Haste's 11/13 From Seed Coco/Perlite Hempy Tent

Anyone else wash buds? When I don’t, I wish I had.

Wash bucket 1: a tablespoon or two of peroxide and a squirt of lemon juice in a gallon of distilled water.

Wash/rinse buckets 2 and 3: a gallon and a half distilled water.

Whip and/or spin as much excess water from buds into the sink.

Post wash dry in paper towel layered tray.

Jamaican Dream hid some major buddage amongst all those leaves. Top cola on the right.

Into paper bags until it’s time for jars. Shuffle bags around once and a while trying to dry things evenly. I end up with flat sides on heavy buds, but the grinder and pipe don’t notice.

Cake N Chem this morning. The edges of leaves are turning yellow at the top, moved light up a few inches. Will have to get over the laziness and take these ppm and ph measurements.

Nothing showing from White Rhino yet, gave her distilled water and whispered sweet nothings into her little hempy cup.

Wondering if low ph is what’s causing leaf edges to yellow and leaves to claw. Still waiting on calibration solution to get ph pen accurate. Ph reading was 5 this morning, too low. Didn’t adjust, want to calibrate before doing so as to be sure. I fed with approximately 450ppm megacrop and 500ppm bud explosion today.

White Rhino just about to show, I expect it above ground tomorrow.

Putting Jamaican Dream buds into fewer paper bags in a few minutes, looking to slow drying down a touch. May need to jar soon, been low rh in the room last few days.

Ppm 1000 today, ph approximately 5.6 according to pen that needs calibration. Solution order must be stuck in a snowbank somewhere along the route. She gives me mixed signal with her clawed leaves, others that look underfed, and yellowing edges up top. Much to improve on.

White Rhino received 300ppm. No wonder I never made it as a photographer.

Ph to 5.8 today, finding I’ve been too low on that front. Studied up on some basics thanks to helpful posts from 420 members and Megacrop’s site. Cake N’ Chem Mg deficient through early flower from low ph maybe? We’ll keep working towards a better mix.

Motivated to get more right with White Rhino. Nice to keep track with a journal, appreciate this forum for that opportunity.

Now for a relaxing Sunday in sweatpants 🥱

Blueberry F5 to the left looking male, will wait a few days to be positive.

White Rhino in the middle, trying to even canopy with lst. Will take some lower flowers off and maybe some leaves.

Cake N’ Chem on the right, taking it’s time to finish. I’m getting impatient and haven’t been pleased with my efforts with her.

Back
Top Bottom