420 Magazine Background

Have an issue with new plants

Thread starter #1
Hey there Everyone, it seems I have an issue with my leaves, I have read so many threads that I am confused.
White widow strain. 80 % Indica
In soil mix, 60% organic seed mix and 40% perilite
4-6 weeks old
Under 6500k T8 Fluorscent fix....3 bulbs
One under 100 watt CFL.....
Just not sure of the problem.

Thanks Lik2smoke

Thread starter #5
I do not know the PH at the moment, I ordered a meter but hasn't come yet. I have been watering every other day, I use tap water that has
Been warmed to room temp and have a bubbling stone in it the keep it oxygenated . I thank you for all the help so far and I will get the plants closer to the light.....thanks:thanks:

I do not know the PH at the moment, I ordered a meter but hasn't come yet. I have been watering every other day, I use tap water that has
Been warmed to room temp and have a bubbling stone in it the keep it oxygenated . I thank you for all the help so far and I will get the plants closer to the light.....thanks:thanks:
The pH meter is a definite must. I got a mess started with mine early one with pH imbalance, from not having a meter. The tap water was about 9 and the difference in the plants with corrected water was huge once I got a meter. I find that I use the reagent drops/color scale method more often than the meter, though. I just don't trust it and have caught it giving false readings a couple times now. I think mine needs a new electrode though, so don't go into it thinking it can't be trusted. I just like to have the "old school" method to check the meter when I get a hunch that something is not right.

I also have the same problem ...
I was:
Variety: White Widow
Soil PH: 7.0
Watering Water PH: 5.5
Nutrients: 7.3.3
Leaves top with LED lights a distance of about 20cm

The growth is very slow, seedlings continued yellowing

So I was very worried

Will need to improve how

嘿,伙计,你的植物看起来缺少光照以及肥料。你可以去附近的园艺店购买一些富含营养的肥料并且把你的灯光高度降低。如果你想这么去做的话!