Hating To Ask A Flowering Question!

zurple

I have searched through these threads and a few others about switching over to flower. My question has probably been asked before, but my question has a little more to do with my Timber grow lights. Hopefully, someone from Timber might chime in.

My bagseed grow is at 40 days and I am going to switch to flower tonight. I think I am going to be on from 6 am to 6pm. I just did a water change this morning. My ph is at 5.8 with 800ppm using Fox Farms. All of my grow details and a link to my current grow is in my signature below.

I keep my lights at 18" above the canopy. I have been using my light dimmed down during veg and they have grown very well with my current setup.

My questions are as follows:
  1. If I stay at 18" above the canopy, do I increase the dimmer to wide open as bright as it will go during flowering?
  2. Should I slowly bring it up and see how they react?
  3. I am going to run 1 this week with their current veg nutes and then change to the flowering nutes the next water change, next Sunday. Is this the correct way to do this?
  4. I have heard they explode in growth when you switch to flower, is this when I should add a scrog net?
My main concern is the light being too much. I have the 3500k spectrum. If any of you know anyone here from Timber, or growing with their lights, please feel free to tag them for me. I'd appreciate it.

Thanks guys.

As much light as close as possible for bloom. Don't burn them. I ran my HPS 1000W at 18" during bloom. I just got a new Double Ended 1000W unit that puts out more light/watt, and burnt my plants a bit at 18". If you keep them under a hotter lamp(6500Kor so) for the first two weeks of bloom, they won't stretch as much. I'm doing my first scrog now, so I'm no expert, but I am still in veg. I am training them horizontally on one net right now, and will add a higher net in bloom to support buds.
DSC01883.JPG

As much light as close as possible for bloom. Don't burn them. I ran my HPS 1000W at 18" during bloom. I just got a new Double Ended 1000W unit that puts out more light/watt, and burnt my plants a bit at 18". If you keep them under a hotter lamp(6500Kor so) for the first two weeks of bloom, they won't stretch as much. I'm doing my first scrog now, so I'm no expert, but I am still in veg. I am training them horizontally on one net right now, and will add a higher net in bloom to support buds.
DSC01883.JPG
I'm wondering if I should have used a net during veg, but I want to make sure they're female before weaving them into a net. lol

Back
Top Bottom