Flowering Time:56 to 63 days
Projected Yield325-375g / sq metre
THC %:14

This powerful, automatic flowering Diesel hybrid can go from 0 to 60 grams in only 60 days. This strain is a hybrid of the classic New York City Diesel crossed with the awesome Lowryder #2.

Diesel Automatic offers the well-known and much-loved taste and aroma of the New York City Diesel while offering quicker harvests thanks to the auto-flowering genetics gained from its Lowryder #2 parent.

Like all the newer auto-flowering hybrids, it has an improved yield and better flavour compared to many of the original auto flowering strains. It is a fast and powerful strain (good growers can expect 60 grams per plant) and takes around 8 weeks for the whole growth cycle. This means it can grow almost anywhere, and is ideal for small grow tents, cupboards or guerrilla grows outdoors. It normally grows to a height of around 50 to 70 cm indoors but can grow larger if given space or grown outdoors. Diesel Automatic has a strong odour, so please keep this in mind if growing in more discreet conditions. Its flavour is mainly the chemical, fuel-like diesel taste but not quite as overpowering. There is also a slight citrus aroma in the buds. If you like New York City Diesel but don’t have the time, space, or ability to grow it, then Diesel Automatic is the perfect strain for you.

WHITE WIDOW X BIG BUD (2 seeds)

Major Terpenes:Linalool, Pinene, Caryophyllene, Myrcene
Breeder:Female Seeds
Genetics:White Widow x Big Bud x Ruderalis
Projected Yield500g / sq metre
Auto White Widow X Big Bud is now available to meet the high demand for an auto-flowering version of Female Seeds' best-selling strain.

The original feminised strain was a huge seller because of its prodigious ability to generate massive yields of high-quality, calming, and flavorful buds.

Massive buds are created in auto form, which start off light and airy but quickly fill out and increase in density as harvest time approaches.

Plants grow to reach 80-90 cm tall and need only 10 - 11 weeks to complete their life cycle from seed to harvest, whether grown indoors or outdoors.

Yields are extremely high, as one would anticipate from an auto with such great genetics.

Auto White Widow X Big Bud offers a fruity, Skunk-like aroma as well as a full-flavored, soothing effect.

After these autoflowers are done, the only auto seeds I'll have left will be Dark Devil.

OTHER INFO:

Indoor or outdoor?

- 12 plants indoors in 3 tents
- 8 plants outdoors, 4 per cycle

If indoor...Dimensions (L x W x D) of grow space?

- one 4x4x6.5 Mars Hydro Tent
- two 4x4x6.5 Fusion Hut 600D

Medium?

- ProMix

Pots & Sizes?

- 5 gallons for inside
- 5 or 7 gallons for outside (we haven't decided yet)

Size of light?

- Mars Hydro FC 3000 Full Spectrum 300W LED in all 3 tents
- The Sun :cool:

Are they aircooled?

- Yes.

Temp of Room/cab?

- It's approximately 70F in the tents but the seeds will be under an LED light until they're bigger.

RH of Room/cab?

- 51% currently

PH of media or res?

- N/A

Type and strength of ferts used?

- I will be using MC (a non-sponsored product) for this grow.

Hopefully, all the seeds germinate so I don't have to change plans as happened last grow start.

I'm in! Great lineup, I agree with Shed. And having just grown both Blueberry and Strawberry Banana (autos, the photo went hermie), I can vouch that they do indeed complement one another very nicely! Lots of plants. Gotta love the indoor/outdoor tents all over the place crazy big grow. Psyched to see it go!

:ciao:

Quite the lineup!

That was quite the read!
I started my summer journal and seeds today too!

I'm in! Great lineup, I agree with Shed. And having just grown both Blueberry and Strawberry Banana (autos, the photo went hermie), I can vouch that they do indeed complement one another very nicely! Lots of plants. Gotta love the indoor/outdoor tents all over the place crazy big grow. Psyched to see it go!

Hey HG. I'm aboard for the ride. Looks like a good one.

I've got some of those seeds. Northern Soul and Blueberry so I'm interested to see what you do with those for sure.

