Hashish Reviews

Made some iso hash from power kush trimm was very nice now going to try with few buds:cheesygrinsmiley:

GEDC03812.JPG

Well I'm back.I did get some Hash plant seeds and actually got a few oz's of buds. We had such a crappy summer in the Great North Wet(West) That they didn't get too big.I ended up bringing 8 of them indoors to finish them up. So now do i try the dry sive method? or the iso... I think to make really good hashish you need dry weather.something we don't have. I could use fans n heat but that adds up.i am using a exaust fan to dry everything up.I read and watched videos about making hashish the old way. just beating the buds with twigs and compressing the keef with 5 ton jacks and letting it set over night...mmmmmmmm nice...I read a story about a guy that was so into wanting to "learn the trade" that he married into a family"over there". He was really disipointed when they didn't do more that cast out seeds and then it was up to Allah. What he did find was this..In the old concret building that they did all the drying and sifting and packageing.He was just laying on a pile of dry weed one afternoon when he looked up and took a good look at the celing.Years of fine weed dust that changed into small stalagtites of the best hash he ever had...He worked off it for years....Anyway I made a stopsighn shaped tube tumbler but i think I got too small of a screen.I tried it last year and it didn't make much keef.It could just been the weed. So what do ya think?...What is a good size screen? I can't believe they legalized weed up here.I'm pushing 60 and am so glad to have lived to see this...I can only hope and pray the same for you..Merry Christmas(If that applys) Red

Well I'm back.I did get some Hash plant seeds and actually got a few oz's of buds. We had such a crappy summer in the Great North Wet(West) That they didn't get too big.I ended up bringing 8 of them indoors to finish them up. So now do i try the dry sive method? or the iso... I think to make really good hashish you need dry weather.something we don't have. I could use fans n heat but that adds up.i am using a exaust fan to dry everything up.I read and watched videos about making hashish the old way. just beating the buds with twigs and compressing the keef with 5 ton jacks and letting it set over night...mmmmmmmm nice...I read a story about a guy that was so into wanting to "learn the trade" that he married into a family"over there". He was really disipointed when they didn't do more that cast out seeds and then it was up to Allah. What he did find was this..In the old concret building that they did all the drying and sifting and packageing.He was just laying on a pile of dry weed one afternoon when he looked up and took a good look at the celing.Years of fine weed dust that changed into small stalagtites of the best hash he ever had...He worked off it for years....Anyway I made a stopsighn shaped tube tumbler but i think I got too small of a screen.I tried it last year and it didn't make much keef.It could just been the weed. So what do ya think?...What is a good size screen? I can't believe they legalized weed up here.I'm pushing 60 and am so glad to have lived to see this...I can only hope and pray the same for you..Merry Christmas(If that applys) Red

I have a set of ice water hash bags (not sure about brand names on the forums...) and am about to purchase some dry sift screens too. I would go for some ice bags or maybe one of the little washing machine setups for NW area...You need really dry cool conditions for dry sieving. Do a double check on screen sizes if you do purchase or make dry sift screens...the micron vs lines per inch rating really matter and they are opposite reference numbers for screen size (if that makes sense?)

You can get a 110 LPI screen at a craft store and bounce your trim/buds on it and collect a really nice resin powder from under that...just place a mirror or piece of parchment down, screen on top and lightly bounce your material for appx 30 seconds then remove the screen and you will have a small pile of heads ready for your smoking pleasure...if you need to refine it down, you will need some more screen sizes (easy google search) and then proceed accordingly.

I would recommend getting a couple of books, first is R.C. Clarke's "Hashish!". It covers the history of Hash and then goes into a "how-to" section for old and new hashish collection methods. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom