420 Magazine Background

Hashish from Ketama, Rif-mountain, North Morocco (Chocolate - first sieving)

chillgarden

Ahhh yes, from the german documentary, "Haschisch"
"Do you know chocolate? THIS is chocolate!"

Saw this last year. Some slow parts that were more scenic than informative, still a majority of the movie was a great insite into the lives of Moroccan hash farmers. How the film maker got to be accepted into these peoples lives is beyond me. VERY cool! I'd recommend it to all cannabis fans.

Growing247

I have seen this video before. The way they make the hash is by putting a silk screen over a bowl then putting the plant material on top and cover it with plastic and a bungie cord. They beat this bowl with the buds, leaves, everything attached and beat the hell out of it until they get this dry sieved hash. I wonder why people don't use the silk screen and bowl method to make hash in the States. Maybe I am doing it wrong but it usually takes me @ least 14 grams of buds to make 3 gram of high quality hash using bubble bags. I would be curious if the dry sieve method yields more and better hash.

Growing247

Thanks for posting the youtube video! I never have seen the whole documentary so this should be interesting. I am fascinated by the way hash is grown in Morocco. The climate is very hot and dry. Perfect for growing herb. I read an article that said this year is going to be especially good because seed companies from Europe and abroad are bringing new genetics to the country in the form of seeds by the 100s of thousands. In return, they get seeds to sell on the market and also hash and buds that are sure to be amazing.

Top Bottom