Great intro! I'm hooked! :circle-of-love:

Hi Hashgirl :ciao: I have a Blueberry (I think from the same breeder) that just sprouted yesterday. So I'll be following along and rooting for your Blueberries! :cheer::cheesygrinsmiley:

Welcome to my new journal. The plan is in the first post but I've been battling thrips (?) since January in my tents and Shed suggested postponing my indoor summer grow in order to empty all 3 tents from plants and give each tent a thorough cleaning.

I talked to Felonious about it this morning but we still haven't decided what to do.

My current plants won't be done until June (at the earliest) so if we decide to go with Shed's advice, Felonious will grow CB Dutch Treat and Raspberry Cough outside since I already have those seeds in water but we'll see.

Felonious and I have a busy week but I'll try to get this figured out by the end of the weekend.

Welcome to my new journal. The plan is in the first post but I've been battling thrips (?) since January in my tents and Shed suggested postponing my indoor summer grow in order to empty all 3 tents from plants and give each tent a thorough cleaning.

I talked to Felonious about it this morning but we still haven't decided what to do.

My current plants won't be done until June (at the earliest) so if we decide to go with Shed's advice, Felonious will grow CB Dutch Treat and Raspberry Cough outside since I already have those seeds in water but we'll see.

Felonious and I have a busy week but I'll try to get this figured out by the end of the weekend.
That may be better, the Strawberry Cough can get really big. Likes it outside is my understanding.

Look forward to this huge grow! My Critical Cure CBD is about 45 days in front of you but I can attest that it is bushy. I've already took a couple of leaves.

I grew a Blueberry OG from Barneys Farm last grow but I think yours is a Blueberry with no OG.

I also used MC last grow but went a different direction this grow with something a little easier.

Good luck, I'm gonna watch!

Look forward to this huge grow! My Critical Cure CBD is about 45 days in front of you but I can attest that it is bushy. I've already took a couple of leaves.

I grew a Blueberry OG from Barneys Farm last grow but I think yours is a Blueberry with no OG.

I also used MC last grow but went a different direction this grow with something a little easier.

Good luck, I'm gonna watch!

I have stumbled in under my own power, HashGirl. I am intrigued with your line up and looking forward to what you turn loose this summer!
:thumb:

You're going to be busy this summer and we're going to like it! What a diverse and delish lineup!

:welcome: I'm happy to have you aboard.

That may be better, the Strawberry Raspberry Cough can get really big. Likes it outside is my understanding.

FTFY ;)

I've actually grown Raspberry Cough before indoors but your comment actually worries me. The point of running autos outside was so we don't have big, bushy plants going into October when we've been having a lot of rain. I had 174g of bud rot last year and I would prefer if that didn't happen again this year.

Could I force it into flower indoors before putting her outside at the end of May or would she just re-veg herself?

Could I force it into flower indoors before putting her outside at the end of May or would she just re-veg herself?
It's tough to move flowering plants from 12/12 to outside at a point that they will be getting less than 12 hours of dark. They would probably see the increased light hours and reveg until they realized that the days were actually getting shorter and start flowering again. That would put your harvest even later in the year.

:welcome: I'm happy to have you aboard.

FTFY ;)

I've actually grown Raspberry Cough before indoors but your comment actually worries me. The point of running autos outside was so we don't have big, bushy plants going into October when we've been having a lot of rain. I had 174g of bud rot last year and I would prefer if that didn't happen again this year.

I thought the RASPBERRY (lol) Cough was a photo. My comment applied to RC photos. I don't know from RC autos.

I am quite faded at the moment, but are we talking about an auto moving outside from inside here? That shouldn’t be a problem, just match the length of day as roughly as possible and it shouldn’t know the difference.
:passitleft:

The Raspberry Cough is not an auto. It's a photoperiod plant and I would much prefer to keep her inside given her long flowering time.

If it only takes half an hour to an hour (according to Jon [?]) to do a thorough cleaning, then I think I'm going to proceed with my summer grow plans and together Felonious and I will remove all the plants from the tent and then clean them all at once rather than stopping the summer grow plans.

The lights come on at 1 a.m. and go off at 1 p.m. for the flowering tents so we have a few hours one morning to do this.

Back
Top Bottom